• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

she blushed and smiled. "Im Maple." she said sweetly, holding out her hand to hold it.

((ppppsssst since 'm being maple maybe....possibly....you could do Pernder?))

"So were you born as a Roronian or were you transformed into...?" Markus asked, looking up at the sky.

(I don't really know how to control him. >.<)

@Andalexanderwept

Last edited by a moderator:
((Its kay :>

She shook her head softly. "At least I was told I wasnt. I was found as a baby in the woods with pink skin like the humans. My mother took me home and gave me love. And now I am like them."

"I was a human too. I was a soldier before I joined here and changed." Markus said, looking up at the sky with his hands behind his head.

@Andalexanderwept

Last edited by a moderator:
She smiled. "That sounds exciting~" she whispered, staring at him before leaning back with him to gaze at the sky. she loved the stars, and the warmth of the fire made her reminisce.

"It's almost 2 weeks since I've joined now... Tomorrow and it'll be officially two weeks for me. Now... I wonder where is Robby...?" Markus said before asking himself, looking around and he couldn't find Robby anywhere.

The poor boy was still pinned to the pinetree, being kissed all over by the rude and slightly scary man. His mother had told him of these situations and he took action, swiftly kicking the other in the gut and bolting, but never making it very far. He was grabbed by the wrist and pinned against another tree, the others hands trailing down his arms. He let out a cry in destress and kicked madly. "M-MARKY!!!" He wailed.

"R-Robby?! Sorry, I've to go." Markus quickly ran to the source of the voice and when he saw the man, Markus pulled him away from Robby and locked his arms behind his back like a professional wrestler.

Robby trembled madly, eyes wide as he hid his underarms. He was red faced, green eyes staring as the man growled and kicked. He didnt like being held so violently by Markus. "LET ME GO!" He bellowed. Robby felt tears roll down his face but he didnt know why. His arms hurt now, and he needed his mommy. "I-I sorry m-markus..." he whimpered.

"Go back to mom. I'll handle this." Markus said calmly as he evaded the man's kicks.

"What were you doing to him?!" Markus asked the man seriously and furiouslyfuriously

He hissed and glared at him. "Just playing around! He was just freaking out is all!!" He yelled back, knowing full well that what he did was wrong on so many levels. Robby scurried back to the camp sobbing.

"Don't do that to anyone else! You heard that?!" ,arkus shouted, ordering the man while still locking his arms firmly.

He cringed. "YES LET ME GO!!" He yelled back. Meanwhile, robby was safe in his mommy's arms, sniffling as she stroked his neck. "Shhhh...I'm sure he didnt mean it." She tried reasoning that the perpetrator wasnt very bad.

That he hadnt done what robby said he had.

She looked up and smiled. "So...what happened? He came out ssobbing...did one of the other boys push him?" She asked quietly, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well... It's hard to explain... I was talking to a girl before I helped Robby..." Markus said, scratching his head, blushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back