• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fricka sighed lightly, as she looked up into Nai's eyes.

"Nai... I'm... Still scared... But... I trust you" She exclaimed, smiling weakly, as she kissed him slowly, calming down.

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and smiled soon after, his arms wrapped around Fricka. "Don't worry~ I'm pretty sure it won't happen." He said softly.

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed lightly, as she looked up into Nai's eyes.
"Nai... I'm... Still scared... But... I trust you" She exclaimed, smiling weakly, as she kissed him slowly, calming down.
"Yeah. Just trust me." Nai said in a soothing tone, before she kissed him, and he soon kissed back. His hold on her had tightened as he kissed her.

Roman said:
"Yeah. Just trust me." Nai said in a soothing tone, before she kissed him, and he soon kissed back. His hold on her had tightened as he kissed her.
Fricka slowly wrapped her free arm around Nai's waist, slowly starting to use her tonque bit more.

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly wrapped her free arm around Nai's waist, slowly starting to use her tonque bit more.
Nai smiled as they kissed, using his tongue a little more also. He quickly led her back into the bedroom, and over to the bed as they kissed.

Roman said:
Nai smiled as they kissed, using his tongue a little more also. He quickly led her back into the bedroom, and over to the bed as they kissed.
Fricka quietly kissed Nai's lower lip, as she moved down to his neck, pecking on it lightly. She lied down on the bed, gently pulling Nai down on top of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka quietly kissed Nai's lower lip, as she moved down to his neck, pecking on it lightly. She lied down on the bed, gently pulling Nai down on top of her.
Nai let Fricka kiss him a little before kissed her back, only to pull away moments later. "Fricka? You know what this going to lead up to right? I don't if we should..." he said, before laughing, "But then again why not." He said before sliding his hands up her shirt.

(((( Fade? ))))

Roman said:
After fully applying the weird stuff Masahi took from his arm on Kaori's wound, Roman sighed. This had to be one of the worst plans ever... It didn't seem like it'd work... And Masahi wanted to take them to his secret base. That sounded fishy to him. Maybe he was going to just have a bunch of those white things come and kick him while he's down, but if it was to save Kaori, it was worth it. Roman then gently picked up Kaori, before he soon followed the order he was given from Masahi, and following. Roman spoke in a light tone to Kaori, though she might not have heard him in the state she's in.
"We'll get you out of this Kaori... And after this... You won't have to worry about me hurting you again. I might just disappear out of your life forever."

@Tobi Neafearn

[/Column][/center][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/font][/centerblock]

Roman said:
Nai let Fricka kiss him a little before kissed her back, only to pull away moments later. "Fricka? You know what this going to lead up to right? I don't if we should..." he said, before laughing, "But then again why not." He said before sliding his hands up her shirt.
(((( Fade? ))))
(Yeah. I'll continue)

After they were done, Fricka was lying on top of Nai, her face red from embarrasment, and from exaustion. Her chest was pressed against Nai's, as her shirt ajd bra were lying on the floor.

She slowly rolled off Nai, panting lightly.

JJKab said:
"I... I thought that I was going to die there... W-Why he went so hostile wh-when I mentioned your name?" Lena asked, slowly calming down, releasing Shuu.
Shuu sighed. "Because I betrayed Ineur's little alliance with Cielo because Ineur went insane. Drakon chose to stay and grew to resent us." He said. "We used to be good friends in the past."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh ok!" She said happily to her
"He already bough another glass." She said with a smile as she watched him buy another drink after finishing the poisoned one

"But grandpa said I could sleep with him!" Mika said with. More of a frown as she stared at him

"Mine!" She yelled like a child as she hugged him tightly and giggled

[/QUOTE]
Tyler yelped a little in pain, still smiling but one of his wings got bruised.

Lena sighed, slowly turning away from Shuu, as she went to her stuff.

"Can... You give me a moment?" She exclaimed, reaching for her bra's bearings to disconnect them.

Ballerina said:
Her eyes widened, technology seemed more magical and mysterious than magic itself Klef's eyes. " You have a map of here? Tell me what's on the fifth floor!" She said excitedly, wanting to see said features in action. "It's really awesome what you can do now though." Klef commented as they walked through the waiting room, heading over to the elevator.
Nova's left eye began doing some sort of loading that was unnoticeable before it stopped as the fifth floor map was shown before her in her consciousness. "There is at least 2000 people on the fifth floor. About a fraction of the patients are suffering from heart attack or cancer there. Also, there's a food court there." She said as the continued walking outside of the hospital.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmmm oh oh maybe we can make one!" She said to her excitedly
"I'm just glad to have you back in my arms again." He said as his wings came out from under his shirt and wrapped around her in a loving, protective way as he gently kissed at the side of her head lovingly. "Want me to call for Ariel? I haven't seen our daughter in a while." He said softly as he continued to hold her

[/QUOTE]
''Like...?''

(by now they look 11
xD )

Roman said:
"Well he should be dying in... 3... 2...1." He said as he watched him dropped the ground. Ryu chuckled and looked at Ali. "This assassination was a success, and we didn't even need bullets."
(((( Sorry. ))))

Nai blinked and nodded. "Yeah. What made you ask?" He asked curiously.

Akane smiled softly and put her hand on Aselia's shoulder and they soon appeared in the city. "The sound of loud cars and the smell of factories. One reason why I chose to live in a more isolated area. Well, let's find the orphanage~" she said as she gently grab Aselia's hand and started walking.
''Okay.''

...✦Aselia said as she walked with Akane✦...

(they should adopt a neko
xD

JJKab said:
(Yeah. I'll continue)
After they were done, Fricka was lying on top of Nai, her face red from embarrasment, and from exaustion. Her chest was pressed against Nai's, as her shirt ajd bra were lying on the floor.

She slowly rolled off Nai, panting lightly.
Nai exhaled as he looked towards the door that led to the balcony. It was still daylight out, so it had to be about noon... the breeze blowing through felt nice. He looked at Fricka and smiled.

Roman said:
After fully applying the weird stuff Masahi took from his arm on Kaori's wound, Roman sighed. This had to be one of the worst plans ever... It didn't seem like it'd work... And Masahi wanted to take them to his secret base. That sounded fishy to him. Maybe he was going to just have a bunch of those white things come and kick him while he's down, but if it was to save Kaori, it was worth it. Roman then gently picked up Kaori, before he soon followed the order he was given from Masahi, and following. Roman spoke in a light tone to Kaori, though she might not have heard him in the state she's in.
"We'll get you out of this Kaori... And after this... You won't have to worry about me hurting you again. I might just disappear out of your life forever."

@Lumina
Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ Torn between two ~

...☆Kaori had fallen completely limp after Roman's arm and the sword had been removed. Blood was spilling from the wound before the goop was applied, and while it did stop the bleeding, it was visibly stained red, and Kaori looked awful. She looked pale, and unmoving, and if she was breathing, it was hard to tell. But as Roman carried her, she coughed up blood again, getting more on him and herself. As bad as it was, it showed that she was alive, barely. She didn't hear Roman say he'd disappear from her life forever, but if she had, she would have slapped him. For now, all she could do was be carried to his base in hopes that they'd make it there in time☆...

...♝Masahi wasted no time, activating Kamui for a moment to pull out tags to leave like bread crumbs to show Roman where to go. Unfortunately he had to hold them in his mouth so he could drop them with his only arm. Masahi then went to one of the largest rooms in the base. The room with the tailed beast statue. From there he had a few of the white beings grab Masahi's surgical tools along with a stone table. After that he had them bring down three tenthers from the over bearing statue that would feed it's energy into whomever was connected to it. After that, he could only wait for Roman as he replaced his lost arm with one of the right arms of the white beings. With that, he could only talk to himself♝...

"Hurry up... she doesn't have much time..."

Roman said:
Nai exhaled as he looked towards the door that led to the balcony. It was still daylight out, so it had to be about noon... the breeze blowing through felt nice. He looked at Fricka and smiled.
Fricka slowly looked over at Nai, and seeing his smile, she smiled as well, touching his cheek with her hand

"What did you establish with your family?" She asked, gently moving a bit closer to Nai.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname examined her facade throughout the entire process. He had been anxious to hear her answer, and the response he received from her brought much relief to his speedily beating heart. Immediately, he found himself with some sort of warm sensation, pulling Camilla into his chest. Finally, he had something, someone of his own. One that wouldn't leave his side. Burying his face into her shoulder, he carefully tightened his grip around her, quietly whispering to her. "You scared me for a second there."

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla giggled quietly as he hugged her tightly and whispered. " I didn't mean to scare you" she whispered back as she moved her arms up and hugged him back, she was still smiling brightly as she did so, happy and excited about their future. "I love you" she said quietly as she nuzzled the side of his neck.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
...✦Aselia said as she walked with Akane✦...

(they should adopt a neko
xD
(((( I was thinking a human xD ))))

"It's been awhile since you've last been to Earth after the whole chipping scene, hasn't it?" Akane asked, looking at Aselia as they walked through the crowded sidewalks of the city.

Roman said:
(((( I was thinking a human xD ))))
"It's been awhile since you've last been to Earth after the whole chipping scene, hasn't it?" Akane asked, looking at Aselia as they walked through the crowded sidewalks of the city.
''Yeah...it's been awhile...''

...✦She said as she walked with Akane✦...

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly looked over at Nai, and seeing his smile, she smiled as well, touching his cheek with her hand
"What did you establish with your family?" She asked, gently moving a bit closer to Nai.
Nai smiled a little more when Fricka put her hand on his cheek. When she asked her question, he sighed and his smile vanished and it turned into that of a sort of stressed expression. "My dad told me what's going on. We're having problems with another family right now..."

Fricka looked a bit saddened at Nai, as she gently hugged him, kissing his cheek.

"Don't worry... They're.... Not... Aggresive?" She asked, looking into Nai's eyes.

Roman said:
Nai smiled a little more when Fricka put her hand on his cheek. When she asked her question, he sighed and his smile vanished and it turned into that of a sort of stressed expression. "My dad told me what's going on. We're having problems with another family right now..."

JJKab said:
Lena sighed, slowly turning away from Shuu, as she went to her stuff.
"Can... You give me a moment?" She exclaimed, reaching for her bra's bearings to disconnect them.
Shuu blushed wildly and let go of her, waving his hands embarrassedly because he wanted to obscure his view. "W-Wait! Y-Your going too fast!" He said, thinking they were going to do it again just as he got back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back