• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Farmhouse Dream { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Alexander Brennan and Kaleb Price
Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Washington

Kaleb was looking around when he felt a hand take his. His eyes slid to look at Nate with a grateful smile and squeezed the hand gently. He knew the Fireflies and FEDRA both bombed zones and he’d lost his mom to a bombing. Alex picked up the pace, knowing they were close to the edge of the city. As they moved further through, they came to the checkpoint. Cells lined the right side as they came through and Alex bit his lip. “I hate this place. It’s not the first time I’ve been here.” He commented as he glared at the cages. Kaleb saw the cages and he felt a heavy sigh slipped out. He’d never seen them in use but he knew what they were for.

Nathaniel Matthews and Carlos Price
Former Firefly, Aspiring Artist | 21, 25 | Current location ;; Washington

Carlos was not exactly sure what these cells, these cages were for, but he could guess. He did not know a lot about FEDRA’s past, and he never really asked Kaleb to tell him. That was a part of the past he was willing to let disappear. Nate on the other hand did know. He knew too much. It made him sick to think about, because even if they said it was for the good of everyone, he hated it. He hated how they treated people like animals. Whoever they were. Whoever chose to shove people into cells instead of finding a better way to handle the question. Maybe there had not been a better way, but Nate couldn’t even imagine choosing that. “When did you come?” he asked Alex. Curious. Hoping it was not too bad.

Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Washington

Alex looked at Nate and then a faint smile crossed his face. “It was about three years ago. I was with another warrior, one that was a brother to me and uh.. two wolves.” Alex admitted as he looked ahead of them. “We were learning more about each other and we went for a walk around the checkpoint, and the surrounding area back there because neither of our groups patrolled around here.” Alex explained as Kaleb’s eyes widened hearing his words and tilted his head a little. “You met wolves that didn’t try and take you?” Kaleb asked as Alex shook his head. “Actually, they became like brothers to me too.” Alex replied.

That was not at all what Nate was expecting from this conversation. He thought that he could be hearing some sad or scary horror story about these wolves and how they were awful to everyone even though they overthrew FEDRA, and Nate thought they were awful enough already. “It’s good to know there are some good people out there. What happened to them?” This question was also a toss up, but he thought he would ask. If they were good people who were like brothers, Nate wanted to know about them. Carlos too was curious about this.

Alex looked at Nate and shrugged his shoulders. “Last I knew, Kaiden and Ezekiel were getting close and I don’t know about Theo.” Alex said. He didn’t know what had happened after he left, all he knew was that it was three years of them working together and Alex was able to come to terms with his own self and he got the courage to leave. “I hope they’re okay.” Alex added as he looked at the ground before he looked ahead of them. Kaleb listened to Alex and hummed softly.

Nate held both Kaleb’s and Alex’s hands, swinging them gently as they walked. Carlos, who could not hold both of their hands at the same time, chose Kaleb. He leaned over and grinned. “Please please please tell me that Kaiden and Ezekiel were star-crossed lovers who learned to look past the prejudices of their families.” He sighed as he thought about it. “I sure hope they ran away to live happily ever after together.” He leaded his head on Kaleb’s shoulder which did stifle the walking a little. “Wouldn’t that be beautiful?” Nate, who was less of a romantic than Carlos, simply said, “They are probably fine if they’re anything like you.”

Kaleb and Alex felt Nate swing their hands as they walked. Alex looked over at Carlos and smiled. “That’s exactly what they are, though it took a while and more than one fight between them for either of them to really figure it out.” Alex said as he sighed. “I hope they did too.” He added as they slowed their walk a little when Kaleb felt Carlos’ head on his shoulder. “It would be a beautifully romantic love story.” Kaleb agreed as they left the checkpoint and came to the overgrown road. “This should take us to Oregon, and from there we can cross into Idaho then Wyoming is just after that.” Alex said.

They let go of one another as they exited the checkpoint. Everyone one of them was ready to leave this area and not look back. No more Washington for any of them. Carlos sighed as he thought about this beautiful love story. “You have to tell us more about them later, Handsome. I need to know!” Nate chuckled and patted him on the shoulder. “But first, we are leaving. And Alex’s directions make it sound like Jackson is literally just that way.” He pointed ahead with the road and laughed. “So we better get moving.”

Alex and Kaleb were more than ready to leave this city and state behind. “I would gladly tell you more about them, but Nate’s right. We have a few days of travel but we should be in Wyoming soon.” Alex said as Kaleb’s face lit up. “Let’s get moving then yeah?” Kaleb said, a smile on his face at the chance to see Asher again. The chance to retire and maybe even enjoy a ball with his love made Kaleb even more happy and ready to see Jackson with his own eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back