• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

The elf wound up on his face as he was telepathizong his other gang members for backup. Meanwhile the witch had teleported to safety in the Halifax public gardens.

Darnall wheeled himself into the open elevator and pressed the button for his floor. As the doors closed, he worked on turning himself around so that he could exit the elevator facing forward.

The third floor elevator opened up to show a middle aged human woman, a third floor hallway & a directory reading.

"<----Intensive care

<--- sergery waiting room waiting room

<--- emergency room 2

Brain surgery operating theater ->

head trauma unit -->

cardiovascular wellness centre--->

cafeteria & lobby---->"

Last edited by a moderator:
The third floor elevator opened up to show a middle aged human woman, a third floor hallway & a directory reading.

"<----Intensive care

<--- sergery waiting room waiting room

<--- emergency room 2

Brain surgery operating theater ->

head trauma unit -->

cardiovascular wellness centre--->

cafeteria & lobby---->"

"Hi." Darnall smiled falsely at the woman as he started to wheel his chair out of the elevator. If memory served him properly, then his room was in the head trauma unit. So I turn right. He thought to himself as he made it halfway out of the elevator.

"Hi." Darnall smiled falsely at the woman as he started to wheel his chair out of the elevator. If memory served him properly, then his room was in the head trauma unit. So I turn right. He thought to himself as he made it halfway out of the elevator.

As Darnall wheeled down the hallway, Doctors and nurses can be seen walking the opposite direction of Darnall, fewer were walking in the same direction. Otherwise, the hallway was barren with almost no one on the hallway.

As Darnall wheeled down the hallway, Doctors and nurses can be seen walking the opposite direction of Darnall, fewer were walking in the same direction. Otherwise, the hallway was barren with almost no one on the hallway.

Darnall paid the doctors and nurses no mind as he wheeled his way to his room. Once he entered the room, he realized that he had a slight problem; he wasn't strong enough to pull himself up into the bed from his chair. Oh well, I can read my book just as well from here, anyway. He just wanted to be alone for a bit, so calling a nurse for help was out of the question. He rolled his chair to the window and opened the blinds to let in the diffuse light of the, still cloudy, day. Locking his wheel in place, Darnall sat back and read as his book cracked itself open to his last read page.

Darnall paid the doctors and nurses no mind as he wheeled his way to his room. Once he entered the room, he realized that he had a slight problem; he wasn't strong enough to pull himself up into the bed from his chair. Oh well, I can read my book just as well from here, anyway. He just wanted to be alone for a bit, so calling a nurse for help was out of the question. He rolled his chair to the window and opened the blinds to let in the diffuse light of the, still cloudy, day. Locking his wheel in place, Darnall sat back and read as his book cracked itself open to his last read page.

No one walked in on darnall for a good 5 minutes untill the mage walked in with her staff and asked "So, how are you doing this morning?"

The elf wound up on his face as he was telepathizong his other gang members for backup. Meanwhile the witch had teleported to safety in the Halifax public gardens.

Joshua cursed loudly. The witch had gotten away from him. He growled as he stormed away. 

Joshua cursed loudly. The witch had gotten away from him. He growled as he stormed away. 

A 1998 toyota Carolla drove nearby Joshua and it had four People, one driver three passengers. Two of the occupants had their machine guns guns pointed on Joshua's side of the street. Both of the gunmen were humans while one of them yelled "We heard you tried to kidnap our own! You must pay!"

No one walked in on darnall for a good 5 minutes untill the mage walked in with her staff and asked "So, how are you doing this morning?"

Darnall's book snapped itself shut forcefully as his right eyebrow twitched noticably. Of course... 

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm great. You know I absolutely love being told I'm a complete and total mess who may end up a hermit, before lunch time. And, of course I didn't want to actually read my book in peace, beside the window, to calm myself. Luckily you answered my prayers and saved me from the terror of peace and quiet." His tone wasn't scathing, but it wasn't silky either. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Darnall's book snapped itself shut forcefully as his right eyebrow twitched noticably. Of course... 

He closes his eyes and took a deep breath. "I great. You know I absolutely love being told I'm a complete and total mess who may end up a hermit, before lunch time. And, of course I didn't want to actually read my book in peace, beside the window, to calm myself. Luckily you answered my prayers and saved me from the terror of peace and quiet." His tone wasn't scathing, but it wasn't silky either. 

Seeing as Darnall wanted his alone time, the Mage left Darnall alone for an additional 20 minutes while she sees other patients.

Seeing as Darnall wanted his alone time, the Mage left Darnall alone for an additional 20 minutes while she sees other patients.

Darnall instantly felt bad for his tone. Everyone's just trying to help me; I shouldn't be taking my fustrations out on them.  He pinched the bridge of his nose as the book reopened itself. I'll apologize when she comes back. He read while he waited for the mage to return. He figured it wouldn't take her too long to doubleback. 

Darnall instantly felt bad for his tone. Everyone's just trying to help me; I shouldn't be taking my fustrations out on them.  He pinched the bridge of his nose as the book reopened itself. I'll apologize when she comes back. He read while he waited for the mage to return. He figured it wouldn't take her too long to doubleback. 

After 20 minutes the mage came back with her staff and said "sorry. For intruding on you earlier"

After 20 minutes the mage came back with her staff and said "sorry. For intruding on you earlier"

"Uh, actually I'm sorry. I'm just a bit upset after my visit with the psychiatrist. I shouldnt be taking it out on you when you're only trying to help me." Darnall disengaged his brakes and turned around to face the mage. 

"Uh, actually I'm sorry. I'm just a bit upset after my visit with the psychiatrist. I shouldnt be taking it out on you when you're only trying to help me." Darnall disengaged his brakes and turned around to face the mage. 

"It's okay, he probably got really personal with you, I understand" The mage said "anyways, I want to do a layered healing spell on you so that you old have the chance to walk again, what do you think?"

"It's okay, he probably got really personal with you, I understand" The mage said "anyways, I want to do a layered healing spell on you so that you old have the chance to walk again, what do you think?"

"Walking? I'd like that." Darnall was temporarily stunned into silence. He had long ago resigned himself to the fact that he'd never walk again. It wasn't something he had ever missed during his captivity either, except that he couldn't dance anymore either. 

"Walking? I'd like that." Darnall was temporarily stunned into silence. He had long ago resigned himself to the fact that he'd never walk again. It wasn't something he had ever missed during his captivity either, except that he couldn't dance anymore either. 

The mage lifted darnall Darnall up into bed before she made her staff glow with green and blue energies. The energies wafted and slithered towards darnall like fluidly moving smooth clouds. The energy went direly into his nervous system, giving a deep healing to any nerve tissue from the Ravdium to the microscopically small nerve endings. This process was repeated three times over untill Darnall had a teal aura around his body.

The mage lifted darnall Darnall up into bed before she made her staff glow with green and blue energies. The energies wafted and slithered towards darnall like fluidly moving smooth clouds. The energy went direly into his nervous system, giving a deep healing to any nerve tissue from the Ravdium to the microscopically small nerve endings. This process was repeated three times over untill Darnall had a teal aura around his body.

Darnall gasped as he felt tge magic energy flowing through him: healing him. It was completely different from the healing magic the warlocks used. This magic was comforting, like a warm embrace, and refreshing,  like a drink of cold water. He was at a loss for words. 

Darnall gasped as he felt tge magic energy flowing through him: healing him. It was completely different from the healing magic the warlocks used. This magic was comforting, like a warm embrace, and refreshing,  like a drink of cold water. He was at a loss for words. 

The mage left the magic to dissipate so she walked out leaving her staff in the room as it can't channel energy to Darnall and other patients with such an intensive treatment being utilized, otherwise it could break into a blinding explosion of lightning. She does however get another staff from a depository so she isn't without a staff for other patient's treatment.

The mage left the magic to dissipate so she walked out leaving her staff in the room as it can't channel energy to Darnall and other patients with such an intensive treatment being utilized, otherwise it could break into a blinding explosion of lightning. She does however get another staff from a depository so she isn't without a staff for other patient's treatment.

Darnall relaxed and let the magic. Falling quickly into his meditative state, he focused on letting the magic penetrate as deeply as possible. I wonder if I'll be able to do magic like this someday. It's... amazing. As his Ravdium healed, he felt his magic more acutely. He did, indeed, have a lot of it, but it was unrefined. Now that he could handle it without causing further damage to his Ravdium, Darnall's mahic would be even more unruly.

Darnall relaxed and let the magic. Falling quickly into his meditative state, he focused on letting the magic penetrate as deeply as possible. I wonder if I'll be able to do magic like this someday. It's... amazing. As his Ravdium healed, he felt his magic more acutely. He did, indeed, have a lot of it, but it was unrefined. Now that he could handle it without causing further damage to his Ravdium, Darnall's mahic would be even more unruly.

After 40 minutes of dealing with other patients, the mage came back to see that the aura had subsided into a subtle teal glow on Darnall's skin. The staff wan't glowing anymore, indicating that the energy had dissipated, but enchanted pigmentation still floated around in the surrounding extremities around Darnall's skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back