• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

(!)

Darnall smiled brightly at the mage and nurse. "I guess it makes sense to figure out if their actually eveil or not before giving a magical genius free reign of their powers." His eyes sparkled mischievously, but it was only in good humor. "I'll just read my new book until then."

((For some reason, I dont get notifs on this thread when only you reply @Tonstad39))

"Yes you do that" the mage said as she walked out of the room in absolute awe.

(!)

"Yes you do that" the mage said as she walked out of the room in absolute awe.

Darnall waved goodbye to the mage as she left the room. Then, he chuckled to himself as he cracked open the book and began reading; the outside world was fun.

The nurse sat by Darnall so he'd have company as he doesn't exactly have relatives to come for visiting hours.

Darnall waved goodbye to the mage as she left the room. Then, he chuckled to himself as he cracked open the book and began reading; the outside world was fun.

"Have a good day" Bartley said before teleporting to a rocky beach in a rural part of Halifax county to get a supply of crack to sell in Halifax.

The mage thought for a moment as the Nurse said "That's what the enchanted lead does, it goes into the Ravdium to artificially increase the functionality of it while also using small amounts of magic to heal it" the mage said "also, using magic to heal a magic organ would cancel itself out or because it's ruptured, it would lead to a feedback loop whitch at best causes a ringing of the ears and at worst makes you unconscious."

Aura sighed and leaned back on the couch. "Maybe I should just leave." She mumbled.

The inner city had shoddy convenience stores, low cost apartments & the occasional homeless person.

@Alexander Hamilton

Aura looked around and smiled. Home. She dug through her pockets and found some spare change to toss at a homeless elf and offered a small smile before moving along, enjoying the smell of pollution in the air. 

( @Alexander Hamilton What's the best way to notify you of a post?) An orc can be seen spraypainting street gang signs on the side of a housing project.

(I think tagging? Maybe quoting? Idk)

aura felt sick, but not as sick as she did when she witnessed most crimes. "Prolly shouldn't do that." Aura suggested to the orc. 

A homeless fawn with a large scraggly beard sits on the street and asks Aura "excuse me ma'am do you have a cigarette?"

Last edited by a moderator:
The impoverished walked down the street in the opposite direction of Aura as the smell of cannibus gripped the air.

Aura felt sick to her stomach and started gagging. She really couldn't help it. Part of her wondered when her angel half would fall, or if it would at all without Bartley's help.

Aura felt sick to her stomach and started gagging. She really couldn't help it. Part of her wondered when her angel half would fall, or if it would at all without Bartley's help.

A gang of brown skinned humans can be seen congregating outside an appartment with barred up windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back