• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

Feeling loved, Bartley stroked Aura's hair "y'know if you ever feel up to it, would you like to go shopping for furnishings tomorrow?"

"I recommend you rest before your psychiatrist, okay" the nurse said walking out of the room

Darnall watched her leave the room. He leaned back into his pillows and shut his eyes. He wasn't at all sleepy, but he needed to relax and recuperate. Taking deep breaths and slowly relaxing every part of his body, Darnall descended into a state of rest just below consciousness, light enough to be woken with ease. He waited for the psychiatrist.

Darnall watched her leave the room. He leaned back into his pillows and shut his eyes. He wasn't at all sleepy, but he needed to relax and recuperate. Taking deep breaths and slowly relaxing every part of his body, Darnall descended into a state of rest just below consciousness, light enough to be woken with ease. He waited for the psychiatrist.

A different nurse, a brown haired human rubbed Darnall and said in an almost apologetic tone of voice "sorry to wake you, but you have an appointment with your psychiatrist."

A different nurse, a brown haired human rubbed Darnall and said in an almost apologetic tone of voice "sorry to wake you, but you have an appointment with your psychiatrist."

With deep and even breaths that promptly quickened, Darnall rose out of his resting state and opened his eyes. "That was a lot more peaceful than I thought it would be." He turned his head to look at the nurse as he sat up and stretched. "Do I have to go to them?"

With deep and even breaths that promptly quickened, Darnall rose out of his resting state and opened his eyes. "That was a lot more peaceful than I thought it would be." He turned his head to look at the nurse as he sat up and stretched. "Do I have to go to them?"

"It will be a very enlightening expierience, you can never be too intelligent to be enlightened" the nurse said lumping Darnall into the wheelchair and wheeling him down the head trauma unit and was wheeled down many bleak hallways with Pictures of Nova Scotian rock beaches, but he goes down different hallways than he did when he went for lunch. Patients were occasionally hauled on gurneys going the opposite direction, after a while they get down to a different set of elevators in a completely different part of the hospital.

"It will be a very enlightening expierience, you can never be too intelligent to be enlightened" the nurse said lumping Darnall into the wheelchair and wheeling him down the head trauma unit and was wheeled down many bleak hallways with Pictures of Nova Scotian rock beaches, but he goes down different hallways than he did when he went for lunch. Patients were occasionally hauled on gurneys going the opposite direction, after a while they get down to a different set of elevators in a completely different part of the hospital.

"You say "enlightening", and I hear "traumatic". This therapist is gonna look inside my mind and drudge up every little issue I, did or did not, know I had. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm not responsible for any damages that may ensue."

"You say "enlightening", and I hear "traumatic". This therapist is gonna look inside my mind and drudge up every little issue I, did or did not, know I had. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm not responsible for any damages that may ensue."

"You'll love it!" The nurse said with a laugh as she pushed the up button the elevator came and she wheeled Darnell in and pushed  to go onto the 8th floor and when the elevator opened up, there was the directory saying

"The psychology centre --->

The psychiatrist's offices and waiting rooms ---->

<--- the centre for the mentally disturbed

<-----The centre for the healing of the mentally dillusioned

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]<----- [/COLOR]The centre for the housing of the possessed"

practically the whole whole floor smells of burning sage and cooked goat

Last edited by a moderator:
"You'll love it!" The nurse said with a laugh as she pushed the up button the elevator came and she wheeled Darnell in and pushed  to go onto the 8th floor and when the elevator opened up, there was the directory saying

"The psychology centre --->

The psychiatrist's offices and waiting rooms ---->

<--- the centre for the mentally disturbed

<-----The centre for the healing of the mentally dillusioned

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]<----- [/COLOR]The centre for the housing of the possessed"

practically the whole whole floor smells of burning sage and cooked goat

"Ok. I'll just trust you judgement on this one." After his first whiff of the floor, he nearly gagged. "Whatever is being burned needs to be dipped in water and then liquid nitrogen. What IS that smell?"

"Ok. I'll just trust you judgement on this one." After his first whiff of the floor, he nearly gagged. "Whatever is being burned needs to be dipped in water and then liquid nitrogen. What IS that smell?"

"That's burning sage, it keeps demons from possessing our staff" the nurse said before wheeling him into the psychiatrists' waiting room. The nurse put Darnall's wheelchair against the wall as she got up and let the receptionists know that her patient was here so they can notify Dr. McCullough of his presence as a satyr sitting next to Darnall is seen playing crossy road on his phone.

"That's burning sage, it keeps demons from possessing our staff" the nurse said before wheeling him into the psychiatrists' waiting room. The nurse put Darnall's wheelchair against the wall as she got up and let the receptionists know that her patient was here so they can notify Dr. McCullough of his presence as a satyr sitting next to Darnall is seen playing crossy road on his phone.

"OK" Darnall waited patiently as the nurse went to check in. Leaning over in his chair, Darnall looked over at the satyr's phone in mute amazement. He'd never seen anything like it before, but was suddenly too shy to ask what it was. 'Ten years is a long time huh?' He thought to himself as he silently watched the satyr play.

"OK" Darnall waited patiently as the nurse went to check in. Leaning over in his chair, Darnall looked over at the satyr's phone in mute amazement. He'd never seen anything like it before, but was suddenly too shy to ask what it was. 'Ten years is a long time huh?' He thought to himself as he silently watched the satyr play.

The satyr still played Crossy road while crossing his legs, he spotted Darnell looking down at his screen and looked back at Darnall and said with a subtle French Canadian accent "what are you looking at?"

The satyr still played Crossy road while crossing his legs, he spotted Darnell looking down at his screen and looked back at Darnall and said with a subtle French Canadian accent "what are you looking at?"

"That." He pointed at the phone. "What is that? I've never seen anything like it before." He didn't even try to disguise the wonder in his voice as he questioned the satyr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back