• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

"She isn't home yet. Go in and I'll treat those wounds for you." Markus said rather calm as he walked out of the car, locking the car doors after he took the keys with him.

Markus followed Robby and he puts the coat back on the coat rack carefully, closing the door behind him. He then grabbed a case which stored some wound-treating medicines in it.

"Sit down somewhere." Markus said as he walks over to Robby.

He plopped down on the floor immediatly, eyes wide as he stared at the case. Whimpering and whining, he curled slightly, not liking the idea of the medicine.

"It stings a little bit but it will help you to heal better..." Markus said assuringly, hair-ruffling Robby to calm him down.

"Now... Sit up and i will clean and fix up the wounds for you." Markus said, slowed the pace of the hair ruffling but didn't stopped it.

It was almost like a massage, and he slowly obeyed, sitting up straight but continuing to cuddle the others leg. His face was swirled into one of love for the treatment, a soft giggle coming from him.

Markus started to treat Robby's wounds. It stings a little bit and also cool for Robby but it quickly passed. Robby's wounds started to heal up quickly.

"Mom won't notice a thing now." Markus smiled, putting the medicines into the case as he stands up, putting back where it was.

He papped his face gently and stood up,following the other to the origin of the medical box. He nudged his forehead against his back and giggled.

She giggled and hugged him back, pressing her forehead with her own. "And what of Robby, hmm? Where's my little boy?" Robby was hidden behind the wall.

"His is... Well... I need to talk a little bit with you..." Markus scratched his head, looking at where Robby supposedly is.

"They can cure Robby's autistic now. I was gonna take him to have the treatment but I have to ask you for permissions." Markus said, looking at Anla.

"I think i'm finally getting used to the heat and the aching. It's still only a couple of weeks since i've joined." Markus said, grinning, scratching his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back