• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Nova blinked. "A bus? I've never taken a bus before." She told Klef. She never even had the money to either, so it sounded exciting to her.
" Bus it is then!" She said, a slight grin was on her face. The hospital behind them was still making her uncomfortable. "I have some money in my hoodie, it's not much, but it'll do." Klef told Nova while fumbling through her front hoodie pocket. " You would be able know where the next bus stop is more than I can. Could you find a map of this area?" She asked. " I really hope it's not that far of a walk."

JJKab said:
"I... I was... Abused by my parents... They... They made me move out of our home... And said to me to not come back... A-And... They were... B-Bullying me... Saying things like... Y-Y-You u-useless p-pile of...." Fricka couldn't talk longer, as she buried her face in Nai's shoulder, crying.
Nai didn't say anything at all at this point. Hw just continued to hold Fricka. He had to admit that sounded rough, and he was really glad to see that she made it somewhere where it's actually safe for her. "Everything will be better from now on."

JJKab said:
"Y-You mean... M-Marriage?" Lena asked, sounding flustered, as they continued to walk.
Shuu shrugged. "Maybe, if things keep going well. I mean, that would make you the queen of puns wouldn't it?" He asked her.

Ballerina said:
" Bus it is then!" She said, a slight grin was on her face. The hospital behind them was still making her uncomfortable. "I have some money in my hoodie, it's not much, but it'll do." Klef told Nova while fumbling through her front hoodie pocket. " You would be able know where the next bus stop is more than I can. Could you find a map of this area?" She asked. " I really hope it's not that far of a walk."
Nova giggled. "Oh, a bus should be pulling up right about... Now." She said as a bus pulled up at a bus stop near the hospital. She began running at a normal speed, looking at Klef from behind. "Race you there!"

Roman said:
Nai didn't say anything at all at this point. Hw just continued to hold Fricka. He had to admit that sounded rough, and he was really glad to see that she made it somewhere where it's actually safe for her. "Everything will be better from now on."
Fricka just kept on crying, her sobs getting quieter every minute. She seemed to be calming down, though.

"I'm sorry... That I'm crying... I just couldnt hold that in" She exclaimed, slowly looking over at Nai.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shrugged. "Maybe, if things keep going well. I mean, that would make you the queen of puns wouldn't it?" He asked her.
Lena blushed a bit, as she imagined their marriage. She smiled, though.

"I'd be more than happy to accept your proposal" She said, gently pecking his neck.

JJKab said:
Fricka just kept on crying, her sobs getting quieter every minute. She seemed to be calming down, though.
"I'm sorry... That I'm crying... I just couldnt hold that in" She exclaimed, slowly looking over at Nai.

"I'd be more than happy to accept your proposal" She said, gently pecking his neck.
Shuu blushed a little from that. "W-Well, gimme time. I'm not sure if I'm ready for such a huge commitment yet." He said as they arrived at Lena's house. "We're home~" He said sweetly.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♢Yoshino had undone her hair and put it back into a high ponytail, leaving the crimson bangs hanging in front of her forehead. She wanted to get it out of the way while she cooked, so nothing would go in the food and it wouldn't be an annoyance to deal brushing back a strand of hair every time a few strands fell in front of her face. It was a hassle as it was with her hair being a little curvy and wavy, even though it didn't look like it. After she finished putting her hair up, she turned towards the refrigerator and opened up the freezer as she scavenged for the frozen chicken that she needed to defrost, pulling it out moments later. The corner of her lips curled into a smile as Kaz said he would help her. It was a sweet gesture in her opinion, even though it wasn't much to make chicken sandwiches. Yoshino wasn't going to deny the help though and smiled back at him as she spoke, soon turning towards the sink. She plugged up the whole on of side of the sink before she began to run warm water on the same side, waiting until it was filled up half way before turning it off and putting the ziplock bag in the sink♢...

"Okay~ Could you grab the seasoning from the cupboard? Oh and the buns too."

Kazuo

Kaz knew there wasn't much he could do while helping in the kitchen. Two reasons were a factor to this: he wasn't the best cook, and it didn't take much to make chicken if he remembered correctly. He just wanted to be alone with Yoshino for a while, long enough to ask her a few questions about their relationship. The things they could do to make it better and remove all the things that kept them apart from one another all day long or house at least. When asked to get the seasoning for the chicken, Kaz nodded and rolled up his sleeves. After he did that he went over to the cupboard and opened the door, grabbing the seasoning then the buns.

"Got em'... Also, Yoshino. We have to talk about our relationship... Make it our lives together in general. We need to make a few changes in my opinion."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a little from that. "W-Well, gimme time. I'm not sure if I'm ready for such a huge commitment yet." He said as they arrived at Lena's house. "We're home~" He said sweetly.
Lena smiled lovingly, as she opened the door, and slowly entered it. She took off her jacket, and hung it on the hook. She slowly made her way to the bedroom humming quietly.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled lovingly, as she opened the door, and slowly entered it. She took off her jacket, and hung it on the hook. She slowly made her way to the bedroom humming quietly.
Shuu entered the house with her, already vegging out on the couch and turning on the TV. He was just watching simple cartoons.

JJKab said:

Nai sighed lightly and kissed Fricka on the cheek. He then used his magic to make a tissue appear and began wipizng away her tears. Once he finished, the tissue vanished and Nai sat up and stretched.

TheDragoon said:
Nova giggled. "Oh, a bus should be pulling up right about... Now." She said as a bus pulled up at a bus stop near the hospital. She began running at a normal speed, looking at Klef from behind. "Race you there!"
"Really?!?" The bus was in her sight, she was excited to show Nova the school that she had been 'attending'. Following Nova's lead, she took off running to the bus stop. In female form, Klef wasn't nearly as capable to perform such athletic feats due to her smaller stature. "Wait up!" She shouted at Nova, a beaming smile was on her face as she ran. Klef wanted to shape shift back into her male form so that she could easily pass Nova without a problem, but it would be another problem if people would see that she had multiple forms. It was definitely a struggle to catch up to Nova, but Klef was now somewhat nearby her after trying her hardest to match Nova's pace.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu entered the house with her, already vegging out on the couch and turning on the TV. He was just watching simple cartoons.
Lena soon came back, in her sleeping pijama, which contained... Only her underwear. She sat down by Shuu, and lookes at the TV briefly, before nuzzling up near him, purring quietly.

Roman said:
Nai sighed lightly and kissed Fricka on the cheek. He then used his magic to make a tissue appear and began wipizng away her tears. Once he finished, the tissue vanished and Nai sat up and stretched.
Frickq smiled a bit thankfully, as she sat up, shaking her head lightly.

"So.. What do y-you have for us to do?" She asked, looking at Nai.

JJKab said:
Lena soon came back, in her sleeping pijama, which contained... Only her underwear. She sat down by Shuu, and lookes at the TV briefly, before nuzzling up near him, purring quietly.

Shuu blushed wildly when she came out with just her underwear. "W-Wha...?" He said, fumbling on his words until she came and nuzzled up to him like a cute little kitty. Shuu then smiled gently and paused the TV and then put it down before wrapping her arms around her and holding her close, letting her cuddle him if she wished.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed wildly when she came out with just her underwear. "W-Wha...?" He said, fumbling on his words until she came and nuzzled up to him like a cute little kitty. Shuu then smiled gently and paused the TV and then put it down before wrapping her arms around her and holding her close, letting her cuddle him if she wished.
Lena slowly closed her eyes, a thin blush forming on her cheek.

"I love you" She whispered, slowly wrapping her arms around Shuu's waist, nudging a bit closer to him.

JJKab said:

Nai looked at Fricka and right when he was about to say something, Emiya burst into the room. "Nai! They didn't accept our offering! We have to get ready they're coming!" Emiya exclaimed. Nai frowned and nodded before looking at Fricka, "I'm sorry, but you'll have to stay here where it's safe. I have to help my father... I'll be back. I promise." He said softly.

Fricka looked a bit scared at Nai, as she heard him talk.

"S-Sure... Just, please, come back safely" She asked.

@

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka and right when he was about to say something, Emiya burst into the room. "Nai! They didn't accept our offering! We have to get ready they're coming!" Emiya exclaimed. Nai frowned and nodded before looking at Fricka, "I'm sorry, but you'll have to stay here where it's safe. I have to help my father... I'll be back. I promise." He said softly.

JJKab said:
Lena slowly closed her eyes, a thin blush forming on her cheek.
"I love you" She whispered, slowly wrapping her arms around Shuu's waist, nudging a bit closer to him.
Shuu brushed her hair gently as she let her do anything she wanted with him. "I love you too." He whispered back.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu brushed her hair gently as she let her do anything she wanted with him. "I love you too." He whispered back.
Lena really lightly kissed Shuu's neck, visibly being tired.

"If I fall asleep... Would you be so kind to carrt me into my bed... And lie down with me?" She asked in a mumbly tone.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit scared at Nai, as she heard him talk.
"S-Sure... Just, please, come back safely" She asked.

@
Emiya had motioned for Nai to hurry up. "The rest of the family is here and getting ready. Taylor too. We're preparing our weapons and other things now." Nai looked At Fricka one more time before kissing her deeply and getting up. He quickly threw on his clothes and smiled at her. "Don't worry. I'll be back soon. Some of our family members will be here guarding the place." He said before running out of the room.

(((( We can time skip here if you'd like. ))))

JJKab said:
Lena really lightly kissed Shuu's neck, visibly being tired.
"If I fall asleep... Would you be so kind to carrt me into my bed... And lie down with me?" She asked in a mumbly tone.
Shuu nodded lightly. "Yes... My princess..." He said softly, kissing her ear lightly back. He was evidently getting tired as well.

Roman said:
Emiya had motioned for Nai to hurry up. "The rest of the family is here and getting ready. Taylor too. We're preparing our weapons and other things now." Nai looked At Fricka one more time before kissing her deeply and getting up. He quickly threw on his clothes and smiled at her. "Don't worry. I'll be back soon. Some of our family members will be here guarding the place." He said before running out of the room.
(((( We can time skip here if you'd like. ))))
((Sure. Shall you initiate it?))

TheDragoon said:
Now Tyler's other wing got bruised and he winced, not really having fun anymore. "O-Ouch." He whimpered. His wings were his most sensitive spot, but they were also his most pleasureable spots.
She smiled as she sation up then nuzzle his chest lovingly

Lena purred with pleasure, slowly going limp. She appeared to have fallen asleep, with a peacefull smile on her lips. She was still holding on to Shuu's waist.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded lightly. "Yes... My princess..." He said softly, kissing her ear lightly back. He was evidently getting tired as well.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked between them both as they spoke "He has been" she said softly, she could tell her father was worried for her but he really didn't need to be she hoped he'd see that. She smiled at Gregory as he spoke, she knew what he was saying was true, she could never imagine him ever hurting her, she was lucky to have met him in her opinion and she hoped her parents thought the same.
Daniel continued to stare at Gregory as he held his daughter. "Just remember. You break her heart I break your neck." He said to him sternly

@JJKab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back