• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"With right cover, rifle and bullet the shot could have easily been made and one know who shot or were. Equipment that I have." She said to him not understanding why he thought she was jealous he took this kill and not her

[/QUOTE]
Ryu gave her a confused look. There was one thing they were leaving out of the details. "We may be able to hide and all that good stuff, but I prefer no trace at all. There's a lot you can tell from a bullet. Poison? Not so much. Now, can we head out? Arguing about who's methods are better isn't fun. I prefer talking to you about other things." He said, smiling at her still.

JJKab said:
"I'll be... Napping.. When you're ready, I'll be here" Fricka exclaimed, looking lovingly at Nai, as she lied down, laying her head on the pillow, and slowly closing her eyes. A thin smile was crossing her face.
Nai smiled and slowly walked out of the room as Fricka went to sleep. When he did, he closed the door, making sure the sound if it closing wasn't loud enough to wake her up before he went to speak to his father.

Fricka's sleep was relaxing, as she curled up on the bed, covering herself with a blanket. She was dreaming of a near future, with her and Nai engaged. They had two children together, really nice apartment, and it was their 5th marriage anniversary. She smiled subconciously, purring quietly.

(Romay, y'know what I'm talking 'bout ;) )

Roman said:
Nai smiled and slowly walked out of the room as Fricka went to sleep. When he did, he closed the door, making sure the sound if it closing wasn't loud enough to wake her up before he went to speak to his father.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmmm oh oh maybe we can make one!" She said to her excitedly
"I'm just glad to have you back in my arms again." He said as his wings came out from under his shirt and wrapped around her in a loving, protective way as he gently kissed at the side of her head lovingly. "Want me to call for Ariel? I haven't seen our daughter in a while." He said softly as he continued to hold her

[/QUOTE]

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria smiled "And I'm glad to be in them" she answered before he asked about Ariel "Well she's with her boyfriend at the moment, I only met him this morning..." She said as she looked toward the stairs "But yeah, call her, I'm sure you want to meet him too"

JJKab said:
Fricka's sleep was relaxing, as she curled up on the bed, covering herself with a blanket. She was dreaming of a near future, with her and Nai engaged. They had two children together, really nice apartment, and it was their 5th marriage anniversary. She smiled subconciously, purring quietly.
(Romay, y'know what I'm talking 'bout ;) )
(((( Lol ))))

After awhile of talking with his dad about the current situation with their family, Nai returned to the room, quietly opened the door just in case Fricka was still sleeping.

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly pulled away, as he looked into Ariel's eyes.
"How do you like your room now?" He asked, gently pecking her lower lip.

"Enjoying the moment?"

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked back into his eyes, nodding her head in agreement as she smiled gently, she was, but they couldn't stay like this for long obviously, since Ariel couldn't breathe and because they would probably be called for lunch soon...

Roman said:
(((( Lol ))))
After awhile of talking with his dad about the current situation with their family, Nai returned to the room, quietly opened the door just in case Fricka was still sleeping.
Fricka was indeed still sleeping, but her sleep has become progressively worse, with a frown on her face, and quiet moani

JJKab said:
Fricka was indeed still sleeping, but her sleep has become progressively worse, with a frown on her face, and quiet moani
Nai walked towards the bed, seeing the frown ln Fricka's face. Something was wrong, but he didn't know if he should wake her... It was rude. He then just went out on the balcony, waiting for her to wake up herself.

.Gregory slowly released Ariel, as he looked around him.

"Aight... You know, let's save this for when we're in my dorm, okay?" Gregory asked gently, as he made the water slowky descend back into the floor, soon leaving them wet.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked back into his eyes, nodding her head in agreement as she smiled gently, she was, but they couldn't stay like this for long obviously, since Ariel couldn't breathe and because they would probably be called for lunch soon...

Fricka soon woke up, with her eyes being a bit watery, as she sat up slowly looking around.

"N-Nai?" She asked, looking foe him.

Roman said:
Nai walked towards the bed, seeing the frown ln Fricka's face. Something was wrong, but he didn't know if he should wake her... It was rude. He then just went out on the balcony, waiting for her to wake up herself.

Roman said:
Ryu gave her a confused look. There was one thing they were leaving out of the details. "We may be able to hide and all that good stuff, but I prefer no trace at all. There's a lot you can tell from a bullet. Poison? Not so much. Now, can we head out? Arguing about who's methods are better isn't fun. I prefer talking to you about other things." He said, smiling at her still.
She nodded and got up. "Want to head home?" She asked him softly

Nonalaka said:

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria smiled "And I'm glad to be in them" she answered before he asked about Ariel "Well she's with her boyfriend at the moment, I only met him this morning..." She said as she looked toward the stairs "But yeah, call her, I'm sure you want to meet him too"
Daniel friend slightly at the word boyfriend and he immigrate let knee he was gonna be over protective of Ariel since that word came up. "Ariel!!!" Daniel called politely as he walked to the stairs. "Why don't you two come down for lunch ok?!?" He hollered up the stairs to Ariel and possibly Daniels new punching bag before he waited for them to come down

@JJKab

JJKab said:
Fricka soon woke up, with her eyes being a bit watery, as she sat up slowly looking around.
"N-Nai?" She asked, looking foe him.
Nai turned around when he heard his voice. He had left the doors to the balcony open, so all he had to do was walk back inside. "I'm out here! What's wrong?"

Daniel reaving]She nodded and got up. "Want to head home?" She asked him softly Daniel friend slightly at the word boyfriend and he immigrate let knee he was gonna be over protective of Ariel since that word came up. "Ariel!!!" Daniel called politely as he walked to the stairs. "Why don't you two come down for lunch ok?!?" He hollered up the stairs to Ariel and possibly Daniels new punching bag before he waited for them to come down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]
Ryu smiled and nodded. "Home sounds great right now." He said, laughing lightly. "We definitely need a vehicle of something." He said, thinking about how disgraceful it was he didn't know how to use his powers. He just didn't want to mention that in front of Ali. She'd probably laugh at him for being a god who can't properly control his abilities.

Roman said:
Nai turned around when he heard his voice. He had left the doors to the balcony open, so all he had to do was walk back inside. "I'm out here! What's wrong?"
Ryu smiled and nodded. "Home sounds great right now." He said, laughing lightly. "We definitely need a vehicle of something." He said, thinking about how disgraceful it was he didn't know how to use his powers. He just didn't want to mention that in front of Ali. She'd probably laugh at him for being a god who can't properly control his abilities.
"I... I had a nightmare.." Fricka said quietly, looking a bit scared at Nai. She sounded like a 6 year old, scared and frightened.

JJKab said:
"I... I had a nightmare.." Fricka said quietly, looking a bit scared at Nai. She sounded like a 6 year old, scared and frightened.
"A nightmare?" Nai asked tilting his head. "That doesn't sound too good. What happened?"

JJKab said:
.Gregory slowly released Ariel, as he looked around him.
"Aight... You know, let's save this for when we're in my dorm, okay?" Gregory asked gently, as he made the water slowky descend back into the floor, soon leaving them wet.
Daniel reaving]She nodded and got up. "Want to head home?" She asked him softly Daniel friend slightly at the word boyfriend and he immigrate let knee he was gonna be over protective of Ariel since that word came up. "Ariel!!!" Daniel called politely as he walked to the stairs. "Why don't you two come down for lunch ok?!?" He hollered up the stairs to Ariel and possibly Daniels new punching bag before he waited for them to come down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded, that would probably be best. Looking to them both she realised they were both soaked, giggling softly she lifted the book "Hang on, I can fix this..." She said as she flicked through the pages until she found the spell she was looking for, reading it out, there was a gust of air which made them dry in an instant "See? All better~" she said before hearing her name being called "Ah, dad's home!" She said with a smile, happy with the news since her dad seemed to have to leave home often "Okay, we'll be down now!" She called back as she looked to Gregory "Let's go ~"

Roman said:
"A nightmare?" Nai asked tilting his head. "That doesn't sound too good. What happened?"
"I... I... Saw us in few years.. Married, we had few children.... Then... I... I... Was diagnozed with... Tumour.... I... I don' t know where... I.... I d-..." Fricka couldn't talk, as she was about to tear up.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded, that would probably be best. Looking to them both she realised they were both soaked, giggling softly she lifted the book "Hang on, I can fix this..." She said as she flicked through the pages until she found the spell she was looking for, reading it out, there was a gust of air which made them dry in an instant "See? All better~" she said before hearing her name being called "Ah, dad's home!" She said with a smile, happy with the news since her dad seemed to have to leave home often "Okay, we'll be down now!" She called back as she looked to Gregory "Let's go ~"
"Let's go" Gregory nodded, as he laughed a little, seeing that they were clear. He opened the door fot Ariel, letting her go first.

JJKab said:
"I... I... Saw us in few years.. Married, we had few children.... Then... I... I... Was diagnozed with... Tumour.... I... I don' t know where... I.... I d-..." Fricka couldn't talk, as she was about to tear up.
Nai hugged Fricka and smiled. "Relax~ It was just a dream. Who ever said it was going to come true?" He asked softly.

Roman said:
Nai hugged Fricka and smiled. "Relax~ It was just a dream. Who ever said it was going to come true?" He asked softly.
Fricka hugged Nai tightly, sniffling quietly.

"It... Looked so real" She exclaimed, pressing her chest tightly against Nai's

Roman said:

JJKab said:
"Let's go" Gregory nodded, as he laughed a little, seeing that they were clear. He opened the door fot Ariel, letting her go first.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel passed him and went out the door smiling at Gregory as she passed before then going down the stairs "Hi Daddy~" she chimed happily as she reached the bottom of the stairs and hugged her father "....Dad, this is my boyfriend, Gregory" she said to him before turning to Gregory "Gregory, this is my dad" she said, introducing them both, hoping it went smoothly since she knew how her mother would have reacted by wasn't sure how her father would.

@Daniel reaving

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel passed him and went out the door smiling at Gregory as she passed before then going down the stairs "Hi Daddy~" she chimed happily as she reached the bottom of the stairs and hugged her father "....Dad, this is my boyfriend, Gregory" she said to him before turning to Gregory "Gregory, this is my dad" she said, introducing them both, hoping it went smoothly since she knew how her mother would have reacted by wasn't sure how her father would.

@Daniel reaving
Gregory smiled, as he bowed his head slightly at Ariel's father.

"Good day, I'm Gregory, your beautifull daughter's boyfriend" He said.

JJKab said:
Nai laughed lightly and smiled soon after, his arms wrapped around Fricka. "Don't worry~ I'm pretty sure it won't happen." He said softly.

Fricka sighed lightly, as she looked up into Nai's eyes.

"Nai... I'm... Still scared... But... I trust you" She exclaimed, smiling weakly, as she kissed him slowly, calming down.

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and smiled soon after, his arms wrapped around Fricka. "Don't worry~ I'm pretty sure it won't happen." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back