• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

@Tonstad39

Darnall read his book with the same level of care that he paid to the poems, if not more. He didn't want to miss out on anything. Already, he was eager to try out scrying with the TV. 'Then, it'd actually be useful.' He thought ruefully.

((ANd scene, I mean sleep.))

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tonstad39

Darnall read his book with the same level of care that he paid to the powms, if not more. He didn't want to miss out on anything. Already, he was eager to try out scrying with the TV. 'Then, it'd actually be useful.' He thought ruefully.

((ANd scene, I mean sleep.))

The nurse sat tentatively waiting to see this genious use magic.

The nurse sat tentatively waiting to see this genious use magic.

Darnall read the section on TV scrying twice before put the book aside and looking intently at the  television.

"From my mind to yours,

Cystalline eyes that soar.

Looking glass upon the wall,

Become my ball, yes show me all."

He intoned the spell carefully as he wrote out the sigils for sight, distance, and control, in the air. The television flicked on, but instead of the news channel it had been left on last time, the screen shone with pale silver light, like polished crystal in moonlight. "Didn't even need to write the sigils down. Maybe this book is for mundanes who want to be witches." He scoffed as he spoke to himself, aloud. It was obvious that the book was meant for actual witches with actual magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
People and cars can be seen going both directions not really stopping to say hello to Aura, just simply walking by.

Aura sighed and walked back to one of her hideouts. She ducked under a low-hanging tarp and walked down the stairs to a small brick space with a couple blankets and a small stolen pillow.

Darnall read the section on TV scrying twice before put the book aside and looking intently at the  television.

"From my mind to yours,

Cystalline eyes that soar.

Looking glass upon the wall,

Become my ball, yes show me all."

He intoned the spell carefully as he wrote out the sigils for sight, distance, and control, in the air. The television flicked on, but instead of the news channel it had been left on last time, the screen shone with pale silver light, like polished crystal in moonlight. "Didn't even need to write the sigils down. Maybe this book is for mundanes who want to be witches." He scoffed as he spoke to himself, aloud. It was obvious that the book was meant for actual witches with actual magic.

the nurse asked "now that you have your Chrystal ball, anything you want to put into it?"

Aura sighed and walked back to one of her hideouts. She ducked under a low-hanging tarp and walked down the stairs to a small brick space with a couple blankets and a small stolen pillow.

After around 30 minutes, Bartley was in a panic, Aura wasn't there, but where was Aura? "SHITE" he called out before getting out his Chrystal ball and using it to see where Aura might've ran off to.

the nurse asked "now that you have your Chrystal ball, anything you want to put into it?"

After around 30 minutes, Bartley was in a panic, Aura wasn't there, but where was Aura? "SHITE" he called out before getting out his Chrystal ball and using it to see where Aura might've ran off to.

Aura looked around to locate her backpack, and started digging through it for her knives. She found them and strapped them to her calves and upper arms. Then she changed her clothes and sat in her makeshift bed as she sharpened one of her many blades.

"Crystal ball shining bright, show me aura in your sight!" Bartley said as the chrystal ball displayed Aura having gone back to her old life as he witnessed the girl sharpening knives "if she ran away from the penthouse" Bartley thought "Maybe I should give her a smaller appartment on like the first floor or something to make it easier for her.

Aura looked around to locate her backpack, and started digging through it for her knives. She found them and strapped them to her calves and upper arms. Then she changed her clothes and sat in her makeshift bed as she sharpened one of her many blades.

"Crystal ball shining bright, show me aura in your sight!" Bartley said as the chrystal ball displayed Aura having gone back to her old life as he witnessed the girl sharpening knives "if she ran away from the penthouse" Bartley thought "Maybe I should give her a smaller appartment on like the first floor or something to make it easier for her.

Aura felt watched and looked around. she was entirely alone. "Paranoid." She mumbled before pocketing her knife. "Paranoid like a fucking criminal."

Aura felt watched and looked around. she was entirely alone. "Paranoid." She mumbled before pocketing her knife. "Paranoid like a fucking criminal."

"I'm looking at you through a chrystal ball, why did you go back to that shanty!" Bartley telepathized "I'm worried about you"

"I'm looking at you through a chrystal ball, why did you go back to that shanty!" Bartley telepathized "I'm worried about you"

Aura jumped and looked around. "Bartley?" she called, confused. "How did you find me? And how are you in my head?!"

"I just had the chrystal ball fixate on your soul & as far as the telepathy is concerned, let's just say that I come from a line of sorcerers" Bartley said

"I just had the chrystal ball fixate on your soul & as far as the telepathy is concerned, let's just say that I come from a line of sorcerers" Bartley said

"Oh..." Aura shivered. She felt oddly violated. "What do you want from me?"

"Your rather me be comfortable but selling drugs? How is that any better?" Aura asked slightly humorously. 

"At least we've got shelter, I mean you don't have to live in the penthouse, I could give you a first floor studio appartment." Bartley consoled

"This technically is still shelter." She argued. "And I'm not selling drugs this way. 

@Tonstad39

"Show me Stonehenge." The crystal screen flashed then dimmed. As it dimmed, a bird's eye view of Stonehenge came into focus. Apparently, it was a cloudless day, because the shadows cast were in sharp relief. "You know, I've never even seen Stonehenge before. It looks kinda lonely, don't you think?"

@Tonstad39

"Show me Stonehenge." The crystal screen flashed then dimmed. As it dimmed, a bird's eye view of Stonehenge came into focus. Apparently, it was a cloudless day, because the shadows cast were in sharp relief. "You know, I've never even seen Stonehenge before. It looks kinda lonely, don't you think?"

"Y'know, I've heard that that's one of the first organized places in the British isles of not the world for the teaching of magic" The nurse said mistified at the distance he was getting on the Chrystal ball, also any sound at the scene would play through the TV speakers.

"By selling drugs?" Aura sighed. "I mean, yes I do, but not by selling illegal materials."

"Are you saying that because of god's biological curse or are you saying that because you naturally want to Perdue nobler goals." Bartley said

"Y'know, I've heard that that's one of the first organized places in the British isles of not the world for the teaching of magic" The nurse said mistified at the distance he was getting on the Chrystal ball, also any sound at the scene would play through the TV speakers.

"Are you saying that because of god's biological curse or are you saying that because you naturally want to Perdue nobler goals." Bartley said

"I don't know!" Aura snapped. "I don't think I can separate the two anymore!"

"I don't know!" Aura snapped. "I don't think I can separate the two anymore!"

"The point is, slums are not a way to live" Bartley said "especially not in the long term. How about I give you a studio apartment on the first floor, it's not a big departure from your current situation, but it'd sure as hell be better."

"The point is, slums are not a way to live" Bartley said "especially not in the long term. How about I give you a studio apartment on the first floor, it's not a big departure from your current situation, but it'd sure as hell be better."

Aura thought for a moment before sighing. "I suppose... just let me get my stuff together... it won't hurt to try a studio apartment..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back