• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"Why? You don't have a penis anymore. There's no way to tell a skeleton's gender unless you're a medical expert."

"I was male when I was killed and I'm male in death! It's still humiliating." Lain said

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecily grinned, running to the pantry with glee. There was a moment of shuffling as she looked around before a triumphant, 

"AHA!" Then a few seconds of munching. 

She turned, offering one to Aura. 

"Here! They're really good." 

@Alexander Hamilton

"I was male when I was killed and I'm male in death! It's still humiliating." Lain said

"Oh, so even dead men have sexual insecurities. Its OK Lain; plenty of skeletons questiom their manhood." He put on his most serious "concerned therapist" look as he spoke. "Through the glass of a jar, usually." He said under his breath and snickered slightly.

"Oh, so even dead men have sexual insecurities. Its OK Lain; plenty of skeletons questiom their manhood." He put on his most serious "concerned therapist" look as he spoke. "Through the glass of a jar, usually." He said under his breath and snickered slightly.

"Yeah, gender doesn't go away when genetalia decomposes" Lain said.

"I know. I'm just kidding around. I mean you think you're humiliated, but think about how the bride feels, knowing that even a dead man can wear it better. Eh?"

"Aye, you have a point there. When I was a servant and a rich necromancer was out of town, their wife's would summon me and dress me in women's clothing, bonnets, dresses, bloomers and all!" Lain said and while Lain was talking, Maryl in a 2006 Volkswagen Golf drove by the hospital entryway and parked as Lain stopped talking.

"Aye, you have a point there. When I was a servant and a rich necromancer was out of town, their wife's would summon me and dress me in women's clothing, bonnets, dresses, bloomers and all!" Lain said and while Lain was talking, Maryl in a 2006 Volkswagen Golf drove by the hospital entryway and parked as Lain stopped talking.

"Did they invite you to the tea parties as well? Say look; Maryl's here." He gave her a little wave.

Cecily grinned, running to the pantry with glee. There was a moment of shuffling as she looked around before a triumphant, 

"AHA!" Then a few seconds of munching. 

She turned, offering one to Aura. 

"Here! They're really good." 

@Alexander Hamilton

"O-oh!" Aura jumped backwards, obviously afraid. "N-no, that's alright." Aura mumbled.

Cecily frowned.

"I won't hurt you, you know." She said quietly, "I'm no better than you. Probably worse." She smiled warmly, offering the strawberry again. "Just try one? For me?"

@Alexander Hamilton

Cecily frowned.

"I won't hurt you, you know." She said quietly, "I'm no better than you. Probably worse." She smiled warmly, offering the strawberry again. "Just try one? For me?"

@Alexander Hamilton

"But you're.. you're an angel..." Aura mumbled. She took the strawberry, unable to help her trembling hands. 

"Did they invite you to the tea parties as well? Say look; Maryl's here." He gave her a little wave.

"Goodbye" Lain said "nice talking with you" as Maryl got out of the car and waved at Darnall standing there to see if he's now capable of moving his wheelchair now.

"But you're.. you're an angel..." Aura mumbled. She took the strawberry, unable to help her trembling hands. 

"Oh no it's fine, I have those around in case of guests, I don't need to eat." Bartley said

"Goodbye" Lain said "nice talking with you" as Maryl got out of the car and waved at Darnall standing there to see if he's now capable of moving his wheelchair now.

"Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to summon you soon." Darnall nodded at Lain before rolling over to Maryl. "Hey."

"Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to summon you soon." Darnall nodded at Lain before rolling over to Maryl. "Hey."

"Hi" Maryl said as Lain walked back into the hospital "there's a Tim Hortons nearby, do you want me to get you some coffee?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hi" Maryl said as Lain walked back into the hospital "there's a Tim Hortons nearby, do you want me to get you some coffee?"

"I'd love to say yes, because I've never had coffee, but I probably should abstain from caffeine until after I get a firmer handle on my powers."

"I'd love to say yes, because I've never had coffee, but I probably should abstain from caffeine until after I get a firmer handle on my powers."

"Smart" Maryl said before unlocking the passenger side door, getting Darnall out of the wheelchair & into the passenger seat of the car.

"Smart" Maryl said before unlocking the passenger side door, getting Darnall out of the wheelchair & into the passenger seat of the car.

"Thanks for the lift and shelter, Maryl. It really means a lot to me." Darnall sat in the car and blushed. 

(Gnight, got a breakfast date with a grieving best friend.)

"Thanks for the lift and shelter, Maryl. It really means a lot to me." Darnall sat in the car and blushed. 

(Gnight, got a breakfast date with a grieving best friend.)

(RIP your freind's whatever)

"you're welcome" Maryl said getting in the car and closing the door "Given that you were in captivity for a few years and have no connections up here, it's the least I can do."

(RIP your freind's whatever)

"you're welcome" Maryl said getting in the car and closing the door "Given that you were in captivity for a few years and have no connections up here, it's the least I can do."

"Thank you so much." Darnall paged through his book blankly for a moment. He didn't really know what to do. "So, what do you do when you aren't at work?"

"Hate you? Goodness no, I hardly know you." She popped another strawberry into her mouth. "We aren't all prestigious arses , you know. That's a rude sterotype." 

"Hate you? Goodness no, I hardly know you." She popped another strawberry into her mouth. "We aren't all prestigious arses , you know. That's a rude sterotype." 

"It's a stereotype I've found true." Aura mumbled. "I mean, y'all certainly haven't treated me well in my life."

"Well I'm not part of the collective "y'all" anymore, so," she smiled slightly, "You'all find the stereotypes don't apply here." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back