• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

When Gregory heard Ariel, he chuckled, as he approached Ariel.

The water was steadily raising, and by the time Gregory approached Ariel, it was up to their chests, making it slightly harder to walk.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel watched as the water started to rise with awe, kneeling down to poke the waters surface as it rose "This is so cool!" She said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi giggle happily as she slithered after her sister in a rush

[/QUOTE]
''Oh wait, we need out bathing suits...''

...⊹She said before going over to the closet⊹...

JJKab said:
When Gregory heard Ariel, he chuckled, as he approached Ariel.
The water was steadily raising, and by the time Gregory approached Ariel, it was up to their chests, making it slightly harder to walk.
Ariel smiled at him before the water rose enough for Ariel to float causing her to giggle a little "Its so weird seeing my room underwater like this"

Nonalaka said:

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria had been working on making lunch for everyone before hearing Daniel calling, leaving down what she was doing, she went to the kitchen doorway "Im in here" she called back as she popped her head through the doorway.
Daniel smiled at her voice before he walked to were she was and smiled happily as he walke over and gently pressed his hands to her hips as he kissed at her cheek. "How are you my love?" He asked softly

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled at him before the water rose enough for Ariel to float causing her to giggle a little "Its so weird seeing my room underwater like this"
Gregory laughed a bit, as he suddenly hugged Ariel, kissing her deeply, as he pulled her underwater, onto the bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't think I have one ame." Harumi said to her as she followed

[/QUOTE]
''Oh...then swimming is off the list...''

...⊹She said before closing the closet⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel smiled at her voice before he walked to were she was and smiled happily as he walke over and gently pressed his hands to her hips as he kissed at her cheek. "How are you my love?" He asked softly

[/QUOTE]

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria smiled softly at him before giving him a small kiss on the lips "I'm alright, I'm just making lunch" she said with a nod "What about you?"

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed a bit, as he suddenly hugged Ariel, kissing her deeply, as he pulled her underwater, onto the bed.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel's eyes widened as she was kissed and suddenly pulled underwater since she wasn't expecting it. Floating down onto the bed she had closed her eyes and was now kissing him back.

Gregory slowly pulled away, as he looked into Ariel's eyes.

"How do you like your room now?" He asked, gently pecking her lower lip.

"Enjoying the moment?"

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel's eyes widened as she was kissed and suddenly pulled underwater since she wasn't expecting it. Floating down onto the bed she had closed her eyes and was now kissing him back.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...then swimming is off the list...''
...⊹She said before closing the closet⊹...
"Hmmmmm oh oh maybe we can make one!" She said to her excitedly

Nonalaka said:

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria smiled softly at him before giving him a small kiss on the lips "I'm alright, I'm just making lunch" she said with a nod "What about you?"
"I'm just glad to have you back in my arms again." He said as his wings came out from under his shirt and wrapped around her in a loving, protective way as he gently kissed at the side of her head lovingly. "Want me to call for Ariel? I haven't seen our daughter in a while." He said softly as he continued to hold her

@Roman[/URL]
(((( Sorry. ))))

Nai blinked and nodded. "Yeah. What made you ask?" He asked curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia put her cup on the counter as well before looking at Akane and nodded✦...
Akane smiled softly and put her hand on Aselia's shoulder and they soon appeared in the city. "The sound of loud cars and the smell of factories. One reason why I chose to live in a more isolated area. Well, let's find the orphanage~" she said as she gently grab Aselia's hand and started walking.

@Lumina[/URL]
After fully applying the weird stuff Masahi took from his arm on Kaori's wound, Roman sighed. This had to be one of the worst plans ever... It didn't seem like it'd work... And Masahi wanted to take them to his secret base. That sounded fishy to him. Maybe he was going to just have a bunch of those white things come and kick him while he's down, but if it was to save Kaori, it was worth it. Roman then gently picked up Kaori, before he soon followed the order he was given from Masahi, and following. Roman spoke in a light tone to Kaori, though she might not have heard him in the state she's in.

"We'll get you out of this Kaori... And after this... You won't have to worry about me hurting you again. I might just disappear out of your life forever."

@Lumina

Roman said:
"Well he should be dying in... 3... 2...1." He said as he watched him dropped the ground. Ryu chuckled and looked at Ali. "This assassination was a success, and we didn't even need bullets."
(((( Sorry. ))))

Akane smiled softly and put her hand on Aselia's shoulder and they soon appeared in the city. "The sound of loud cars and the smell of factories. One reason why I chose to live in a more isolated area. Well, let's find the orphanage~" she said as she gently grab Aselia's hand and started walking.
"Good but inefficient. Took to long. Could have coated a needle bullet in the poison then shot it at hi killing him in less than half the time." She said to him but also mostly to her self. She always assessed this way after a kill for reasons she did not understand

Roman said:
"Well he should be dying in... 3... 2...1." He said as he watched him dropped the ground. Ryu chuckled and looked at Ali. "This assassination was a success, and we didn't even need bullets."
(((( Sorry. ))))

"Nothing" Frick said, smiling mischeviously, as she slowly started walking forward, towards the entrance

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good but inefficient. Took to long. Could have coated a needle bullet in the poison then shot it at hi killing him in less than half the time." She said to him but also mostly to her self. She always assessed this way after a kill for reasons she did not understand

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, but bullet trajectory and the sound can both be used to track back to from where the bullet was shot. If done fast enough, we probably would have been getting shot at. I think you're just jealous because I didn't let you get this one." Ryu said jokingly as he looked over at Ali with a smile. "I'll let you get the next two~"

JJKab said:
"Nothing" Frick said, smiling mischeviously, as she slowly started walking forward, towards the entrance
Nai was really confused, they hadn't brought any clothes so what was she going to swim in? Plus at the very moment Nai didn't see much interest in swimming at the moment, but it was no big deal. She probably wanted to show him something cool. "Alright. Well I should go see what this family stuff is about with my dad. When I'm done talking, I'm guessing you'll be in my room or the pool."

"I'll be in your room.. Besides, I didn't take anything with me... If i'd be swimming, I'd need my swimming bikini, I,lsn't that right?" She asked, looking in a sly manner at Nai.

"Just lead me to your room, and I'll... Just take a nap" Fricka exclaimed

Roman said:
Nai was really confused, they hadn't brought any clothes so what was she going to swim in? Plus at the very moment Nai didn't see much interest in swimming at the moment, but it was no big deal. She probably wanted to show him something cool. "Alright. Well I should go see what this family stuff is about with my dad. When I'm done talking, I'm guessing you'll be in my room or the pool."

JJKab said:
"I'll be in your room.. Besides, I didn't take anything with me... If i'd be swimming, I'd need my swimming bikini, I,lsn't that right?" She asked, looking in a sly manner at Nai.
"Just lead me to your room, and I'll... Just take a nap" Fricka exclaimed
Nai nodded and took Fricka's hand. Smiling, he took her to his room, which was down a long hallway. There were about 5 doors. 2 being used for other stuff, and one being Nai's old room and another being Taylor's. He then opened his door, revealing the room he slept in before he left. "Here we are. My old room."

Roman said:
Nai nodded and took Fricka's hand. Smiling, he took her to his room, which was down a long hallway. There were about 5 doors. 2 being used for other stuff, and one being Nai's old room and another being Taylor's. He then opened his door, revealing the room he slept in before he left. "Here we are. My old room."
Fricka looked around the room, looking amazed. The room was looking pretty nice, as Fricka wasn't really living in nice conditions before.

"It's... Really nice..." She exclaimed quietly, slowly approaching the bed, and sitting down on it.

Lumina said:
Skylar Ainsworth
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...↹Skylar slowly blinked again, trying to wake up, but it didn't seem to be working. Everything felt so foggy and it felt hard to move. Was this because of the morphine? Probably, but Skylar was too tired to really think too hard on it. She heard Alejandro's tv on and her head turned in that direction, settling on the screen for a moment. Skylar squinted, wincing at the bright light before turning her head back toward Hyouinmaru. It was then that she noticed the plate of food next to him. She didn't notice that before she went to sleep... how long had she been out for? Skylar blinked once more before looking up at Hyouinmaru, not really noticing his hand as she spoke. Just by looking at her, you could tell the morphine was doing a number on her small body↹...

"..have you been here this whole time..?

no slide no slide no slide

Hyourinmaru looked at Skylar and shook his head. She probably didn't know he had left awhile ago. He had went to get some food and come back, though even if she were to ask the other two they wouldn't know, Astrid wasn't here when he left and Alejandro was sleep himself. He smiled at Skylar and chuckled lightly. She was putting up a good fight against the morphine, and he was thinking she would have fallen asleep but surprisingly not. Something about her just kept her going in his opinion. He then answered her question with words instead of just a simple head shake. His voice coming out in a soft like tone... Or the softest he could make it.

"No. I had left to get breakfast. I just got back."

Roman said:
"Yeah, but bullet trajectory and the sound can both be used to track back to from where the bullet was shot. If done fast enough, we probably would have been getting shot at. I think you're just jealous because I didn't let you get this one." Ryu said jokingly as he looked over at Ali with a smile. "I'll let you get the next two~"
"With right cover, rifle and bullet the shot could have easily been made and one know who shot or were. Equipment that I have." She said to him not understanding why he thought she was jealous he took this kill and not her

JJKab said:
Fricka looked around the room, looking amazed. The room was looking pretty nice, as Fricka wasn't really living in nice conditions before.
"It's... Really nice..." She exclaimed quietly, slowly approaching the bed, and sitting down on it.
Nai smiled and watched as Fricka wwnt over to his bed. He was glad that she liked his old room, which was different from how he likes it now. He prefers to put up posters and stuff. Something to make the walls look less plain and boring. "Thanks babe."

"I'll be... Napping.. When you're ready, I'll be here" Fricka exclaimed, looking lovingly at Nai, as she lied down, laying her head on the pillow, and slowly closing her eyes. A thin smile was crossing her face.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and watched as Fricka wwnt over to his bed. He was glad that she liked his old room, which was different from how he likes it now. He prefers to put up posters and stuff. Something to make the walls look less plain and boring. "Thanks babe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back