• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"Well I'm not part of the collective "y'all" anymore, so," she smiled slightly, "You'all find the stereotypes don't apply here." 

Aura nodded sharply. "Sorry, I just... I find it hard to trust angels. It might take me a while to trust you."

"A library sound like a fun place to go to. How would I go about learning more more magic and about it?"

"I don't really know, i don't know this area well, i only moved here a few days ago" said Maryl as she started the car and asked "Now where would you like to go?"

"I don't really know, i don't know this area well, i only moved here a few days ago" said Maryl as she started the car and asked "Now where would you like to go?"

"So we're in the same boat? Of course, you didn't show up here in a rescue boat and ambulance. I don't really know any places to go, so, for right now, I'd just like to go...home?" The word sounded strange on his tongue.

"So we're in the same boat? Of course, you didn't show up here in a rescue boat and ambulance. I don't really know any places to go, so, for right now, I'd just like to go...home?" The word sounded strange on his tongue.

Maryl drove out of the hospital parking lot and turned left saying "I moved here as part of an internship from Kings college University in Windsor."

Maryl drove out of the hospital parking lot and turned left saying "I moved here as part of an internship from Kings college University in Windsor."

"That sounds kinda prestigious. Sorry that I have no idea the significance of it, though I will say congratulations. It definitely sounds like you're a hard worker."

"That sounds kinda prestigious. Sorry that I have no idea the significance of it, though I will say congratulations. It definitely sounds like you're a hard worker."

"I had to be to graduate college in the first place and now i'm pursuing a doctorate so I can practice as a surgeon." Maryrl said driving past the street and by the park.

"I had to be to graduate college in the first place and now i'm pursuing a doctorate so I can practice as a surgeon." Maryrl said driving past the street and by the park.

"Ok that I understand. That is pretty amazing." He stared out the window at the park. "And so is that. Wow."

"Ok that I understand. That is pretty amazing." He stared out the window at the park. "And so is that. Wow."

"I know it's very beutiful this time of year, the orange leaves just complecate everything, just like my hometown" Maryl said think back to the trees at her parrent's house.

"I know it's very beutiful this time of year, the orange leaves just complecate everything, just like my hometown" Maryl said think back to the trees at her parrent's house.

"It's ironic that everythings falling asleep just as I'm waking up, but it is gorgeous. Do you miss you hometown?"

"It's ironic that everythings falling asleep just as I'm waking up, but it is gorgeous. Do you miss you hometown?"

"It's only a 50 minute drive away from here, but sometimes I do miss it after living here for only three days." Maryl said

"I bet, you of all people should know that" Maryl said turning right at a stoplight and driving past various drug stores and restaurants.

"Oh for me it was real easy; just from one kind of prison to another. You can change the bars and the warden but that truth stands resolute." Darnall examined the stores as they drove by.

"Oh for me it was real easy; just from one kind of prison to another. You can change the bars and the warden but that truth stands resolute." Darnall examined the stores as they drove by.

There were many stores for this was the good part of downtown, there were shoe stores to drug stores, restaurants, a movie theater, an appartment leasing place, banks, the Halifax central hobby and a cathedral & graveyard at the end of the street as Maryl asked "if you don't mind me asking, where are you from originally before you were taken hostage."

Last edited by a moderator:
There were many stores for this was the good part of downtown, there were shoe stores to drug stores, restaurants, a movie theater, an appartment leasing place, banks, the Halifax central hobby and a cathedral & graveyard at the end of the street as Maryl asked "if you don't mind me asking, where are you from originally before you were taken hostage."

Darnalk watched all this go by and made a mental note to explore each one closer once he got the hang of his magic and walking. "Not at all. I'm originally from the US; Arkansas to be specific. Real "Down South" kinda place."

Darnalk watched all this go by and made a mental note to explore each one closer once he got the hang of his magic and walking. "Not at all. I'm originally from the US; Arkansas to be specific. Real "Down South" kinda place."

"I can only imagine" Maryl said not knowing where Arkansas was. She turned again & drove down the street going away from downtown toward a more suburban location. She turned again not long after passing a couple restaurants before turning into a parking lot of the appartment building. She parked in the center of the lot before turning off her car and hung the parking permit on her car's rear view mirror. 

"I can only imagine" Maryl said not knowing where Arkansas was. She turned again & drove down the street going away from downtown toward a more suburban location. She turned again not long after passing a couple restaurants before turning into a parking lot of the appartment building. She parked in the center of the lot before turning off her car and hung the parking permit on her car's rear view mirror. 

"So, this is where you live? Seems pretty quiet. I bet that's why you chose it though. A little peace and quiet."

"So, this is where you live? Seems pretty quiet. I bet that's why you chose it though. A little peace and quiet."

"Oh yeah, my parrants paid for it, but it's a decent place, I mean most things are still within walking distance & it's safe relative to the rest of the city" Maryl said before getting out of the car to get Darnall's wheelchair out of the trunk. She opened the trunk to find no wheelchair "Crap!" She called out.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh yeah, my parrants paid for it, but it's a decent place, I mean most things are still within walking distance" Maryl said getting out of the car to get Darnall's wheelchair out of the trunk. She opened the trunk to find no wheelchair "Crap!" She called out.

"What's wrong Maryl?" Darnall swung his door open softly and leaned out slightly to look at the satyress as she stood there eyeballing the open trunk.

"What's wrong Maryl?" Darnall swung his door open softly and leaned out slightly to look at the satyress as she stood there eyeballing the open trunk.

"I left your wheelchair behind!" Maril said grunting, not knowing that Darnall's ravdium had gone through intensive treatment. "Looks like we'll have to go back then!" The exclaimed closing the trunk before stamping over to the driver's side.

"I left your wheelchair behind!" Maril said grunting, not knowing that Darnall's ravdium had gone through intensive treatment. "Looks like we'll have to go back then!" The exclaimed closing the trunk before stamping over to the driver's side.

"If we need a wheelchair, I can probably just call mine to us. I shouldn't be too hard if I tweek the Lost and Found spell a bit." He was already flipping through the book for the cantrip he wanted. It was on the same page as a spell for finding a missing, matching sock.

Maryl goes into the driver's seat and asks "wait aren't you gonna get a seizure if you conjure up your wheelchair like that"

"If we need a wheelchair, I can probably just call mine to us. I shouldn't be too hard if I tweek the Lost and Found spell a bit." He was already flipping through the book for the cantrip he wanted. It was on the same page as a spell for finding a missing, matching sock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back