• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"Like injecting Serpent's blood directly into your veins to cancel out god's biological curse painful" Bartley said

"Another way I suppose is that you could be enclosed in a dark spinning chamber that separated your spiritual purity while also mixing it with darkness to put you on the same level of purity as a human, but that's costly and biologically disgusting on your end.

"The Benin royal family would occasionally sell the demigod princes into African sex slavery so that Shamen can be born with unbelievable powers, but only one out of four would actually get the powers. The shamen lived in areas where the Benin empire kept more primitive citizens to be sold into African and European slave trades and maybe some of those traders wound up auctioning your ansesstors off here in Canada or wherever you come from originally." The mage explained

"I'm from the US." Came Darnall's offhand reply. "So, there's a chance that I'm descended from a demigod and am uniquely gifted with great, numerous, and powerful magics that are about as common as a literal blue moon. On the whole, nothing I can't totally deal with, but this means that parlor trick magic is only going to contain for so long. I mean my magic is looking forward to reading through this book even more than I am." He brandished the witchcraft book incredulously.

The mage fired blue energy into Darnall's eyes to see if her assessments were right or even if the internal entity even had that kind of wisdom.

The mage fired blue energy into Darnall's eyes to see if her assessments were right or even if the internal entity even had that kind of wisdom.

The blue energy flew towards Darnall's face, but stopped 3 inches from his eyes and burst apart. The mage now felt a presence of ages as Darnall's eyes became flooded with liquid cerulean light. "You called for us?" The entity's echoing and deep voice rang out and penetrated flesh like light through a window. It crossed Darnall's arm and stared at the mage; it was not amused.

"Another way I suppose is that you could be enclosed in a dark spinning chamber that separated your spiritual purity while also mixing it with darkness to put you on the same level of purity as a human, but that's costly and biologically disgusting on your end.

Aura sighed. "Fuck it. I'll just deal."

"I want to know, is your vessel descended from demigods?" The mage asked

"Suit yourself" Bartley said before asking "say, how old are you?"

"There isn't a likely chance of famine in Canada, but if you continue living on the street, you may as well be in a famine" Bartley said

"ascended from what?" The mage asks

"ascended from what?" The mage asks

"Mortals, of course." It spoke as if the answer was too obvious to truly justfiy clarifying. "All mortals, caster or no, have a limit to what they can achieve in, and of, themselves. Darnall does not; he has truly unlimited potential. He is not descended from any noticaleable powers or events. He's simply..." The entity was obviously choosing his words carefully. "Serendipitous. Now, we've intervened in mortal affairs more than we should. If you have any more questions, I suggest you find answers to them just like other casters." The entity faded and Darnall returned to normal.

"You'll be even more okay now, anyways I have to see some merfolk about some drugs if you wanna come with" Bartley said

When Darnall came back, the mage said "you're not decended from demigods, you just have accelled abilities in magic and witchcraft like how Albert Einstein excelled in mathematics."

When Darnall came back, the mage said "you're not decended from demigods, you just have accelled abilities in magic and witchcraft like how Albert Einstein excelled in mathematics."

"Oh ok cool. Not as cool as being descend from divinity but not bad. Hey, I was wondering: why can't just heal my Ravdium with magic?"

"Have a good day" Bartley said before teleporting to a rocky beach in a rural part of Halifax county to get a supply of crack to sell in Halifax.

The mage thought for a moment as the Nurse said "That's what the enchanted lead does, it goes into the Ravdium to artificially increase the functionality of it while also using small amounts of magic to heal it" the mage said "also, using magic to heal a magic organ would cancel itself out or because it's ruptured, it would lead to a feedback loop whitch at best causes a ringing of the ears and at worst makes you unconscious."

Last edited by a moderator:
The mage thought for a moment as the Nurse said "That's what the enchanted lead does, it goes into the Ravdium to artificially increase the functionality of it while also using small amounts of magic to heal it" the mage said "also, using magic to heal a magic organ would cancel itself out or because it's ruptured, it would lead to a feedback loop whitch at best causes a ringing of the ears and at worst makes you unconscious."

"Anyone ever thought to cast a spell for speeding up the body's natural healing process tied into a beneficial sleep spell underneath a general wellness spell?" Darnall looked up into the air with a calculating expression.

"I occasionally do it with insomniatic patients, but it's essentially an expedited version of being unconscious sometimes lasting as long as a few hours." The mage said as the nurse simply watched.

"I occasionally do it with insomniatic patients, but it's essentially an expedited version of being unconscious sometimes lasting as long as a few hours." The mage said as the nurse simply watched.

"Well I don't mean an induced coma. I just mean the spell combinations will increase my sleep cycle and the rate at which my Ravdium should heal without sticking something into me. If targeted healing spells are ineffective, then layering healing spells that trick the body into expediting the Ravdium's healing process."

The nurse's jaw dropped, this guy was an absolute genius, she didn't even know that until med school before saying "That could very much work" before the mage said "We could do that, but not untill after your appointment with the psychiatrists so that way you can get a firm idea of how to live going forward, also didn't you want to read up on your magic?"

The nurse's jaw dropped, this guy was an absolute genius, she didn't even know that until med school before saying "That could very much work" before the mage said "We could do that, but not untill after your appointment with the psychiatrists so that way you can get a firm idea of how to live going forward, also didn't you want to read up on your magic?"

Darnall smiled brightly at the mage and nurse. "I guess it makes sense to figure out if their actually evil or not before giving a magical genius free reign of their powers." His eyes sparkled mischievously, but it was only in good humor. "I'll just read my new book until then."

((For some reason, I dont get notifs on this thread when only you reply @Tonstad39))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back