• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"The more you do this, the less you'll get that feeling, you probably did much worse things when you lived on the street." Bartley said

"I... I don't think so... I mean I broke in and stole stuff, but that was to survive." Aura whispered. 

"This is also done for survival, think about it, you do stuff like this to make money &a and when you earn money, you are able to buy things like food. It's a dog eat dog world out here, you have to make your living somehow." Bartley persuaded.

"This is also done for survival, think about it, you do stuff like this to make money &a and when you earn money, you are able to buy things like food. It's a dog eat dog world out here, you have to make your living somehow." Bartley persuaded.

Aura shook her head and stepped away. "Okay. I just... I'll try to just stop being scared."

They continued watching the movie and enjoying one another's company. Maryl was thinking about other new technologies to introduce him to.

Darnall was enjoying the novie quite a bit. He was especially enjoying the gorgeous shots of Mount Rushmore, which he'd only ever before seen in the poor quality photos from ancient textbooks.

(Sorry, I was doing some family time.)

Luxx watches and asks Bartley, "There's a switch under the register to open  the door to the warehouse. I suggest moving some product in fast, because I dont have many shelves." He takes the empty bottles and tosses them in a bin under the counter. "Now clean your mess up." He says, pointing to a closet. "Mops in there."

(Sorry, I was doing some family time.)

Luxx watches and asks Bartley, "There's a switch under the register to open  the door to the warehouse. I suggest moving some product in fast, because I dont have many shelves." He takes the empty bottles and tosses them in a bin under the counter. "Now clean your mess up." He says, pointing to a closet. "Mops in there."

Aura shivered at Lux's voice and stepped back slightly. She couldn't tell why she didn't trust him. 

Bartley cleans with the mop while periodically dipping it in the mop water.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do you have a problem with me?" Luxx asks, turning towards the girl Bartley brought with him. His left eye starts to blur, becoming the same foggy ash grey as his right eye. "Is it because im blind, hun?"

"I am enjoying it. I like that funny guy who's basically solving everything by himself. I also like the guy using all the technology and jargon that I'm sure not even normal people are supposed to understand."

"Yeah, but at the same time nitpicking that sort of thing would ruin the experience" Maryl said

"Do you have a problem with me?" Luxx asks, turning towards the girl Bartley brought with him. His left eye starts to blur, becoming the same foggy ash grey as his right eye. "Is it because im blind, hun?"

"Wh-what?" Aura asked, her voice shaking. "No, I didn't know you were blind. I just... im part angel and I haven't fallen yet, so I can't help being frightened and uncomfortable when I do things I shouldn't."

Maryl continued to watch the movie in silence as the movie got to its ending.

((Damn just realized that I had the wrong National Treasure in mind.))

As the final credits started to roll, Darnall turned to Maryl with a question in his eyes. "Why didn't they just use magic?"

"Wh-what?" Aura asked, her voice shaking. "No, I didn't know you were blind. I just... im part angel and I haven't fallen yet, so I can't help being frightened and uncomfortable when I do things I shouldn't."

"If your a half angel, your father was fallen. Doesnt that make you fallen by default?" Luxx asks her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back