• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"What are you looking up?" Asked Maryl seeing as he had google opened up on her tablet.

"Stuff about magic. Its my number one goal right now. Once I've got my powers under control, I'll be free to try and make a life for myself." His fingers flicked the screen to scroll as he read the links at an alarming pace.

"alright" Bartley said "I'll be back" he made a large pentacle on the ground as he, aura and their gifts teleported away from Laxx's storeroom to Bartley's penthouse.

"That's an admirable goal" said Maryl as she marvelled at Darnall's persistent linking.

"Thanks. It has become increasingly more obvious that my powers are dangerous and can be fatal if I'm not careful. So, to avoid murdering random people every time I absently wave my hand, I'm really focusing. Also, I just want to use magic all the time."

"Thanks. It has become increasingly more obvious that my powers are dangerous and can be fatal if I'm not careful. So, to avoid murdering random people every time I absently wave my hand, I'm really focusing. Also, I just want to use magic all the time."

"Y'know, that reminds me, I've read somewhere that the UK has what's called the ministry of mancy. They I think put the most powerful witches in chrystals that enable them to become godlike so that they can allocate magical power to every British citizen, but I could be wrong." Maryl said

"alright" Bartley said "I'll be back" he made a large pentacle on the ground as he, aura and their gifts teleported away from Laxx's storeroom to Bartley's penthouse.

Aura couldn't help the shiver that ran down her spine when she was transported into the penthouse. She stumbled and fell when they landed in the penthouse.

"Y'know, that reminds me, I've read somewhere that the UK has what's called the ministry of mancy. They I think put the most powerful witches in chrystals that enable them to become godlike so that they can allocate magical power to every British citizen, but I could be wrong." Maryl said

"They do what?!" Darnall's head snapped up and pierced Maryl with it's gaze. "Why would they do that? Magic isn't for everyone. Plus, who would be dumb enough to let themselves be locked up just to give the common idiot some mediocre cantrip casting ability?" There was heavy scorn in his voice and a slight sneer on his face. It sounded to close what warlocks did to witches for him to even entertainm the thought.

"They do what?!" Darnall's head snapped up and pierced Maryl with it's gaze. "Why would they do that? Magic isn't for everyone. Plus, who would be dumb enough to let themselves be locked up just to give the common idiot some mediocre cantrip casting ability?" There was heavy scorn in his voice and a slight sneer on his face. It sounded to close what warlocks did to witches for him to even entertainm the thought.

"I don't know, it's probably left over from the King Arthur days, but I don't really know why Britain would still do that now, but that's the way they do things over there!" Maryl said

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't know, it's probably left over from the King Arthur days, but I don't really know why Britain would still do that now, but that's the way they do things over there!" Maryl said

"Well then it is a good thing I washed up on this shore." He nodded and went back to scrolling down the tablet, before adding dangerously. "For them." Darnall was quite sure that there was more to that particular story than Maryl was aware of, so he let it go for now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fuck that guy. We don't have to do any thing he wants." Aura growled.

"Do you have any better ideas on what we should do?" Asked Bartley

"Well then it is a good thing I washed up on this shore." He nodded and went back to scrolling down the tablet before adding dangerously. "For them." Darnall was quite sure that there was more to that particular than Maryl was aware of, so he let it go for now. 

Maryl now browsed social media on her phone as it was small and couldn't interrupt Darnall.

Maryl now browsed social media on her phone as it was small and couldn't interrupt Darnall.

"I need a witch." Darball sighed as he put the tablet into his lap. He'd flipped through about 30 pages of how to guides to witchcraft before he came to the conclusion. "There is too much information on this Internet thing, and I can tell that the vast majority is false. I need a Craft practitioner." Darnall wasn't upset that he needed a teacher, but he was pissed that not a single caster at the hospital had thought to even mention it. Maybe, if I'd "accidentally" turned one of them inside out with magic, they would've. He mused darkly.

"I need a witch." Darball sighed as he put the tablet into his lap. He'd flipped through about 30 pages of how to guides to witchcraft before he came to the conclusion. "There is too much information on this Internet thing, and I can tell that the vast majority is false. I need a Craft practitioner." Darnall wasn't upset that he needed a teacher, but he was pissed that not a single caster at the hospital had thought to even mention it. Maybe, if I'd "accidentally" turned one of them inside out with magic, they would've. He mused darkly.

"Open google maps to see if there's any kind of witch coven nearby." Maryl said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back