• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"When he conjures clothes, he brings a corpse back from the dead as a sort of tailor's dummy" the skeleton explained before getting up off the enchanting table & standing up before the mage asked "does this outfit look good to you?"

"Yes, yes, it looks fine." He waved the wuestion away flippantly. "Wpuld you like for me to try them on now, or wait til I'm this skeleton's twin?" His tome was dry, but not needlessly mean. 

(gnighr) 

"Yes, yes, it looks fine." He waved the wuestion away flippantly. "Wpuld you like for me to try them on now, or wait til I'm this skeleton's twin?" His tome was dry, but not needlessly mean. 

(gnighr) 

"This is where I'd normally say take the clothes off of the skeleton, but it seems that you're incapable of such a task, so skeleton can you take them off please?" The mage asked "of course" the skeleton said before stripping down to his bones.

As the whirring continued a bright white blob was in the middle and a skeleton wearing a blue polo t shirt, sneakers, white stockings, blue jeans all of whitch were Darnall's size spawned in with the head on the top triangle of the pentacle and the limbs in all the other sides. The industrial whirring subsided and the pentacle stopped glowing. "Are these the clothes you want?" Asked the mage "Ay, commoners' robes changed much since my murder" the skeleton said it an astonished tone with a thick Scottish accent, clearly a reminent of when the kingdom of Scotland colonized Canada when the French were already there.

The fawn kicked Joshua in the head and sprinted back to the car as to quickly get away from the cops.

Joshua barely had time to gasp before going unconscious.

meanwhile, Aura started to feel ill. She groaned and sat in her blankets, trying to keep herself from vomiting. 

"This is where I'd normally say take the clothes off of the skeleton, but it seems that you're incapable of such a task, so skeleton can you take them off please?" The mage asked "of course" the skeleton said before stripping down to his bones.

Darnall watched the skeleton strip with fascination. He could see how a walking, talking, spooky scary skeleton could frighten someone, but he was simply intrigued. "Yeah, theres4quite a few things that I'm incapable of doing myself."

Joshua barely had time to gasp before going unconscious.

meanwhile, Aura started to feel ill. She groaned and sat in her blankets, trying to keep herself from vomiting. 

The gang was now driving away from the cops while trying to allude them.

Darnall watched the skeleton strip with fascination. He could see how a walking, talking, spooky scary skeleton could frighten someone, but he was simply intrigued. "Yeah, theres4quite a few things that I'm incapable of doing myself."

"Right" the skeleton said handing Darnall the clothing. The mage now made a force field around Darnall as to give him privacy to get dressed.

The gang was now driving away from the cops while trying to allude them.

"Right" the skeleton said handing Darnall the clothing. The mage now made a force field around Darnall as to give him privacy to get dressed.

Aura hear sirens and only got sicker. "What is going on?" Aura asked herself.

Aura sighed heavily and laid down. "Why am I like this?" she whispered to herself.

After a few minutes they parked in the garage and were teleported up to Bartley's penthouse where they told him all that had happened "good" Bartley said "nothing like dealing with foes, gentlemen."

After a few minutes they parked in the garage and were teleported up to Bartley's penthouse where they told him all that had happened "good" Bartley said "nothing like dealing with foes, gentlemen."

Aura stood up and walked to the door of her apartment. Her hand hovered over the doorknob. "Bartley... would he know?" She asked herself, not sure whether she wanted to leave or not.

Aura stood up and walked to the door of her apartment. Her hand hovered over the doorknob. "Bartley... would he know?" She asked herself, not sure whether she wanted to leave or not.

After complimenting them & paying them $10 each for their crimes & said "keep up the good work" before having them all go down the elevator. He then lounged for a bit on his couch.

Last edited by a moderator:
After complimenting them & paying them $10 each for their crimes & said "keep up the good work" before having them all go down the elevator. He than lounged for a bit on his couch.

Aura nodded and went up to Bartley's penthouse. She knocked on the door, starting to feel ill again.

"What, child" Bartley said "Freelance witch hunters like him threaten the existence of the countess empire."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back