• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

Markus smiled at the sight of Robby as he slowly and carefully set him aside and got off the bed, heading downstairs.

His mother and father were discussing the progress they would treat Robby with as he went through his autism treatment. They saw their son and smiled, perking up. "hello, Markus~" his mother cheered.

His mother stood to help get him something to eat, while his father flipped through the puberty book quietly. he looked up at Markus and smiled softly, returning to the book.

"Y-You already knew about the book..." Markus stepped back a bit, surprised that they would see it so soon.

His father looked up and blinked. "What do you mean, Markus?" he asked softly, a bit concerned. Robby's yawns and whines could be heard from the hall, soft footsteps towards the kitchen.

Robby peeked into the kitchen, sleepy and yawning. His mother smiled, a tad confused, but hugged him anyways. Robby saw his book and his eyes flew wide open, and trembles came to him. His father looked at him strangely. "Robby? Are you alright-" "I SORRY DADDY I DIDN'T MEAN TAKE IT I-I-I JUS WAN SEE PICTURES A-A-AND IT TELL BOUT STUFF I DON KNOW!!" he wailed. His mother hushed him softly and kissed his cheek. "hey, now, its alright..."

His father moved a bit, shifting his seat sideways. "come here robby..." he said softly. Robby sobbed and scurried over, nuzzling into his father. the soft comforting red filled Robby's chest as his father pet him and helped him onto his lap. "Now, Robby...you dont have these parts, do you?" he asked softly. Robby sniffled and shook his head. "Theres nothing wrong with you investigating, Robby, but this book really wont tell you a lot...You have a special body like all of us, and this book is for human boys..." Robby rubbed his eyes. "I not human..." he whispered. "thats right." his father said sweetly, but thats okay, sometime I'll explain..."

Robby sniffled and was gently smooched, the aching in his chest warming and swelling with each kiss. He nuzzled him and was lifted up, carried to the counter and sat down. His father started to get the boy some food, kissing his nose and such to comfort him.

Markus smiled when Robby felt better and go sat down at the table with the chair he had been sitting on.

Markus stood up and helped Anla to make breakfast.

(I'm playing Minecraft when i'm replying so yeah. xD ) 
(Deleted his post. *sighs*)

((OKAY FIRST OF ALL. I just messaged a staff member, and I'm inquiring if they can get you out of here, second! Neither are toddlers, both are teens.)) 
Robby was set down on a chair and let fiddle with his fathers fingers and even nibble on a few, gurgling and cooing.

Soon, Markus smiled and plated the food before setting the table. He then washed his hands again before sitting down.

Robby fiddled with his hands until a plate of food was set on the table, and he grinned widely. He ate some with his fingers, nibbling them then peeked up at the other and smiled widely. "Hi Markus~" he giggled.

Markus nodded with a smile before starting to eat with his parents.

(Wow. The timing is perfect. xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back