• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire tilts his wondering who Erebus is but he didn't mention it "well let's just say I have nothing to do and I made this because I'm bored" he replied to Oliie as he unlocks the doors of the car "anyway now that we're on our destination we don't need to be worried about getting late" he said as he gets out of his car.
"Aight mate." Ollie said, getting out of the car. "Quick question, 'ave you seen or 'eard of any Bloods- er… Vampires?"

[QUOTE="Evan Schalow]"Aight mate." Ollie said, getting out of the car. "Quick question, 'ave you seen or 'eard of any Bloods- er… Vampires?"

[/QUOTE]
Quoire thought about it "nope but I think they exist and some vampires don't attack humans" he replied as he turned the car back to its cube form "also if I seen one I won't be surprised" he added.

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire thought about it "nope but I think they exist and some vampires don't attack humans" he replied as he turned the car back to its cube form "also if I seen one I won't be surprised" he added.
"They're evil… fuckin 'ate em." Ollie said, his red eye flashing with visible hatred.

The nearby man was watching and listening, curious as to who this newcomer was.

[QUOTE="Evan Schalow]"They're evil… fuckin 'ate em." Ollie said, his red eye flashing with visible hatred.
The nearby man was watching and listening, curious as to who this newcomer was.

[/QUOTE]
Quoire just watched Ollie and sighed "okay that's your opinion then just don't attack anyone and everything is okay" he said to Ollie as he put his cube in his bag "in any case we need to go in c'mon" he said to Ollie.

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire just watched Ollie and sighed "okay that's your opinion then just don't attack anyone and everything is okay" he said to Ollie as he put his cube in his bag "in any case we need to go in c'mon" he said to Ollie.
Suddenly, Ollie felt his seal flash. He pulled out his revolver, pointed at the nearby woods. "Aight you bloodsucker or demon… come on out an' I won't blow your brains out."

The man smiled and walked out. "Perceptive… impressive. I am Elene Dubaku, and I'm wondering if you are to attend the school."

"Course I bloody am. Why the hell do you think I'm here?" Ollie said, cocking his gun.

[QUOTE="Evan Schalow]Suddenly, Ollie felt his seal flash. He pulled out his revolver, pointed at the nearby woods. "Aight you bloodsucker or demon… come on out an' I won't blow your brains out."
The man smiled and walked out. "Perceptive… impressive. I am Elene Dubaku, and I'm wondering if you are to attend the school."

"Course I bloody am. Why the hell do you think I'm here?" Ollie said, cocking his gun.

[/QUOTE]
Quoire looked back and was wondering what's going on "well first day at school and this is what I saw" he muttered and sighed, he goes near them "uhh guys I think we can't do it here cause chances of getting detention might be quite high, also we don't want that on our first day right?" he said to the two.

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire looked back and was wondering what's going on "well first day at school and this is what I saw" he muttered and sighed, he goes near them "uhh guys I think we can't do it here cause chances of getting detention might be quite high, also we don't want that on our first day right?" he said to the two.
"Somethin' ain't right bout 'im friend. My seal flashed when he was near. So he's either a demon or a bloodsucker." Ollie said, ignoring Quoire's warning.

"I am neither, but I can kill you." Ekene said, preparing his pole.

[QUOTE="Evan Schalow]"Somethin' ain't right bout 'im friend. My seal flashed when he was near. So he's either a demon or a bloodsucker." Ollie said, ignoring Quoire's warning.
"I am neither, but I can kill you." Ekene said, preparing his pole.

[/QUOTE]
Quoire just stands there and he doesn't know what to do to stop them "wait wait guys we can talk about this uhh..." he said to the two trying to stop them damn I don't have any excuse I'll just stop them if it became worse Quoire thought and just watched them "this is bad".

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire just stands there and he doesn't know what to do to stop them "wait wait guys we can talk about this uhh..." he said to the two trying to stop them damn I don't have any excuse I'll just stop them if it became worse Quoire thought and just watched them "this is bad".
Chaske was having a wonderful day. She was flying to school, happy to be alive, oblivius to any events happenening. Seeing her new school, she landed in the middle of the current affair, launching a blast of wind knocking everyone on their arse.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You know, swimming in the pool in the back of the mansion~''
"Oh ok!" She said happily to her

Roman said:
Ryu hopped up and quickly made his way through the crowds of people, looking for his target. When he saw him, the guy had a drink in his hand. "Perfect." He said quietly as he slipped past everyone and dropped about three drops of poison in the drink. He looked at Ali and nodded before making his way to an exit. He then went back to Ali, taking a seat next to her. "Did he drink it yet?"
"He already bough another glass." She said with a smile as she watched him buy another drink after finishing the poisoned one

NeoClassical said:
"I know you do, Child." Ansom nodded. "You can come over some other time." No they can't.
"But grandpa said I could sleep with him!" Mika said with. More of a frown as she stared at him

TheDragoon said:
Tyler blushed and laughed as he hugged her back. "What is this a hug? And careful, your gonna crush my wings." He said.
"Mine!" She yelled like a child as she hugged him tightly and giggled

[QUOTE="Evan Schalow]Chaske was having a wonderful day. She was flying to school, happy to be alive, oblivius to any events happenening. Seeing her new school, she landed in the middle of the current affair, launching a blast of wind knocking everyone on their arse.

[/QUOTE]
Quoire was launched back from wind someone launched when he was launched he instantly adapts to it and recovered "who is it now" he said as he looks around finding the one who launched the blast of wind then he looked upwards and sees a girl "ohh okay" he muttered as he looks to the two again "I hope that helped".

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
"But grandpa said I could sleep with him!" Mika said with. More of a frown as she stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "Fine." He looked around. "But not here." He shrugged. "Not in Discordia. Not my dimension."

"I... I thought that I was going to die there... W-Why he went so hostile wh-when I mentioned your name?" Lena asked, slowly calming down, releasing Shuu.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu honestly didn't care wether she was in a bikini or not. He just held her there, trying his best to comfort her.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked "O-Oh?,A-Are you sure you can do it right?" She asked looking a bit uneasy, she looked around the room, what if it didn't work? Her house would flood and her parents would be furious about it!
"Hm... I know the spell for blocking.. Let's try" As he said that, Gregory stood up, and put his hand out. He closed his hand into a fist, and soon enough, a white, see-through barrier sealed the room, along with the windows and doors, as well as creating a really thin barrier over electronics and books, shielding it from water.

"Welp... Here ya... Go" He seemed a bit exausted after casting that spell, with his face going a bit red

Roman said:
Akane nodded and took the last sip of her coffee before sitting it on the counter. She exhaled and stretched once more. Once she did, her eyes made their way to Aselia.
"Let's go then~"
...✦Aselia put her cup on the counter as well before looking at Akane and nodded✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh ok!" She said happily to her
"He already bough another glass." She said with a smile as she watched him buy another drink after finishing the poisoned one

"Mine!" She yelled like a child as she hugged him tightly and giggled

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon got out of the bed sliding down it and soon waiting at the bottom so she can catch her sister⊹...

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly approached Nai, as she looked him in the eyes.
"do you have a pool?" She whispered, taking Nai's hand, looking at him joyfully.

(LROTD: Last Reply Of The Day ;) )
@Roman

JJKab said:
"Hm... I know the spell for blocking.. Let's try" As he said that, Gregory stood up, and put his hand out. He closed his hand into a fist, and soon enough, a white, see-through barrier sealed the room, along with the windows and doors, as well as creating a really thin barrier over electronics and books, shielding it from water.
"Welp... Here ya... Go" He seemed a bit exausted after casting that spell, with his face going a bit red

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded as she watched the white barrier grow and go see through, turning her head to view Gregory as he spoke she frowned "This is really impressive...but are you sure you should continue with it? You look really tired..." She said softly as she looked over at him with concern.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Well what do you wanna do till then??)

[/QUOTE]
((Just send him to Euloria for now and I'll tag you when there's an opening to go to meet them :D ))

Gregory shook his head lightly, as he looked over his shoulder at Ariel. He smirked.

"Ari... If it wasn't for fun... I'd stop.. But I'm fine, truust me" Gregory exclaimed, approaching Ariel, and kissing her on the forehead.

"Now... Let's see it" He said, looking at the spellbook

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded as she watched the white barrier grow and go see through, turning her head to view Gregory as he spoke she frowned "This is really impressive...but are you sure you should continue with it? You look really tired..." She said softly as she looked over at him with concern.

((Just send him to Euloria for now and I'll tag you when there's an opening to go to meet them :D ))

"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Fine." He looked around. "But not here." He shrugged. "Not in Discordia. Not my dimension."
Yaaaaaaay!" She cheered happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame soon got out of the bed sliding down it and soon waiting at the bottom so she can catch her sister⊹...
Harumi giggled happily as she slid down after her happily letting her sister catching her

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

(Km)

Daniel sighed a little as he looked around the house. "Babe?!?" He called out through the house curiously as he looked around for euloria

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"

Harumi giggled happily as she slid down after her happily letting her sister catching her

(Km)

Daniel sighed a little as he looked around the house. "Babe?!?" He called out through the house curiously as he looked around for euloria

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon caught her before setting her down and soon heading for the door⊹...

JJKab said:
Gregory shook his head lightly, as he looked over his shoulder at Ariel. He smirked.
"Ari... If it wasn't for fun... I'd stop.. But I'm fine, truust me" Gregory exclaimed, approaching Ariel, and kissing her on the forehead.

"Now... Let's see it" He said, looking at the spellbook

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded, if he said he was okay then she trusted him that he was, she then opened the spell book and handed it over to him "Here"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"

(Km)

[/QUOTE]

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria had been working on making lunch for everyone before hearing Daniel calling, leaving down what she was doing, she went to the kitchen doorway "Im in here" she called back as she popped her head through the doorway.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded, if he said he was okay then she trusted him that he was, she then opened the spell book and handed it over to him "Here"
Gregory slowly took the book from Ariel, as he looked at the spell.

"Aight... Let's see.." He said, reading the spell slowly.

As he read it, the floor started to feel wet, and soon enough, water started to rise, going up at a fixed rate. It was not damaging anything, neither it was spilling over the barrier.

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly took the book from Ariel, as he looked at the spell.
"Aight... Let's see.." He said, reading the spell slowly.

As he read it, the floor started to feel wet, and soon enough, water started to rise, going up at a fixed rate. It was not damaging anything, neither it was spilling over the barrier.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel watched as the water started to rise with awe, kneeling down to poke the waters surface as it rose "This is so cool!" She said with a giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back