• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"You don't say. I guess that's kinda cool. Still looks really though. Dont people go there anymore. Closer please, and rotate slowly around the central stone." The image zoomed in closer to the stones, slowly rotating on a central axis. You could get a closer look at each individual stone as it rotated. "Volume up." The volume increased enough to hear a soft wind blowing the plain and winding through the stones.

"Oh yeah, Stonehenge has many visitors & tourists, but with a mystical site like this how could it not draw people in" the nurse said

Last edited by a moderator:
"Maybe somewhere downtown or something, that's near where mikmaq towers are. We could speak with the landlord there"  Bartley said

"Maybe somewhere downtown or something, that's near where mikmaq towers are. We could speak with the landlord there"  Bartley said

Aura nodded and started walking there. She lost herself in her thoughts along the way, wondering if she really was doing the right thing. 

Aura nodded and started walking there. She lost herself in her thoughts along the way, wondering if she really was doing the right thing. 

People walk in the opposite ire direction of Aura without saying hello as Bartley stands on the curb, on the same block as mikmaq towers in downtown Halifax.

People walk in the opposite ire direction of Aura without saying hello as Bartley stands on the curb, on the same block as mikmaq towers in downtown Halifax.

Aura arrived at the mikmaq towers and saw Bartley. "Hey.' She said coldly.

"sure, as long as I'm not paying for it." Aura grumbled.

"Good, follow me" Bartley said going down to a main door that reads "Mikmaq Towers elevators and leasing" Bartley walked in as there is a large hallway with four elevators, a steel door at the end with the word "Leasing" on it in painted stencils as well as two long hallways on either side leading to the first floor apartments.

"Oh yeah, Stonehenge has many visitors & tourists, but with a mystical site like this how could it not draw people in" the nurse said

"Oh, I see." And he most certainly did. As he motioned for the screen to look at the surrounding area, he saw several people taking pictures of the henge from a distance. "Show me the Parthenon." A nother flash, this one more subdued, followed by the appearance of the great stone temple slowly losing ground to the elements. "This is a cool spell."

"Oh, I see." And he most certainly did. As he motioned for the screen to look at the surrounding area, he saw several people taking pictures of the henge from a distance. "Show me the Parthenon." A nother flash, this one more subdued, followed by the appearance of the great stone temple slowly losing ground to the elements. "This is a cool spell."

"Chrystal ball technology definitely improved from when I was a kid" The nurse said remembering learning a spell like this in the 1980's.

"Good, follow me" Bartley said going down to a main door that reads "Mikmaq Towers elevators and leasing" Bartley walked in as there is a large hallway with four elevators, a steel door at the end with the word "Leasing" on it in painted stencils as well as two long hallways on either side leading to the first floor apartments.

Aura followed him a little stand-offishly. She didn't want to be around him.

Aura followed him a little stand-offishly. She didn't want to be around him.

Bartley opened the door and there was a moderately sized office with a human secretary who greeted "yes how may I help you?" Bartley said "I'd like to see about purchasing a studio apartment, is the landlord here?" The secretary said before typing an email to the landlord "yes, he's here, I'll notify him"

"Chrystal ball technology definitely improved from when I was a kid" The nurse said remembering learning a spell like this in the 1980's.

"It's weird how you say that. Magic isn't like technology, right? I mean you can research how to do a spell better, but it's not like you can engineer better magic. Most of the 'moving parts' of magic are out of our control aren't they? Governed by the great powers of our world." It was an interesting train of thought that Darnall planned on persuing at a later date.

"Well, natural magic is governed by the natural world and remains constant. But when you start enchanting technology, you're limited by the equipment you're using. Like when I was a kid, we only had an antenna and how far we could take the tv was completely dependent on how skilled the caster was and the channel number, the higher the channel the greater the distance. If it was getting to the upper limits of that Channal's distance the picture would get snowey and buzzy." The nurse remembered.

Bartley opened the door and there was a moderately sized office with a human secretary who greeted "yes how may I help you?" Bartley said "I'd like to see about purchasing a studio apartment, is the landlord here?" The secretary said before typing an email to the landlord "yes, he's here, I'll notify him"

"Purchase?" Aura asked. "Thought you said rent."

Aura flinched a bit. She was always a bit nervous around full angels. Aura followed Bartley into the office.

"Please take a seat" The angel said as Bartley sat down. The angel detected a darkness from Bartley, but he felt better when he detected a partially Angellic Aura from Aura before saying "So, what sort of place are you looking for?"

"Please take a seat" The angel said as Bartley sat down. The angel detected a darkness from Bartley, but he felt better when he detected a partially Angellic Aura from Aura before saying "So, what sort of place are you looking for?"

"Something simple, cheap, and feels more like sleeping in a gutter than sleeping in an apartment." Aura said before Bartley could say anything. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back