• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"Its not an empire because i don't want it to be. The police know about empires. But pubs selling blood magic out of bottles? I don't think so." Luxx says to the skeleton. "So why are you here? A Partnership?"

"imagine I bought out %15 stake in your operation &I your empire can expand more than it already has, you can hire henchman and start protections rackets so people don't call the police because it'd certainly be a shame if something were to happen to your operation" Bartley said pacing around the back room (what's all the racket?!)

"It isnt an empire." Luxx says again. "And even if you bought 15% of what I have, you wont know where it comes from and who supplies it. Plus, hiring henchmen makes the police suspect a guy like me." Luxx pulls a gut knife out of his pocket and rams it into his door. " Are you threatening me?"

"My boss, Lin has a huge crime syndicate from China to America & even Britain! Do you know how she maintains her multimillion dollar syndicate" Bartley said trying to persuade Luxx "besides, what cities are your operations in anyhow?"

Last edited by a moderator:

"I control most of West and south Africa, along with part of Northern Russia, Germany, Sweden, Brazil, and towns littered across Canada and mexico. And I dont do crime. I just Smuggle the stuff in and sell it." Luxx says as he heads downstairs and grabs his walking cane from the counter.

"I control most of West and south Africa, along with part of Northern Russia, Germany, Sweden, Brazil, and towns littered across Canada and mexico. And I dont do crime. I just Smuggle the stuff in and sell it." Luxx says as he heads downstairs and grabs his walking cane from the counter.

"Ahh so your the dealer in something larger" Bartley said before stroking his chin bone thinking "what if I have him sell some of my product" 

"Depends on what you want me to Smuggle and sell." Luxx says, now sitting at the bar. "I dont do weapons, but I can do people."

Darnall had grown tired of the app, and had figured out how to open the Google app. After a couple moments of stunted tapping, he had opened up a virtual manual of how to operate the tablet. He read through the manual quickly and was back to searching Google, much more comprehensively, for ways to improve his control over his powers.

Darnall was suddenly very aware of the movie on the TV, and paused in his search to watch.

@Tonstad39

"Living humans. Human trafficking." Luxx  laughs. " I assume you dont know much about whats done in the crime world then?"

Darnall had grown tired of the app, and had figured out how to open the Google app. After a couple moments of stunted tapping, he had opened up a virtual manual of how to operate the tablet. He read through the manual quickly and was back to searching Google, much more comprehensively, for ways to improve his control over his powers.

Darnall was suddenly very aware of the movie on the TV, and paused in his search to watch.

@Tonstad39

Maryl kicked her hooves up on the coffee table and watched the movie while most of her furry legs were concealed by her blue jeans.

"I mean, anyone, for anything, for any reason." Luxx explained. "Doesnt matter what the person is for, as long as it ends with money in your pocket."

"I mean, anyone, for anything, for any reason." Luxx explained. "Doesnt matter what the person is for, as long as it ends with money in your pocket."

"I was now thinking, would you sell drugs because I'm a big supplier of Cocaine in Nova Scotia & I was thinking what if you can sell my crack supply" Bartley said

Last edited by a moderator:
Maryl kicked her hooves up on the coffee table and watched the movie while most of her furry legs were concealed by her blue jeans.

Darnall abandoned the tablet as he turned his chair around to watch the movie. It was obvious that the movie more than halfway finished, but he didn't care; the constant talk about finding a hidden treasure intrigued him.

((I've got another CS to focus on but, Bonsoir.))

Darnall abandoned the tablet as he turned his chair around to watch the movie. It was obvious that the movie more than halfway finished, but he didn't care; the constant talk about finding a hidden treasure intrigued him.

((I've got another CS to focus on but, Bonsoir.))

Maryl watched the movie now with company and not in loose pjs as the people in the movie used the time to figure out where the treasure is.

(have you seen National Treasure?)

"Mabye. But nowhere in Africa." Luxx tells him. "What about your boss Lin? Is it her product, or someone elses?"

"Mabye. But nowhere in Africa." Luxx tells him. "What about your boss Lin? Is it her product, or someone elses?"

"Yes it is her product, and she has a syndicate that partially oversees crack cultivation down in Venezuela. The Atlantic mafia helps out a lot, you won't have to smuggle anything, I have people who already smuggled the white stuff up in the Atlantic, I have a warehouse full of crack and other goodies out in the country if you wanna take up my offer." Bartley said

"I have an idea then,'partner'. I need a kilo of cocaine. I am going to go get something." Luxx says, walking into the back room.

Luxx comes back with a crate. " Give this to Lin, as a sign of partnership. And bring back the Cocaine while your there." he says, handing the crate to the skeleton. "Can I ask for your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back