• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"She was already a criminal, how many street children carry a pistol, the big boss told me about her troubled past!" Bartley exclaimed.

"She's a street kid, of course she has a weapon!" Joshua argued. "No street kid goes around helplessly."

"She already stole shit to survive though! She isn't exactly a moral angel y'know!" Bartley argued.

"To survive, it's a survival mechanism." Joshua was sick of arguing. "Either get the hell out of here or I'll end your pitiful existence."

"I'll get out of here, but my men will come after you!" Bartley remarked before teleporting to the penthouse, after all, it's improper for a gentleman to take his shiws off in public.

The neuorogist said "only if you move large objects like the chair or the tv will you be at risk of saizures, those books your still fine." The book has chapters on brewing potioions with a microwave, how to use a TV as a Chrystal ball, even an enchanted trick to give you faster internet. Oh there's also chapters going into different types of witches and their magic.

Darnall nodded his head appreciatively. "So the things in this book are small scale enough to be safe. Great, thank you. Does either of you have any idea what magics I can do? When I was with the warlocks, I got the impression that I had uncommon powers in uncommon combinations, or as Jeff put it 'the bitch got more powers than a fuckin New York coven on Halloween'."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll get out of here, but my men will come after you!" Bartley remarked before teleporting to the penthouse, after all, it's improper for a gentleman to take his shiws off in public.

"Sure they will." Joshua laughed. He looked around to find Aura missing and he cursed. "Where did that little half-angel bitch go?"

Aura jogged through the city, terrified and alone.

The mage went wide eyed, he was not just any witch so she said in astonishment "with your powers at half the functionality of your ravdium. I think you're descended from somewhere special, but no, it couldn't be, not since British colonization of the region!"

Bartley was taking his shoes and socks off to reveal that his toes had fallen of his foot bonds and was using dark energy to line them back up again.

Meanwhile people were stepping aside to let Aura jog past.

Bartley was taking his shoes and socks off to reveal that his toes had fallen of his foot bonds and was using dark energy to line them back up again.

Meanwhile people were stepping aside to let Aura jog past.

Aura stopped in an alley to catch her breath. "Bartley..." Aura whispered, now lost in the city. She had no idea where she was. "Bartley?!" She called louder.

The mage went wide eyed, he was not just any witch so she said in astonishment "with your powers at half the functionality of your ravdium. I think you're descended from somewhere special, but no, it couldn't be, not since British colonization of the region!"

Darnall noticed the shock on the mages face immediately. "What is it? Why are you so surprised?" He leaned forward slight in anticipation; no one made open ended statements like that unless there was more to share.

"Well, in Africa there was what's called the Benin empire in what's now southern Nigeria. The royal dynesty often sold their sons intoruled by a dynesty of demigods. Those who didn't become king were sold off into slavery, African and eventually Portuguese and English slave trade. Their descendants were disbursed in many lands from Brazil to America, but no it couldn't be descended from demigods! In thought that was a legend!" The mage said as the neurologist walked out of the room, his work was done.

Bartley got his toes back on his feet and eventually put his socks & shoes on, grabbed his staff before summoning a pentacle and teleported to wherever Aura was while in a sitting position to make sure she's still okay.

Bartley got his toes back on his feet and eventually put his socks & shoes on, grabbed his staff before summoning a pentacle and teleported to wherever Aura was while in a sitting position to make sure she's still okay.

Aura was gasping for breath. When Bartley appeared she screamed and jumped back, not recognizing him at first. "B-bart-bartley?" she whispered.

"Yes, are you safe?" Bartley asked while getting up off the ground and polishing his suit.

"The South end, but I can teleport you to the coast if you wish I can take you to the rocky beaches of point pleasant park" Bartley offered

Bartley bade a pentacle again and the two were enshowded in grey energy and when the energy faded, they were back at the penthouse "is this better?" Bartley said

Bartley bade a pentacle again and the two were enshowded in grey energy and when the energy faded, they were back at the penthouse "is this better?" Bartley said

Aura nearly vomited at the teleportation. She was paled and shaking. "Y-y-yeah... I'm just gonna...." She stumbled over to the couch and sat down.

"Well, in Africa there was what's called the Benin empire in what's now southern Nigeria. The royal dynesty often sold their sons intoruled by a dynesty of demigods. Those who didn't become king were sold off into slavery, African and eventually Portuguese and English slave trade. Their descendants were disbursed in many lands from Brazil to America, but no it couldn't be descended from demigods! In thought that was a legend!" The mage said as the neurologist walked out of the room, his work was done.

"So are you telling me that you think I may be descended from princes who were demigods?" He quirked his eyebrow in disbelief for a short moment before crossing his arms. "Ok so, not the craziest thing I've ever heard. Got any idea how that happened?"

Bartley got a garbage bag and set it next to Aura, just in case she was biologically disgusted.

"The Benin royal family would occasionally sell the demigod princes into African sex slavery so that Shamen can be born with unbelievable powers, but only one out of four would actually get the powers. The shamen lived in areas where the Benin empire kept more primitive citizens to be sold into African and European slave trades and maybe some of those traders wound up auctioning your ansesstors off here in Canada or wherever you come from originally." The mage explained

aura took deep, even breaths, trying to calm down. "How can I get my angel half to fall so I don't get these reactions any more?" She asked Bartley. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back