• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

Darnall tapped at the pieces in a sort of trance. As he fell deeper into the flow of the game, the outside world retreated.

(You know, Loop is an actual game. I have it on my phone.))

Maryl now turned on the TV & the roku to resume watching the movie she had been watching before having to pick Darnall up. The roku is booting up the Netflix loading screen.

Maryl now turned on the TV & the roku to resume watching the movie she had been watching before having to pick Darnall up. The roku is booting up the Netflix loading screen.

Though the sight  of a strange logo appearing on the level would normally command Darnall's attention, he didn't pay it even a passing glance as he continued creating his loops.

Though the sight  of a strange logo appearing on the level would normally command Darnall's attention, he didn't pay it even a passing glance as he continued creating his loops.

Matyl's tv now displayed her netflix watchlist and a thing popped up saying "Continue watching: National Treasure?" Maryl was now debating between distracting Darnall with movie he probably never saw or picking up where she left offf before having to pick him up.

Matyl's tv now displayed her netflix watchlist and a thing popped up saying "Continue watching: National Treasure?" Maryl was now debating between distracting Darnall with movie he probably never saw or picking up where she left offf before having to pick him up.

"Did you know that it has a mode for disconnecting square shapes too?" Darnall spoke in a near whisper mumble, as if he wanted to be hear but couldn't be bothered to actually try.

(Bonsoir.)

Luxx sat outside his pub, the Moonstone Oasis, looking up at the sky. As he sat there, he wandered off, in his mind of course, to distant planets, to stars so far away. As he went, each moment a new place, he started humming the lyrics of Shelter. And then, he snapped back, all black. "Of course its now." He laughs, removing and unfolding a white-cane from his bag at his side. The bag, a silver white, had a symbol Stamped into it with a deep, dark red ink. His Smuggling Trade-sign. He also had the same symbol tattoo'd onto his neck, leading up and partially on his face, under his left eye. Same dark red, one with flesh. 

(Symbol: !Click Me! because its too large in my opinion.)

Luxx sat outside his pub, the Moonstone Oasis, looking up at the sky. As he sat there, he wandered off, in his mind of course, to distant planets, to stars so far away. As he went, each moment a new place, he started humming the lyrics of Shelter. And then, he snapped back, all black. "Of course its now." He laughs, removing and unfolding a white-cane from his bag at his side. The bag, a silver white, had a symbol Stamped into it with a deep, dark red ink. His Smuggling Trade-sign. He also had the same symbol tattoo'd onto his neck, leading up and partially on his face, under his left eye. Same dark red, one with flesh. 

(Symbol: !Click Me! because its too large in my opinion.)

An orcish woman walked into the pub not paying attention to the blind man outside.

An orcish woman walked into the pub not paying attention to the blind man outside.

Luxx Sighs, grabbing his white-cane and heading back inside. He asks the Orc woman as he moves behind the counter if she would like a drink. "We have Mostly American made drinks, but we have some from France, Ireland, and even Germany." He slides his bag to the floor next to the register, and opens  it to see how much is inside for change if need be.

Luxx Sighs, grabbing his white-cane and heading back inside. He asks the Orc woman as he moves behind the counter if she would like a drink. "We have Mostly American made drinks, but we have some from France, Ireland, and even Germany." He slides his bag to the floor next to the register, and opens  it to see how much is inside for change if need be.

"I'll take a Sam Adams" the orc said

"Alright. Sam ads coming up." Luxx said, running his fingers agross the edge of the counter. He stopped, reaching down and pulling a bottle of Sam Adams out and setting it on the counter. " That will be 205$. It's a Utopia. Sorry buts it's all we carry from Sam Adams." He says, using a cap opener to remove the cap halfway.        (I forgot to add that to get aomething smuggled, you have to mention getting a drink to go.)

This was a red flag, $205 dollars for a beer! This is just a beer not champagne or anything like that so she asked apprehensively "what's a utopia?" (I RP how I want to RP!)

"Sam Adams releases the utopias every other year, and they buy for 200$ a bottle off a store shelf. They are 'finishers' , which are when the brewers mix them with other barrels, to get a sort of mixed taste. As they make over 700 different beers a year, the taste varies from every bottle." Luxx says, snapping off the cap and tossing it under the counter into a bin. "Would you care for something else?" He asks the female orc.

"Sam Adams releases the utopias every other year, and they buy for 200$ a bottle off a store shelf. They are 'finishers' , which are when the brewers mix them with other barrels, to get a sort of mixed taste. As they make over 700 different beers a year, the taste varies from every bottle." Luxx says, snapping off the cap and tossing it under the counter into a bin. "Would you care for something else?" He asks the female orc.

"Something that isn't moonshine?" The orc said catching on to Luxx's bullshit.

Luxx laughs. "Yes, ma'am. Something that isn't moonshine." He pushes the bottle toward her. " Free sample. I think you'll like it." After he pushes the bottle his left eye starts to clear up, and he can see her for the first time.  @Tonstad39

"Enjoy the drink? " He asks, folding up his walking cane, and storing it under the counter. "Can I ask why your here, because I dont think its for a drink."

Luxx grins, pointing to the back. 'Meet me in there, and we can discuss something for on the go." He said, taking the empty bottle and tossing it out, before walking to the door and opened it for the Orc. @Tonstad39

"What type do you need." Lux asks, sitting atop a crate of Utopia's. He pulls out a bottle and opens it. " I have a business to run, and a shipment to recieve in an hour. So spit it out and I will name a price."

@Tonstad39

( Btw can I get some background on what blood magic looks like, for example? XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
"What type do you need." Lux asks, sitting atop a crate of Utopia's. He pulls out a bottle and opens it. " I have a business to run, and a shipment to recieve in an hour. So spit it out and I will name a price."

@Tonstad39

( Btw can I get some background on what blood magic looks like, for example? XD)

(I put it in the OOC if you didn't know already)

"What's the going rate for a syringe of Goat blood?" The orc asked

"You see sweetie, that's where you underestimate me. Syringes tend to break when being shipped, resulting in lost product." Luxx says. he go into another small room and comes out with a small crate of Sam Adams Utopia's. He uses a crowbar to snap the lid off, and takes out one. "Each one is 12 oz., and its 20k for each bottle. You can buy one, or the entire crate. your choice." @Tonstad39

Users who are viewing this thread

Back