• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

Cecily groaned, "I've only just met you!" She frowned, "Maybe I can fix those scars though. I've got some magic left in me." She murmured, eyeing Aura.

Bartley teleported away from the penthouse over to a rocky Nova Scotia beach to think about what to do with Luxx.

Cecily frowned, "Come on. Let's put you back together." She scooped her up bridal style, then looked back down.

"uh, where to?"

"First floor. Room 10." Aura whispered through gritted teeth. Her wings were growing, which was putting painful pressure on the scarred skin that covered her wing-stubs.

She nodded, and began her flight to the specified location. 

"So, how's it going?" She asked, trying to make conversation. 

Cecily sighed, "The same." She looked back at her own wings. 

"So they're growing, huh?"

"Yeah... they're pretty fucking painful." Aura whispered. She didn't want to get into why her wings were growing so painfully.

Cecily sensed her discomfort on the topic and decided to switch gears. 

"So...the skeleton. What's happening there?" 

Cecily sensed her discomfort on the topic and decided to switch gears. 

"So...the skeleton. What's happening there?" 

"He and his master Lin plucked me off the street a couple nights ago and are housing me." Aura mumbled. "Bartley wants me to join the syndicate. I don't know if I can."

"Ah, so you're not a thing." She chuckled, "I was kinda wondering how that worked in the be..." She stopped, "You know? Never mind. We're here, anyways."

@Alexander Hamilton

"Me? A thing with a skeleton? Please!" Aura laughed. "I wouldn't-- ow!" Aura screamed in pain as one of her wing stubs pierced through her scarred skin. She started bleeding profusely, which soaked into her shirt and stained it thoroughly.

Cecily cringed, "Oh shit oh shit ohhhh shit!" She looked down at her white gown, frowning at the growing red stain. "Blood is a pain to get out, too." She muttered, and flung open the door. "UHH..how do you fix a human without magic? Magic! I still have some, yeah?" She observed her hands, which were glowing gold. 

"Okay...okay..." she set Aura down, and knelt, pressing her hands to the wound and mumbling something in Latin. The glow spread and grew brighter, then the wound was beginning to heal. 

"You're growing wings...that's new..."

Cecily cringed, "Oh shit oh shit ohhhh shit!" She looked down at her white gown, frowning at the growing red stain. "Blood is a pain to get out, too." She muttered, and flung open the door. "UHH..how do you fix a human without magic? Magic! I still have some, yeah?" She observed her hands, which were glowing gold. 

"Okay...okay..." she set Aura down, and knelt, pressing her hands to the wound and mumbling something in Latin. The glow spread and grew brighter, then the wound was beginning to heal. 

"You're growing wings...that's new..."

Aura was sobbing from the pain, and when the wound was healed the stub had receeded back below her skin. "My d-dad, he c-cut th-th-them off wh-when I was young... Some times the s-stubs try to gr-grow..."

Bartley teleported back to the penthouse, deciding to give Luxx what he wants and only summon henchmen if he causes trouble.

Luxx sits in his pub, blinded by the infection in his eye. He takes out a metal tin, revealing a handful of crystalized blood. He takes two of them out and pops them in his mouth.

After much argument and persuasion, Lin dawns an executive looking business suit & is teleported with Bartley to Luxx's storeroom. A pentacle is seen in the shadows of the storeroom area as a skeleton and a vampiress teleports in.

Luxx knows Bartley is back. He sighs, getting up with his white cane and using the switch to open the door, going  down the stairs. "Did you bring her Bartley?" Luxx asks, approaching the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back