• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena purred with pleasure, slowly going limp. She appeared to have fallen asleep, with a peacefull smile on her lips. She was still holding on to Shuu's waist.
Shuu pecked her lips and picked her up bridal style, going to her bedroom and lying her in a position so that she wouldn't be disturbed and so that he could still hug her. He still held her to his warm body, shutting his eyes and drifting off to sleep with her.

JJKab said:
((Sure. Shall you initiate it?))
(((( Yep~ ))))

Taylor came rushing into the house, his arm bleeding. He wasn't hurt, but he was coming to make sure Fricka was okay. He had some news for her that she might not want to here... "Fricka! Fricka are you still here?!"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah, come on." He smiled. "Let's get out of here." If you leave, I will make it my personal goal to destroy everything you hold dear. "Quickly please"
"Ok grandpa." She said happily as she took his had and started pulling him for the door

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled as she sation up then nuzzle his chest lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Finally, a small cracking noise was heard and Tyler let out a yell, reeling back with pain. "AGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" He screamed, quickly pushing her off and slowly struggling to get up to check his wing. It had, indeed been bent/broken. "B-Be more gentle next time... And don't tackle me onto the hard concrete too..." He mumbled. He quickly regenerated his wing.

Taylor?! Fricka didn't saw him in the mansion. She quickly came up to meet him, and after seeing his condition, she gasped.

"Good Lord, what happened?!" She asked, examining his arm

Roman said:
(((( Yep~ ))))
Taylor came rushing into the house, his arm bleeding. He wasn't hurt, but he was coming to make sure Fricka was okay. He had some news for her that she might not want to here... "Fricka! Fricka are you still here?!"

TheDragoon said:
Shuu pecked her lips and picked her up bridal style, going to her bedroom and lying her in a position so that she wouldn't be disturbed and so that he could still hug her. He still held her to his warm body, shutting his eyes and drifting off to sleep with her.
(Time warp? Can you initiate?)

JJKab said:
(Time warp? Can you initiate?)
((Time skip, but okay xD ))]

It was now a bit late at night when Shuu woke up. He decided to go grab a late night snack so he slipped out of Lena's arms and went to go eat.

Roman said:
Akane hummed lightly as she walked into the building, nodding to Aselia as if she were saying you're welcome.
"Alright... Now we go find the person in charge here.."
''Hmmmm...maybe we can ask the person at the counter over there.''

...✦She said before pointing at a counter with a lady on it✦...

JJKab said:
Taylor?! Fricka didn't saw him in the mansion. She quickly came up to meet him, and after seeing his condition, she gasped.
"Good Lord, what happened?!" She asked, examining his arm
Taylorput his back up against the wall. "Nai... They messed up his memory.... And..." He said, shaking his head. Emiya came inti the house, a kid with white hair and purple highlights behind him. "He's... Not who he was before Fricka." Nai.. Was the kid. "D-Dad... Who's that?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon took Harumi's hand before searching for their mothers in the mansion⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok grandpa." She said happily as she took his had and started pulling him for the door

[/QUOTE]
Ansom followed along. "We can go to my apartment. It's pretty small though." He said, remembering how cramped it was whenever he brought that one girl from the party home.

TheDragoon said:
((Time skip, but okay xD ))]
It was now a bit late at night when Shuu woke up. He decided to go grab a late night snack so he slipped out of Lena's arms and went to go eat.
Lena's sleep was shallow, so she woke up a bit after Shuu slipped off to eat. She moaned quietly, rubbing her eyes.

"S-Shuu,..?" She called out quietly, looking at the opened door, as she stood up, and slowly went out of the room.

Roman said:
Taylorput his back up against the wall. "Nai... They messed up his memory.... And..." He said, shaking his head. Emiya came inti the house, a kid with white hair and purple highlights behind him. "He's... Not who he was before Fricka." Nai.. Was the kid. "D-Dad... Who's that?"
Fricka gasped, looking at now a kid Nai, shivering with terror.

"N-N-Nai.. C-Can y-You recognize me? " She asked, slowly approaching him

JJKab said:
Lena's sleep was shallow, so she woke up a bit after Shuu slipped off to eat. She moaned quietly, rubbing her eyes.
"S-Shuu,..?" She called out quietly, looking at the opened door, as she stood up, and slowly went out of the room.
"Just getting a late night snack!" He called to her as he opened a fridge, looking for something to eat when his eyes fell on ice cream. He nodded as he took a bowl, scooper, and a spoon out, putting some ice cream in the bowl.

Lena chuckled lightly, as she approached Shuu from behind, and kissed his neck, running her finger down it.

"Can I... Sit with you" She asked, slowky walking back to the couch, and sitting down on it, looking a bit seductively at him.

TheDragoon said:
"Just getting a late night snack!" He called to her as he opened a fridge, looking for something to eat when his eyes fell on ice cream. He nodded as he took a bowl, scooper, and a spoon out, putting some ice cream in the bowl.

JJKab said:
Lena chuckled lightly, as she approached Shuu from behind, and kissed his neck, running her finger down it.
"Can I... Sit with you" She asked, slowky walking back to the couch, and sitting down on it, looking a bit seductively at him.
Shuu was still a bit tired so he had a slight immunity to being seduced so he just blushed lightly, taking his bowl of ice cream and sitting down next to her, beginning to eat. "Yeah? What's up?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu was still a bit tired so he had a slight immunity to being seduced so he just blushed lightly, taking his bowl of ice cream and sitting down next to her, beginning to eat. "Yeah? What's up?" He asked her.
"N-Nothing.. Just... Wanted to... Be with the one I love" She exclaimed, slowly putting her head on Shuu's lap, lying down.

Roman said:

Hyourinmaru looked at Skylar and shook his head. She probably didn't know he had left awhile ago. He had went to get some food and come back, though even if she were to ask the other two they wouldn't know, Astrid wasn't here when he left and Alejandro was sleep himself. He smiled at Skylar and chuckled lightly. She was putting up a good fight against the morphine, and he was thinking she would have fallen asleep but surprisingly not. Something about her just kept her going in his opinion. He then answered her question with words instead of just a simple head shake. His voice coming out in a soft like tone... Or the softest he could make it.

"No. I had left to get breakfast. I just got back."

tumblr_noyrrnvXg11usrhd7o1_500.gif

Skylar Ainsworth

~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar blinked at his response. Breakfast, huh? That reminded her, she probably needed to eat something. It was something the elders always told her back home, to always make sure you ate a good meal to keep up her strength. How long had it been since she ate? Three days? Well, it might be longer than that... what time was it? Had a day actually passed? Skylar's sense of time was all messed up from being out so long. Skylar's gaze fell back on the food before returning to Hyouinmaru. In her foggy mind, it just dawned on her, that it didn't make sense why she would even care if he left or not. This was the man that tried to kill her. Then why? Skylar blinked again, feeling lightheaded as she looked at him, trying to formulate words the best she could in her half alive state?...

"...okay....I'm, um... thirsty..."

no slide no slide

JJKab said:
Fricka gasped, looking at now a kid Nai, shivering with terror.
"N-N-Nai.. C-Can y-You recognize me? " She asked, slowly approaching him
Nai stepped from behind Emiya, examining Fricka's face. Something seemed familiar about her face, but he couldn't think what it was. He then lowered his big red irises and shook his head. "I'm sorry ma'am... But I dont know you."

Karneval%20-%2004%20-%20Large%2009.jpg

Roman said:
Nai stepped from behind Emiya, examining Fricka's face. Something seemed familiar about her face, but he couldn't think what it was. He then lowered his big red irises and shook his head. "I'm sorry ma'am... But I dont know you."
Karneval%20-%2004%20-%20Large%2009.jpg
"N-Nai, c-c-come on... F-Fricka... Does that name ring a bell..." Fricka asked, gently laying her hand on his shoulder, sounding distressed

JJKab said:
"N-Nai, c-c-come on... F-Fricka... Does that name ring a bell..." Fricka asked, gently laying her hand on his shoulder, sounding distressed
Nai shook his head again. His mind was fighting as hard as it could, but nothing was coming to mind. He sighed and gently put his hand on hers, removing it from his shoulder. "No. I don't... Once again, I'm sorry."

Roman said:
Nai shook his head again. His mind was fighting as hard as it could, but nothing was coming to mind. He sighed and gently put his hand on hers, removing it from his shoulder. "No. I don't... Once again, I'm sorry."
Frickq looked terrified at Emiya and Taylor.

"What... Are we going to do" She asked, on the verge of tears, slowly approaching Taylor. She slowly laid her hand on his wounded arm, as she started healing it, her powers improving from the last time, as she didn't tire herself as much.

JJKab said:
"N-Nothing.. Just... Wanted to... Be with the one I love" She exclaimed, slowly putting her head on Shuu's lap, lying down.
Shuu petted her hair softly and protectively, still on the look out for anybody who dared to touch his one and only love throughout time and space. He did have the nagging thought tho that if she died he'd be alone again, and would never truly get to be with her again because he had immortality and he was bound to this world.

JJKab said:
Frickq looked terrified at Emiya and Taylor.
"What... Are we going to do" She asked, on the verge of tears, slowly approaching Taylor. She slowly laid her hand on his wounded arm, as she started healing it, her powers improving from the last time, as she didn't tire herself as much.
Taylor looked at Emiya. He sighed lightly and looked back at Fricka. "Thanks for healing my arm... As for Nai. There's nothing we can do. The spell is on a different scale than we've ever dealt with. My father can't even fix this one." Emiya walked over to his son and Fricka, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Sorry Fricka. We wouldn't be le to do anything even if we combined our abilities. Nai... Is a kid again. He's about 15 now... That's it."

Lena purred quietly, letting Shuu pet her. She was feeling safe while near him, and she knew that behind that joking, lazy guy was someone who was sensitive. Who was caring, and could protect her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu petted her hair softly and protectively, still on the look out for anybody who dared to touch his one and only love throughout time and space. He did have the nagging thought tho that if she died he'd be alone again, and would never truly get to be with her again because he had immortality and he was bound to this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back