• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"We're not summoning, we're transporting" Bartley said before chanting "thoghairm mé an soláthar cóicín agus folctha salainn laxx lair éillithe le fuil déileáil meirleach. Tabhair dó na táirgí caipitil truaillithe agus sinn a thabhairt dó!" The enchanting table shined brightly glowing red, blue and black as it lit up the whole warehouse!

Aura winced and shut her eyes tightly to block out the light. "Jesus fucking-- what are you doing?!"

Aura winced and shut her eyes tightly to block out the light. "Jesus fucking-- what are you doing?!"

"YOU'LL SEE!" Bartley yelled as a blue, red & black aura surrounded the two causing everything exept Bartley, Aura, the enchanting table and the three bags of drugs. Everything in the warehouse and the warehouse itself vanished!

"YOU'LL SEE!" Bartley yelled as a blue, red & black aura surrounded the two causing everything exept Bartley, Aura, the enchanting table and the three bags of drugs. Everything in the warehouse and the warehouse itself vanished!

Aura clung tightly to bartley, confused and frightened. 

Luxx rushes out of the lab. "Upstairs." He says, pointing to the stairs. " I need to grab something and ill be there." He go back into the lab and grabs a canister of crystallized blood and hurries out.

The Aura faded away to Luxx's store room, people were shuffling about with crates "LUXX, I HAVE THE PRODUCT!" Bartley called out as they had been teleported to Luxx's storeroom.

Luxx rushes out of the lab. "Upstairs." He says, pointing to the stairs. " I need to grab something and ill be there." He go back into the lab and grabs a canister of crystallized blood and hurries out.

Aura gasped and stumbled back into a wall. She was confused and startled and scared. Then the familiar feeling of extreme nausea hit her and she fell to her knees, holding her stomach tightly. 

Aura gasped and stumbled back into a wall. She was confused and startled and scared. Then the familiar feeling of extreme nausea hit her and she fell to her knees, holding her stomach tightly. 

Bartley grabbed two bags of coke "what an inopportune time for a curse" Bartley thought before saying "Aura, you can grab the bath salts" (one kilo is only 2 pounds, not a heavy burden for a skeleton)

Bartley grabbed two bags of coke "what an inopportune time for a curse" Bartley thought before saying "Aura, you can grab the bath salts" (one kilo is only 2 pounds, not a heavy burden for a skeleton)

Aura nodded, fighting down her queasiness and grabbing the third bag. "S-sorry, I don't... I can't control when it hits."

Luxx follows them up and closes the door downward. "Okay, you got it? Now just mix this with the cocaine, and there you go. Drugs for witches." He says, handing them the powdered blood.

Luxx follows them up and closes the door downward. "Okay, you got it? Now just mix this with the cocaine, and there you go. Drugs for witches." He says, handing them the powdered blood.

"The bath salts are an added bonus, each bag contains 500g of product" Bartley said receiving crystallized blood.

"What am I gonna do with bath salts?" He asks, pulling a drink from under the counter. "Want one?" He asks them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back