• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel passed him and went out the door smiling at Gregory as she passed before then going down the stairs "Hi Daddy~" she chimed happily as she reached the bottom of the stairs and hugged her father "....Dad, this is my boyfriend, Gregory" she said to him before turning to Gregory "Gregory, this is my dad" she said, introducing them both, hoping it went smoothly since she knew how her mother would have reacted by wasn't sure how her father would.

@Daniel reaving
"Hello beautiful." He said to Ariel when she came down and hugged him in which he gladly hugged her back before his attention was turned to her boyfriend. He gave him a warry glare as his wings slightly wrapped around his daughter in a protective way but to Ariel it would seem like more of a hug. "So how long have you been with my daughter?" He asked him

@JJKab

(Sorry for late reply guys I passed out)

Roman said:
Nai turned around when he heard his voice. He had left the doors to the balcony open, so all he had to do was walk back inside. "I'm out here! What's wrong?"
Ryu smiled and nodded. "Home sounds great right now." He said, laughing lightly. "We definitely need a vehicle of something." He said, thinking about how disgraceful it was he didn't know how to use his powers. He just didn't want to mention that in front of Ali. She'd probably laugh at him for being a god who can't properly control his abilities.
"Agreed but that's gonna be a while. Remember. Millions of dollars just for my personal being." She said to him with a smile as she walked with him

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed wildly and let go of her, waving his hands embarrassedly because he wanted to obscure his view. "W-Wait! Y-Your going too fast!" He said, thinking they were going to do it again just as he got back.
Lena blushed as well, as she untied her bra, and dropped it, still facing away from Shuu. She then kneeled down to take her usual bra, and put it on her, tying it up. When she did, she turned to face him, and slowly approached him

Daniel reaving]"Hello beautiful." He said to Ariel when she came down and hugged him in which he gladly hugged her back before his attention was turned to her boyfriend. He gave him a warry glare as his wings slightly wrapped around his daughter in a protective way but to Ariel it would seem like more of a hug. "So how long have you been with my daughter?" He asked him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]

(Passed out?! Are you okay?)

"It's... Almost a week now, if I'm not mistaken" Gregory said, looking at Ariel's father.

~*Moriko Radkov*~

Letting out a yawn and rubbing her eyes tiredly, Moriko leaned back in her chair, she had fallen asleep at her desk in her dorm. For the past while she had been catching up on her studies that she missed while she had been looking after her father while he was ill, as a result she was now repeating her senior year at FHS since she missed alot, looking around the room she sighed a little, standing up to go get a snack, deciding that if her brain had forced her to nap, then maybe she should take a break, glancing out the window on the way past that she always left open for a certain someone as she made her way into the kitchen to search for something to eat.

@Kalin Scarlet

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...it's been awhile...''
...✦She said as she walked with Akane✦...
Akane smiled and leaned on Aselia's shoulder a little. "Well nothing's changed much." She said softly as they neared the orphanage. "And today is a great day for us. Two amazing things will be happening today."

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit saddened at Nai, as she gently hugged him, kissing his cheek.
"Don't worry... They're.... Not... Aggresive?" She asked, looking into Nai's eyes.
Nai smiled and kissed her cheek back. "If we settle things ina civilized way, then no. If things go bad then there will be a fued..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Agreed but that's gonna be a while. Remember. Millions of dollars just for my personal being." She said to him with a smile as she walked with him

[/QUOTE]
Ryu picked Ali up again and flashed her a smile. "Well we'll just have one person run. It'll be quicker and more efficient so we don't have to wait~" he said, looking her in the eyes.

Roman said:
Akane smiled and leaned on Aselia's shoulder a little. "Well nothing's changed much." She said softly as they neared the orphanage. "And today is a great day for us. Two amazing things will be happening today."

Nai smiled and kissed her cheek back. "If we settle things ina civilized way, then no. If things go bad then there will be a fued..."
''Yeah. Can't wait to see who we'll adopt~''

...✦Aselia said as she smiled✦...

Roman said:
Ryu picked Ali up again and flashed her a smile. "Well we'll just have one person run. It'll be quicker and more efficient so we don't have to wait~" he said, looking her in the eyes.
She gave an embarrassed look before looking away quickly. "Y-yeah," she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Like how mamas is just a a beach wrap and a bikini too!" Harumi said happily

[/QUOTE]
''I...guess we can do that.''

Roman said:
Roman was pretty much behind Masahi the whole time, not wasting anytime on getting Kaori to where she can get help. After that, it was goodbye once she woke up... Maybe Masahi could explain his reasons for what he did and stuff, but for now... It was the three of them and saving Kaori was the top priority. When Masahi started dropping breadcrumbs, Roman shook his head. He made sure each one was gone so no one else would make their way here later. When he made it to the hideout, he quickly brought Kaori to Masahi.
"Masahi... Here. What are supposed to do next?"

@Lumina
...♝Masahi gently took Kaori from Roman now that he had a second arm again. Carrying her the the utmost care, Masahi placed Kaori on the stone table, even though it was closer to a oversized block. After that he connected one of the tethers from the statue to the back of Kaori's neck, where it meet her back. Masahi then turned and stared at Roman for a moment, a crossed look donned upon his face as he did so. Then he spoke in a hushed tone♝...

"You Roman, shall just stand there, unless you have surgical knowledge... After she's saved, you can ask three questions. That's it. Also, if Kaori doesn't wake up soon after she's stabilized... Tell her you forced me to save her."

...♝Masahi then returned his focus to Kaori, turning her over before one of the white beings came over with a tether attached to in as well. This one only had half a face and had spikes coming out of it's body at random. It didn't say anything, however it seemed to know what Masahi was doing when a lump traveled down the tether attached to it's neck. After the lump entered it's body it started to bloat out in random spots. Masahi would pull the lumps off and tear them up before taking out the matter that had made up his last arm for the matter coming out of the tethered being. Masahi's arm matter seemed less solid than the stuff coming from the being. In another moment Masahi had grab some tools and started graphing the pieces of white matter into place from where Kaori had been impaled. He took a quick moment to also stitch shut the stab wound from his sword. The whole operation took roughly fifteen minutes, even with the tethered being helping. And as he put the last of the matter into place, Masahi grabbed the other tether he had brought out and attached to to the white matter that had been used to fill and heal Kaori's wound. After that Masahi let out a deep breath and turned to Roman, as the focus he just had faded♝...

@Lumina

Fricka smiled a bit, as she gently released Nai from the hug, sitting up. She crossed her arms over her breasts, blushing a bit, as she reached out for her bra.

@Roman

Daniel reaving]"Hello beautiful." He said to Ariel when she came down and hugged him in which he gladly hugged her back before his attention was turned to her boyfriend. He gave him a warry glare as his wings slightly wrapped around his daughter in a protective way but to Ariel it would seem like more of a hug. "So how long have you been with my daughter?" He asked him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]

JJKab said:
Lena blushed as well, as she untied her bra, and dropped it, still facing away from Shuu. She then kneeled down to take her usual bra, and put it on her, tying it up. When she did, she turned to face him, and slowly approached him

"It's... Almost a week now, if I'm not mistaken" Gregory said, looking at Ariel's father.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel simply looked between the two and smiled as Euloria walked off to finish making lunch. Ariel didn't notice the look her father was giving, nor the protective stance he was taking since she simply thought he was hugging her.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
" Well, these people were searching the school grounds, and I was pretty sure with these guns they didn't have the best intentions for any of us. I approached them, they attacked, and I dealt with them," Kalin replies, looking around at the bodies. He sighed, and started to drag them into a pile. When the bodies were all in one place, he let a jet of compressed flame that enveloped the corpses. For a few seconds they burned, and the flames grew smaller, until there was nothing left but the dirt at their feet.
"I'm tired...Where should I take you, Layala?"

[/QUOTE]
Layla stared at him for a mere moment, observing the burning bodies. The answer she had received was deemed vague by her conscience, however, she decided to accept it. Returning to her feet, she shifted her gaze sideways and upwards to analyze the sky above her. As it looked to her, it was getting dark, and she hadn't the slightest clue as to where to go or what to do next.

"Home?"

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel simply looked between the two and smiled as Euloria walked off to finish making lunch. Ariel didn't notice the look her father was giving, nor the protective stance he was taking since she simply thought he was hugging her.
"Couple weeks now? That's good. Been treating my daughter well?" He asked Gregory as he held his daughter close in that defensive and protective stance as he looked over Gregory

@JJKab

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. Can't wait to see who we'll adopt~''
...✦Aselia said as she smiled✦...
Akane chuckled and walked towards the door of the building, walking through the door and holding it open for Aselia.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She gave an embarrassed look before looking away quickly. "Y-yeah," she said

[/QUOTE]
"Haha." Ryu said softly he said, as he jumped building to building. "You're so cute... I'm surprised we haven't kissed yet~" he teased.

Nonalaka said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla giggled quietly as he hugged her tightly and whispered. " I didn't mean to scare you" she whispered back as she moved her arms up and hugged him back, she was still smiling brightly as she did so, happy and excited about their future. "I love you" she said quietly as she nuzzled the side of his neck.
Kaname's body relaxed itself as she whispered into his ear, a soothing tone coming through her voice. Slowly and reluctantly, he lifted his head, gently bringing himself to look upon her. "I promise....I will never let any harm come to you." A glint of determination complimented his irises as he spoke, while reaching his hand into his left pocket and pulling out a silver topaz ring, carefully holding it out for Camilla to take hold of. "I will lay my life down for you..."

491018002_MV_ZM.jpg

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she gently released Nai from the hug, sitting up. She crossed her arms over her breasts, blushing a bit, as she reached out for her bra.
@Roman
Nai yawned lightly and just laid in bed.

Daniel reaving]"Couple weeks now? That's good. Been treating my daughter well?" He asked Gregory as he held his daughter close in that defensive and protective stance as he looked over Gregory [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]
"

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Gregory smirked a bit, as he came downstairs, looking at Ariel, then at her father.

"I've got to say... Your daughter was one of the nicest people I've ever met... I treated her as well as I could... And....." He sighed lightly, looking at Ariel.

"...I know.. That you.re worried about her... I... I understand that. I won.t hurt her, I promise, from the bottom of my heart" He said, putting his hand on his chest, and raising his other one in the air.

Roman said:
Nai yawned lightly and just laid in bed.
Fricka quietly put on her bra, and then lied down with Nai, looking at the ceiling. She took his hand gently, and placed it on her stomach, smiling gently.

JJKab said:
Fricka quietly put on her bra, and then lied down with Nai, looking at the ceiling. She took his hand gently, and placed it on her stomach, smiling gently.
Nai looked at Fricka and smiled when she placed his hand on her stomach. His mind immediately told him that she might be hungry or something, but he didn't say anything. He just kept smiling.

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka and smiled when she placed his hand on her stomach. His mind immediately told him that she might be hungry or something, but he didn't say anything. He just kept smiling.
"Nai.. This whole month... Has been truly amazing.. And it's all thanks to you... I... I can't imagine what would happen to me if I'd not meet you at the pool..." Fricka exclaimed, smiling lovely at Nai.

"I... I wanted to thank you... For all you've done for me... " She said, turning her body to face Nai's, small blush growing on her cheek. Her eyes were getting a bit watery, as she spoke.

JJKab said:

Shuu stepped back slightly, bracing himself. "W-What are you...?" He asked curiously, wondering what she was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back