• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"Open google maps to see if there's any kind of witch coven nearby." Maryl said.

"Wouldn't I have to join a coven for them be willing to teach me what they know? Ivan and the other warlocks made it obvious that of all the kinds of casters in the world, witches and warlocks guarded their Art vehemently."

"Wouldn't I have to join a coven for them be willing to teach me what they know? Ivan and the other warlocks made it obvious that of all the kinds of casters in the world, witches and warlocks guarded their Art vehemently."

They probably have some prooving ritual that you have to do before you join, but qualifications vary from coven to coven or so I've heard.

Aura rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Sneaky and smart."

"How would you approach it" Bartley asked as he noticed Aura rolling her eyes.

They probably have some prooving ritual that you have to do before you join, but qualifications vary from coven to coven or so I've heard.

"I'd prefer it if I didn't have  to join a coven. Binding myself and my magic to others when I don't even know my own limits is unappealing. I'll still look, but hopefully I'll find a solitary practitioner to petition." Darnall began the search for nearby covens and found quite a few of them. He looked more closely and the available information and discounted each coven as he went. The covens were not what he needed. Many of them wanted only wanted trained witches who could hold their own or naive idiots that they could mold; Darnall was neither.

"This is a lot harder than I thought it'd be."

"I'd prefer it if I didn't have  to join a coven. Binding myself and my magic to others when I don't even know my own limits is unappealing. I'll still look, but hopefully I'll find a solitary practitioner to petition." Darnall began the search for nearby covens and found quite a few of them. He looked more closely and the available information and discounted each coven as he went. The covens were not what he needed. Many of them wanted only wanted trained witches who could hold their own or naive idiots that they could mold; Darnall was neither.

"This is a lot harder than I thought it'd be."

"I'll say so" Maryl said as she remembered something "I think I have a Facebook friend in the area who'd be willing to help"

"How would you approach it" Bartley asked as he noticed Aura rolling her eyes.

"I wouldn't. I wouldn't have made a deal with that man." Aura said. "But at this point you might as well just do as he asks."

"What do you think about me sending my henchmen down there to deal with him?"Bartley said mentally noticing her immediate contradiction.

Her wing-stubs shifted under her skin again and she squeaked in pain. "Probably not the best idea." Aura mumbled.

Her wing-stubs shifted under her skin again and she squeaked in pain. "Probably not the best idea." Aura mumbled.

"It's not a good idea if we do kill him and it isn't a good idea if we don't, what do you want me to do!" Complained Bartley not knowing himself what to do do about Luxx.

"It's not a good idea if we do kill him and it isn't a good idea if we don't, what do you want me to do!" Complained Bartley not knowing himself what to do do about Luxx.

Aura was about to snap at Bartley when her wings decided to start moving again and she cried out from the pain. She stumbled back into the wall and slid down to sit on the ground. "I... I can't do this right now..." she whispered, fighting back tears of pain.

Aura was about to snap at Bartley when her wings decided to start moving again and she cried out from the pain. She stumbled back into the wall and slid down to sit on the ground. "I... I can't do this right now..." she whispered, fighting back tears of pain.

"What's the problem" Bartley said with a nurturing tone of voice.

Cecily, on the other hand, did have organs.

"Oh...Christ!" She cringed and shielded her eyes. "That's repulsive!" 

"I know, right" Bartley said before asking "Aura, do you want bandages?"

Aura felt tears roll down her face. "No, I... It won't stop it from hurting!" Aura felt extremely self-conscious at that moment. Her scars were repulsive? She never thought of them that way, and now that was probably the only way she'd ever think of them. "I just... I need time.. I'm gonna go to my apartment..." Aura stood up, flinching away from Bartley.

Aura felt tears roll down her face. "No, I... It won't stop it from hurting!" Aura felt extremely self-conscious at that moment. Her scars were repulsive? She never thought of them that way, and now that was probably the only way she'd ever think of them. "I just... I need time.. I'm gonna go to my apartment..." Aura stood up, flinching away from Bartley.

"Would you mind helping her out?" Bartley said to Cicely "I have business to attend to"

Cecily groaned, "I've only just met you!" She frowned, "Maybe I can fix those scars though. I've got some magic left in me." She murmured, eyeing Aura.

Cecily groaned, "I've only just met you!" She frowned, "Maybe I can fix those scars though. I've got some magic left in me." She murmured, eyeing Aura.

"Don't." Aura whispered, walking to the door. She opened the door and almost fell when it put her off balance. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back