• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Farmhouse Dream { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Nathaniel Matthews and Carlos Price
Former Firefly, Aspiring Artist | 21, 25 | Current location ;; Washington

“Just fine,” Nate answered, smiling into the kiss. All mornings should start with cuddles and kisses. He gestured to the others. “I think they did better too. Maybe we should consider cuddling a little more aggressively apparently.” He doubted that would keep away all the bad dreams, but it might help a little. He looked out the window. “Storm’s been done for a while now. It shouldn’t be too hard to leave, though it will be light so there may be more patrols we have to dodge.”

Alexander Brennan and Kaleb Price
Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Washington

Alex smiled as he looked at Nate and snorted softly, quietly. “I guess aggressive cuddles are one way to make everyone happy.” He said as he yawned a little, trying to wake up. “Mm. Maybe we’ll get lucky. All the patrols will be in the other side of the city.” Alex replied, shifting a little so he could stretch a little bit as he laid there.

Nate also laughed quietly. “Everyone is happy when Carlos is happy.” He could only imagine how the group would be if Carlos was ever not happy. Even in his tears in the night, he still laughed and smiled and joked. Nate remembered Carlos when Kaleb was hurt by that arrow. That was painful to watch. Even then, he was keeping Kaleb going. What would he be like truly angry or sad? “I am sure that is exactly how this goes. Though, we have gotten awfully lucky the past couple of days.”

Alexander Brennan and Kaleb Price
Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Washington

Alex nodded as he smiled at that, glancing over at Carlos. "Isn't that the truth." Alex admitted, as he thought about last night and when Kaleb had been injured before. He had to wonder how Carlos would be if he was really mad. It was something that he both wanted and didn't want to see. "I think we'll have a little bit more luck, just enough to get us out of this city, and headed south."

A little more luck. He wanted that. They needed that little bit more luck, and there was no reason they couldn’t find it. Not when they were all together. Nate placed a hand on Alex’s cheek. “When did you get so optimistic?” He asked. He ran his fingers across the cheek, across beautiful scars he would never ask him not to have. He was going to say more when Carlos began to stir from where he was still throughly buried.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back