• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

The nurse said while pushing him down the sidewalk in front of the hospital "well people have work and people generally don't like to go out when it's cloudy and dreary like this. It's more beautiful to you because you've been in captivity for so long." "Captivity!" Yaj exclaimed before licking the moist air.

"It isn't dreary out here, its just sleepy. The sky is filled with clouds to soften the light on tired eyes, and the fog wraps around you and encourages you to just focus on self and lose sight of the world for a bit." He threw over his shoulder calmly as he turned to Yaj. "Yeah, I was held prisoners by some warlocks for nearly 10 years. Everyone seems to think that I have suppressed issues or something, but generally I feel fine."

Bartley was shocked, most children stay up late, but why would she want to go to bed, she didn't even appear tired! "I understand your used to the street and what not, but you have more to do now!"

"Beautiful" the nurse said while pushing him away from the main parking lot, stopping at the curb "Don't a lot of captives have issues?" Yaj asked while licking the air.

Bartley was shocked, most children stay up late, but why would she want to go to bed, she didn't even appear tired! "I understand your used to the street and what not, but you have more to do now!"

"I just would rather get some sleep." Aura mumbled. She wanted to be alone, and this seemed the best way to do that.

"Beautiful" the nurse said while pushing him away from the main parking lot, stopping at the curb "Don't a lot of captives have issues?" Yaj asked while licking the air.

He smiled over his shoulder at the nurse in agreement before turning back to Yaj. "I read that people tend to deal eith traumatic experiences differently, and that most end up needing outside assistance to sort themselves out. I guess that should be true for me too, but it really isn't. I was taken because of my magic; they held me because of my magic. None of that is my fault: an unhappy coincidence." Darnall fidgeted with his hands as he spoke. "I was able to reason through my problems while captive. The only things that I have issues with now is adjusting to how the world has changed without me, and controlling my magic. I-I don't even care about my family."

"Wow!" Yaj said "I would not have moved on from something like that that!" The nurse asked "Darnall, do you want to cross the street?"

"Alright" Bartley said detecting her spiritual need for solitude "go into one of the bedrooms"

Aura got up and went into a bedroom. She saw the bed and instead opted for the corner. She sat on the floor and curled up, looking blankly at the wall across from her. She felt the remnants of her wings shift and winced in pain before relaxing. Aura thought about the night's events and couldn't figure out a way to make sense of it all.

"Wow!" Yaj said "I would not have moved on from something like that that!" The nurse asked "Darnall, do you want to cross the street?"

Darnall suddenly started wringing his wrist in confusion and fustration. "I-I want to go back. I don't like it out here anymore: its too big. Take me back inside please." Darnall voice was appalled; he couldn't believe what he was saying and was quite dissatisfied that he actually meant it.

"Is she really going to be in the countess?" Bartley said "Yes, of course, she'll be used to it soon enough, it's only her first day but I worry about her biological illness." Bartley responded "aren't all celestial beings in the abrahamic part of the world have biological sickness, she's half angel I don't even know if she's even worth the time." Lin said "well I couldn't just leave her on the street like that! To die in the cold!"

"But, crossing the street means you get to see more things than the area outside of the hospital" the nurse said confused as Yaj licked the air and coiled up so the wheelchair wouldn't run over his tail.

"Is she really going to be in the countess?" Bartley said "Yes, of course, she'll be used to it soon enough, it's only her first day but I worry about her biological illness." Bartley responded "aren't all celestial beings in the abrahamic part of the world have biological sickness, she's half angel I don't even know if she's even worth the time." Lin said "well I couldn't just leave her on the street like that! To die in the cold!"

Aura slowly dosed off, sitting on the floor. She was exhausted both emotionally and physically.

It is now the next morning as Bartley had sat stationary all night long without changing his clothes. Lin is now asleep in chamber so that she doesn't burn up in the sunlight.

It is now the next morning as Bartley had sat stationary all night long without changing his clothes. Lin is now asleep in chamber so that she doesn't burn up in the sunlight.

Aura woke up with a short scream of terror. Her dreams tortured her once more, and as per usual she woke from a nightmare. She stood up and stretched, and yawned as she exited the room. "Hey Bartley." She mumbled.

"But, crossing the street means you get to see more things than the area outside of the hospital" the nurse said confused as Yaj licked the air and coiled up so the wheelchair wouldn't run over his tail.

Darnall shook his head solidly. "No. I want to go back. Please." Darnall shut his eyes and refused to look at anything.

The nurse turns back around as Yaj snickers at his overstimulation.

"Yes?" Bartley said

Last edited by a moderator:
The nurse turns back around as Yaj snickers at his overstimulation.

Darnall was sat in sullen silence until they neared the doors back into the hospital. "OK, so maybe I DO have some issues." He blurted out in a ruffled huff before crossing his arms and pouting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back