• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"Isn't that rich, a knight in shining armour! So tell me, Prince Charming what did you think we were doing with her &I have ways of making you talk!" Said the Fawn pointing a machine gun at Jacob's head

"You were going to have her join your little crime syndicate." Joshua growled. "And don't act like that's not true. You know it is."

The mage supported him and leaned him over into the wheelchair saying "right, go to the first floor into enchantment room for one of the Mages to conjure you some clothes, m'kay"

"Ok." Darnall nodded as he got settled. He held out his hand, and his witchcraft book jumped into it. He turned and wheeled his way to the door. Just as he was about to pass through the doorway, he stopped and turned back towards the mage. "I actually stood up, for the first time in over 8 years. Thank you."

"Ok." Darnall nodded as he got settled. He held out his hand, and his witchcraft book jumped into it. He turned and wheeled his way to the door. Just as he was about to pass through the doorway, he stopped and turned back towards the mage. "I actually stood up, for the first time in over 8 years. Thank you."

"You're welcome" the mage said as the double doors opened to a fairly crowded hallway with people, doctors and nurses going opposite directions in the hallway.

"You're welcome" the mage said as the double doors opened to a fairly crowded hallway with people, doctors and nurses going opposite directions in the hallway.

Darnall smiled slightly and rolled out into the crowd. Aiming for the elevators, he stuck to the sides of the halls, where the traffic seemed slower, therefore safer. Once he reached the the elevators, he didn't even need to hit the button, as there were already several people waiting for one.

Darnall smiled slightly and rolled out into the crowd. Aiming for the elevators, he stuck to the sides of the halls, where the traffic seemed slower, therefore safer. Once he reached the the elevators, he didn't even need to hit the button, as there were already several people waiting for one.

The elevator opened up showing two people, a female light elf and a male Human standing in the back of the elevator.

The elevator opened up showing two people, a female light elf and a male Human standing in the back of the elevator.

Given the right-of-way because he was in a wheelchair, Darnall rolled into the elevator and turned to face the doors. Once several of the other people waiting were able to fit in around his chair, Darnall asked for someone to hit the first floor button and waited as the they got underway.

Given the right-of-way because he was in a wheelchair, Darnall rolled into the elevator and turned to face the doors. Once several of the other people waiting were able to fit in around his chair, Darnall asked for someone to hit the first floor button and waited as the they got underway.

They pushed the first floor button and the elevator and after a few seconds it opened up to show a bustling lobby with a crowded cafeteria and people walking every whitch way. The directory read

" emergency room -->

Enchanting room--->

Operating theaters ---->

<- cafeteria"

They pushed the first floor button and the elevator and after a few seconds it opened up to show a bustling lobby with a crowded cafeteria and people walking every whitch way. The directory read

" emergency room -->

Enchanting room--->

Operating theaters ---->

<- cafeteria"

Darnall rolled out of the elevator and turned right. He rolled along slowly, as he was not quite sure what to expect. This was a completely new unit of the hospital to him. 

Darnall rolled out of the elevator and turned right. He rolled along slowly, as he was not quite sure what to expect. This was a completely new unit of the hospital to him. 

Inside the enchanting room, there was a large scale enchanting table made of a titanium zinc composite with a giant laser engraved pentacle. The periodic table was hung up in the back of the room as a satyr mage Was on a computer in the back corner of the room emailing the ancients while his staff, whitch was hung up on a coatrack glowed a subtle blue as it was channeling emails to and from the aether

Inside the enchanting room, there was a large scale enchanting table made of a titanium zinc composite with a giant laser engraved pentacle. The periodic table was hung up in the back of the room as a satyr mage Was on a computer in the back corner of the room emailing the ancients while his staff, whitch was hung up on a coatrack glowed a subtle blue as it was channeling emails to and from the aether

"Um, hello? I'm Darnall. I was sent here to get some new clothes. Darnall entered the room cautiously and his voice quivered slightly with his uncertainty. He tried not speak too loud, so that he wouldn't disturb the mage too greatly. 

"Um, hello? I'm Darnall. I was sent here to get some new clothes. Darnall entered the room cautiously and his voice quivered slightly with his uncertainty. He tried not speak too loud, so that he wouldn't disturb the mage too greatly. 

After the mage sent one last email to a spirit of a British Colonial wizard, he asked "so, you'd like clothes. I've read your case file & what clothes do you think would be sufficient for your rehabilitation into freedom?"

After the mage sent one last email to a spirit of a British Colonial wizard, he asked "so, you'd like clothes. I've read your case file & what clothes do you think would be sufficient for your rehabilitation into freedom?"

"I don't really know. I spent most of my captivity completely naked." Darnall blushed visibly as he spoke. He wasn't ashamed of his body, but he knew that nudity was frowned upon in more societies.

"I don't really know. I spent most of my captivity completely naked." Darnall blushed visibly as he spoke. He wasn't ashamed of his body, but he knew that nudity was frowned upon in more societies.

"Maybe blue jeans, a polo t shirt with a jacket, underwear & sneakers" the mage said

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you think that that's best, sure. I don't really care about how people see me."

The mage closed the email causing the staff to stop glowing. The mage than said while pointing the staff at the industrial grade enchanting table "i conjure do asgaidh braighdeanas cuid luideagan a 'nochdadh mar duine saor!" Before the while room glowed green and black & the enchanting table was whirring like a computer tower while glowing neon green and black. The pentacle's glow was blinding if one looked at it.

The mage closed the email causing the staff to stop glowing. The mage than said while pointing the staff at the industrial grade enchanting table "i conjure do asgaidh braighdeanas cuid luideagan a 'nochdadh mar duine saor!" Before the while room glowed green and black & the enchanting table was whirring like a computer tower while glowing neon green and black. The pentacle's glow was blinding if one looked at it.

"Gah!" Darnall shielded his eyes was the pentacle came to life. 

"Gah!" Darnall shielded his eyes was the pentacle came to life. 

As the whirring continued a bright white blob was in the middle and a skeleton wearing a blue polo t shirt, sneakers, white stockings, blue jeans all of whitch were Darnall's size spawned in with the head on the top triangle of the pentacle and the limbs in all the other sides. The industrial whirring subsided and the pentacle stopped glowing. "Are these the clothes you want?" Asked the mage "Ay, commoners' robes changed much since my murder" the skeleton said it an astonished tone with a thick Scottish accent, clearly a reminent of when the kingdom of Scotland colonized Canada when the French were already there.

"Yeah? Don't recruit street kids into your organization!" Joshua snarled. 

The fawn kicked Joshua in the head and sprinted back to the car as to quickly get away from the cops.

As the whirring continued a bright white blob was in the middle and a skeleton wearing a blue polo t shirt, sneakers, white stockings, blue jeans all of whitch were Darnall's size spawned in with the head on the top triangle of the pentacle and the limbs in all the other sides. The industrial whirring subsided and the pentacle stopped glowing. "Are these the clothes you want?" Asked the mage "Ay, commoners' robes changed much since my murder" the skeleton said it an astonished tone with a thick Scottish accent, clearly a reminent of when the kingdom of Scotland colonized Canada when the French were already there.

"Sure, I'll wear those, but why is there a talking skeleton wearing them currently." Darnall had uncovered his eyes and was in the process og blinking out the spots in his visiom as he examine the clothing and said skeleton.

"Sure, I'll wear those, but why is there a talking skeleton wearing them currently." Darnall had uncovered his eyes and was in the process og blinking out the spots in his visiom as he examine the clothing and said skeleton.

"When he conjures clothes, he brings a corpse back from the dead as a sort of tailor's dummy" the skeleton explained before getting up off the enchanting table & standing up before the mage asked "does this outfit look good to you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back