• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Farmhouse Dream { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Alexander Brennan and Kaleb Price
Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Oregon

Alex and Kaleb handed their spoons off as Alex got to his feet. Kaleb braced himself against the wall and pushed himself up to his feet. He gently tested his leg and smiled. A night of rest and some massage stuff from Nate, and he felt much better. He would have a limp, and probably get tired sooner then he’d liked but he was good to go. Alex helped clean up their blankets and pulled his pack on his back. “If we head straight and don’t stop at any towns, we could reach Jackson tomorrow afternoon.” Alex guessed as he headed towards the door. “I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to stop traveling for a long while.”

Nathaniel Matthews and Carlos Price
Former Firefly, Aspiring Artist | 21, 25 | Current location ;; Oregon

Carlos helped with picking up the blankets and and putting things away. He moved to Kaleb’s side to assess how he was feeling. He looked like he was moving so much better today. Carlos had never met anyone as genuinely strong as him. Not even those beautiful arms on Jordan could beat that. Nate was the first to answer. “I vote travel now and get there faster. We’ve still got a fair amount of supplies. The only things we are pretty low on are Carlos’ explosives and melee weapons. Does anyone have a weapon they can use if we find ourselves in a bad moment?” Because he was pretty sure the answer was no. Thank goodness there were so many of them together.

Kaleb looked at Carlos when he came over and he smiled at him. “I’m feeling much better. Medicine Man to the rescue again.” Kaleb told him with a soft chuckle. He turned to look at Alex and heard Nate. “I’m with them. Travel now. I’m ready to take it easy for a bit.” Kaleb admitted as he shifted and went to walk forward. “I have a knife but that’s it.” Kaleb said as he headed towards the door. “I’ve got my arrows I can use as a knife.” Alex commented as he unblocked the door and pulled it open to check. “Clear.” He said as he moved out into the hallway.

Carlos shrugged. “My arms have done good enough so far, but the crowbar did help. Until I didn’t have it anymore. So back to arms! I will pick up something as we go. Medicine Man?” Nate shrugged as well. “Knife. Good enough for now.” They quieted as Alex opened the door and followed him out. Moving out was always faster than moving in, because they already took care of any potential threats. Except for that room. They were steering clear of that room. Carlos picked through his pack to make several of his favorite bombs and mines before he quickly ran out of materials. However, if they were just moving and not stopping, the likelihood of needing that was significantly less.

Alex led the way out and to the streets. He looked around but it was clear. He looked back behind him to make sure that Kaleb was okay. Kaleb was moving at a slightly slower pace but he was keeping up with the other three as they entered the street and Alex turned and led them in the direction they had to go, passing the buildings without a second thought and entering the forest again.

Nate stayed close to Alex as was the only way that he ever felt comfortable anymore. There may be a time that this passed, but he had a feeling that it would be a while from now. Carlos stuck closer back towards Kaleb but stayed somewhere in the middle ish in case something happened. And then they were in the forest. This was where Nate was going to get even more lost than he usually was. At least in the cities, everything looked different. The forest all looked the same. As soon as they were in the comfort of the forest, Carlos fell back to Kaleb. “If you get tired, you let me know.”

Once they were in the forest, Alex felt the comfort and relief inside his chest. He was happy to have Nate close beside him. And he would glance back at the other two. “So. You mentioned that you wanted to hear more about my friends from Seattle? The star crossed lovers? We’ve got a days travel ahead of us and nothing but woods. Would you like to hear about them?” Alex asked as he slowed a little so they were all closer together. Kaleb looked at Carlos and nodded. “Of course I’ll let you know.” Kaleb told him as he looked at Alex. “I’d love to hear more another them.” Kaleb said.

Without even thinking, Nate took Alex’s hand. He looked at the others to make suer that they were all in agreement and nodded himself. “Yeah, tell us about those star-crossed lovers.” Carlos raised his hand. “I would like this to have a happy ending. I am a sucker for a good happy ending. As beautiful as a tragic and usually sacrificial ending is, I prefer a good, romantic ending.” Nate laughed. “He already told us he didn’t know exactly what happened. Besides, real life doesn’t always work that way.”

Alex felt Nate take his hand as he looked at the other two. He chuckled a little at Carlos’ words and sighed softly. “I hope it was a happy ending.” Alex said before he thought for a moment. “So the first time I met Kaiden and Theo, I was sixteen and I’d just gotten my patrol group. My leader was Ezekiel, who’d lost his group the day before. And what I learned was that Kai and Ezekiel had met the day before too. When they saved each other and worked together against a lot of infected.” Alex began, remembering the first day. “It was actually my first patrol ever and we’d gone to investigate a loud crash only to find Kai and Theo, and a whole lot of infected drawn to the sound, and we had to decide if we could work together.” Alex said as Kaleb listened intently, his eyes wide as he did. What a story so far, and this was just the beginning?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back