• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"Yeah, the afterlife is a little drab, shoot I wasn't even allowed to be in these bones untill everything else decomposes, I'd be a zombie otherwise" Bartley said while shifting to an upright sitting position.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You'll get used to openness in time" Yaj said before licking the air.

"I'd better. I refuse to to be trapped in a room for the rest of my life just because my body thinks it can't handle the outside." Now, that they were back inside, Darnall had forgone apprehension in favor of aggravation . 

Yaj licked the air, waved goodbye and said "it's been good hanging out, see you later" as the nurse pushed him towards the elevator.

Yaj licked the air, waved goodbye and said "it's been good hanging out, see you later" as the nurse pushed him towards the elevator.

"Yeah, see ya 'round, Yaj." He waited til the doors closed before he spoke again. "I need to learn more about magic in general, and witchcraft specifically. Is there any way that I can do that while I'm recovering?" Darnall asked the nurse politely . 

"Well, we can have one of our healing mages teach you to hone in your abilities even to maybe conjure a spell book for you, you might be at higher risk of seizures though" the nurse said as the elevator doors opened to the 3rd floor.

"Yeah, the afterlife is a little drab, shoot I wasn't even allowed to be in these bones untill everything else decomposes, I'd be a zombie otherwise" Bartley said while shifting to an upright sitting position.

"That's not any fun." Aura mumbled. She eyed the door, itching to get back on the streets where she belongs. 

"I was thinking maybe we could go down to the beach, get you some clam chowder and maybe make a few exchanges with merfolk" Bartley said

Bartley had it planned out that he was gonna get drugs from merfolk suppliers. "But you always see the city, I wanna show ya something new that you don't see often." Bartley said in an annoyed tone of voice.

Bartley had it planned out that he was gonna get drugs from merfolk suppliers. "But you always see the city, I wanna show ya something new that you don't see often." Bartley said in an annoyed tone of voice.

"I don't like new. New is scary." Aura argued.

"New is scary to all of us, I mean when I first got into these bones, I was so scared of my skeletal form that I hid in the grave yard for the better part of two weeks. Now change is scary, but i think that you will found yourself liking the change." Bartley coaxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back