• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Farmhouse Dream { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Alexander Brennan, Kaleb Price and Jordan DeShay
Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer, Former Smuggler | 19, 27, 30 | Current location ;; Wyoming

Alex stayed near Nate, especially with the armed men circling them. He bit his lip as he eyed them, shifting a little nervously. Alex looked around the town but didn’t move. He didn’t dare to. He watched Asher head off with the one who spoke. Kaleb slid down off the horse with the help of Carlos and Nate, and stood there using Carlos as support while Nate worked on his leg. He’d bite back painful gasps every so often and had turned his head to place it into Carlos’ shoulder. Jordan brought the two horses to the stables and was heading back when he saw Asher and Arid heading to the group. He heard the words that they were safe until they could bring them to a higher up. “I’m not sure where Tommy went but I think Maria was at Seth’s place before we left.” Jordan said. “So I guess we start looking there unless we find someone else.” Jordan added as Alex looked at Asher. “I’m ready.” Alex replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back