• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

"I guess so... Tomorrow me and Robby got a day off. Should we goatherd others, bare next to the fire like we used to before?" Markus asked, smiling.

"That sounds good. Uh... Dad is still at his job, mom? I don't see him anywhere." Markus asked, looking around.

"A trip to our old place. Sitting by the campfire like before." Markus smiled, ruffling Robby's hair.

He quickly became excited. His mother and him gathered food and such, making things ready. they excitedly made their ways to the small gathering below the mountian side the next morning.

Markus stripped himself bare and put his clothes into the car before heading to the fire. He then takes a deep breath. It has been a long time since he felt like this.

the others were congrigating. some new who turned like markus had. robby hurried to the fire and was greeted by others, quickly stripping and hurrying about with the now older children.

Markus was walking and looks around til he bumped into a female Roronian and both fell.

"S-Sorry." Markus said as he stood up, dusting him off before helping the female Roronian to get up but soon he is mesmerized by the beautiful girl. She is just as old as him.

the girl giggled, helping him dust himself off. "Well, arent you clumbsy." she giggled. she folded her hands and tilted her head. "Whats your name?" she asked, pulling back her spiked up hair.

Robby was running about when one of the boys grabbed him and dragged him to the small line of trees nearby. he looked into the others eyes, big fearful eyes. before he knew what to do he was being attacked by a huge kiss, hands pinned above his arms. he didnt know what to do but stare at him with a shocked look. the boy was a bit older then Robby, and had a small beard growing across his chin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back