• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"20 Grand a bottle. 6 bottles a crate." Luxx explains. "So, how many are you buying?" He asks, putting the lid back onto the crate, setting the crate down next by his feet. 

(I am going to add something on his CS.)

"20 Grand a bottle. 6 bottles a crate." Luxx explains. "So, how many are you buying?" He asks, putting the lid back onto the crate, setting the crate down next by his feet. 

(I am going to add something on his CS.)

"Maybe a crate and a bottle" the orc said "why do you keep them in those expensive drink bottle?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Dont you like your blood in A chalice-looking bottle?" He asks, grinning as he goes to fetch another bottle. He slips it inside the crate, along with the bottle he removed, and sat it down. "Payment, if you will. 120 Grand." Luxx tells the Orc, grin on his face.           (Bottle.)

"Because expensive bottles are costly & as good as they are to look at, I think it reduces costumers who can't afford to pay up" the orc said.

"Because expensive bottles aren't what your paying for, as they have no factor in the price." Luxx drops the grin. "Get out, now. If your not going to pay for it, get out." He puts the crate back onto a rack covered in other alcohols.

"Because expensive bottles aren't what your paying for, as they have no factor in the price." Luxx drops the grin. "Get out, now. If your not going to pay for it, get out." He puts the crate back onto a rack covered in other alcohols.

"But I have the money!" The orc said in a heartbroken tone of voice.

"Then pay up. You've been stalling." Luxx said, pulling his hood over his head. "Because im leaving in 3 minutes, sale or no sale."

"Thank you. Your crates on the rack." Lux said, pocketing the money and unlocking the door back into the main room.

The orc walked out the back door with her crate to not cause suspicion walking out the pub at eleven in the morning.

Luxx, finally done, closes the pub and walks out the door. His eye starts to burr again, so he unfolds his walking cane and starts heading towards the pier.

Luxx, arriving at the pier, walks over to a small warehouse. He opens the door and slips inside, light streaming out of windows high up. He's here to grab a crate and get back to the pub. Simple.

When Luxx returns to the pub, he sits the crate on the counter and removes bottles of Gin, whiskey, and an old bottle of Cachaca, A favorite in Brazil, its similar to rum. He sets them on the overhead shelf, and takes the crate up a set of stairs into his home. once inside, he removes 3 small pill holders, and removes their caps, removing a pill from each one. He takes said pills, and goes to sleep.

Bartley walks near the back door of the pub and watched as Luxx fall asleep. Once lux was asleep, Bartley looked around at his bloody inventory thinking "I want a cut of this, maybe I should get into his dreams."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreams? Nightmares. Luxx, in this nightmare, was 5 again. The break-in, where his family died. The day he got kidnapped, by witches. The day he got branded on his back, the symbol he now has tattoo'd on his neck and face. All of it, in this nightmare of his. But its not a nightmare anymore.  He made his peace the day he killed that witch with her own magic. Its also why he has one type of blood he takes inside those pills. Witch blood. (Whaaa? Oh shitty titties it got real.)

A nude skeleton appears before the little luxx in his nightmare amid the witch's bloodshed while the real Bartley summoned a pentacle around Luxx's sleeping area, allowing him to do so.

"I'm someone who will make you very rich indeed" Bartley said in his natural Irish accent to the little boy that is Luxx.

"Why do I need to be rich?" Luxx asked, turning into 14 year old luxx. The slave Luxx, for the witch. Only shorts for clothes, the brand standing out on his skin, dark brown against the pale white. "What can money do?" The older Luxx asked the skeleton. "Can it undo the past?"

"It can't reset your past, but it can make your future" Bartley said "when I was your age in Ireland I would've done anything for a penny" Bartley noticed the brand mark on Luxx, so he squatted down and put his bony hand on Luxx's shoulder looking him in the eyes saying "Look laddie, it's not fun being enslaved, after I became a skellington I was enslaved by necromancers until it was abolished. If and when you get out of this, make a life for yourself, become a goods trader & get a partner so you could become even more rich."

"Partners?" Luxx asks, becoming the present Luxx. "Partners are people who cant be trusted. And you, my bony buddy, are not trusted." Luxx says. He reaches up, and pulls down his hood. "I got this tattoo because that witch put me where I am. And im successful. The question is, are you?" Luxx asks, the nightmare fading out, Luxx no longer in his bed, but at the door of his room. "Do you know why I take those pills, my Skelly? Its because it allows me to do blood magic. How do you think I killed that witch? Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself during our chat. Im Luxxie O. Noir. Call me Luxx." (:O:)

Bartley looked around in surprise before turning to the adult Luxx before him "Wonderful you must have quite the empire, Lux"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back