• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"When did I say they were the same. Cmon now. What im trying to say is you have never been in heaven, yes? So, shouldnt that make you fallen, as you have not been granted access to the heavens?"

"When did I say they were the same. Cmon now. What im trying to say is you have never been in heaven, yes? So, shouldnt that make you fallen, as you have not been granted access to the heavens?"

"I've never asked to go to heaven. Can't get there anyways. Don't have the wings. I suppose, since I haven't fallen yet...  I could theoretically enter heaven... but I can't get there and I don't want to go there." Aura was becoming slightly less frightened.

"THE MOP!" Luxx walks around the counter and takes the mop, wringing it over the bucket before using it to soak up the water on the floor. He sets the mop inside the bucket and goes into the cleaning closet, coming out with a yellow stand that says 'Danger, wet surface', and sets it over the drying floor. "See?"

"THE MOP!" Luxx walks around the counter and takes the mop, wringing it over the bucket before using it to soak up the water on the floor. He sets the mop inside the bucket and goes into the cleaning closet, coming out with a yellow stand that says 'Danger, wet surface', and sets it over the drying floor. "See?"

"Don't talk to him like that!" Aura finally yelled, unable to bear it any more.

"You tell him, Aura!" Bartley said before angrily mopping the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What?" Luxx says, turning to her. "Your in my pub. On my floor. Holding my drugs.: Luxx turns back to Bartley. "Why the fuck is this girl here."

"What?" Luxx says, turning to her. "Your in my pub. On my floor. Holding my drugs.: Luxx turns back to Bartley. "Why the fuck is this girl here."

Aura wanted to shout at him, but her wing-stubs decided to squirm under her skin and send fiery pain through her back. She squeezed her eyes shut and squeaked in pain. Part of her cursed the shit job her dad did at cutting off her wings and the other part of her just wanted the stubs to stop squirming.

"I needed her to carry the fucken bath salts, I only got two arms you know!" Bartley said still mopping while having unpleasant flashbacks to his past slaver who yelled at him while mopping the hardwood floors in his slaver's manor.

"Why are you still mopping." He asks Bartley. "Tell Lin to mix the crystallized blood with the drugs and sell it to witches, or she can decide to have me do that. Either way, get out."

"Why are you still mopping." He asks Bartley. "Tell Lin to mix the crystallized blood with the drugs and sell it to witches, or she can decide to have me do that. Either way, get out."

Bartley dropped the mop and seized the crystallized blood "I'll tell her when she wakes up, okay" he said

"Alright. Contact me when she can meet me personally." Luxx says, waving at them dismissively. "Now get out, and take your pet with you."

"Alright. Contact me when she can meet me personally." Luxx says, waving at them dismissively. "Now get out, and take your pet with you."

"I'm not his pet!" Aura growled. She didn't know why she was so angry at Luxx, she'd been called worse than someone else's pet before, but this man really got under her skin.

Bartley was insaulted, but said "This first supply is free, but don't expect the next one to also be free" as he didn't want to get confrontational

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back