• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

She nodded, "So what's this group you two are in?" She asked softly, an eyebrow arched in question. "Anything that might interest a certain disgraced angel?" 

She nodded, "So what's this group you two are in?" She asked softly, an eyebrow arched in question. "Anything that might interest a certain disgraced angel?" 

"Some huge drug cartel or something? I don't know, I'm being housed for free and fed so I don't particularly care..."

"Why, hello to you as well, Madam Lin. Your man, Mr. Bartley here, was making a shot for part of my pie, in exchange for a little bit of your pie. I can still come to terms, I just wanted to meet you for myself before I did." Luxxie says, walking closer.

"How does being able to smuggle anything, anywhere, anytime sound? Because you will be buying part in 10% of the worlds underground smuggling."

"Funny, I usually start hunting prey around that time." Lin said before Bartley explained "I tried giving him a kilo of coke and a half kilo of bath salts" Lin then inquired "And you wanted me here for this fooor?"

Cecily sighed, "What's taking that sack of bones so long?" She muttered, her wings flexing briefly behind her. 

"I just wanted to meet a future business partner. You can also start moving product's into my warehouses if you want."

"Yes, he showed me your jar of dried goat blood so how many kilos do you want for this month?" Lin asked while quietly drawing her fangs.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I might just leave that to you." He says, walking over to a small table covered in Utopia bottles. He picks one up and tosses it to her. "For the road home. It's AB-. You can say it's, 'Exotic.'"

"Lovely" Lin said "by the way, if you agree to sell our product, you wouldn't have to smuggle a thing, we have it all taken care of"

"Thank you, but no. I do not wish to give up smuggling, else I have nothing to put into this, this 'alliance.' So, unless you would like to stay for supper, I ask that you, and Bartley, leave." He gets up, heading back to the stairs leading into his pub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back