• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
"Awesome!" Said Klef as they headed over to their seats. She was curious why Nova suddenly shook her head, but perhaps she shouldn't ask since she already had asked so many questions these past few days. " Hey, mind if I switch forms real quick?" Klef asked, looking around to make sure no one else was watching. She slouched down into her chair and her body quickly changed back to the male form, the one Nova was most familiar with. "It's just that the school only knows this form is a student, not the other ones. I kind of want to keep it a secret, you never know when it might come in handy."
Nova sat down next to her and nodded. "Yup, it's completely fine." She said. She then blushed slightly, rubbing her legs a bit. "U-Umm... Can I lie my head down on your lap?" She asked curiously, looking at her.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka awoke on the roof of the school's main building, stretching his whole body out. With a loud "Nyaawn!~", Madoka leapt down to the concrete floor below, and started walking to the best place in school. To him, at least.
He arrived outside of the dorms, and climbed up the side of one particular wall, to one particular window. Pulling himself up into the frame, Madoka giggled quietly, before speaking.

" Good morning, Me-oriko!~"

@Nonalaka

Leon pulled himself off of the ground, unharmed once again. He had thought that falling enough times would be enough to kill him, but he was obviously overestimating the effectiveness of blunt force trauma on someone with Phoenix blood inside of them.

@any one

[/QUOTE]

~*Moriko Radkov*~

Moriko was standing on a chair to reach into the top cupboard, continuing her search for snacks when she heard a familiar voice calling her a version of her name only one person called her and it always gave her a happy feeling when she heard his greeting. Closing the cupboard just enough to look around it, still standing on the chair she had pulled over she also still had the candy bar she had found moments before his arrival hanging out of her mouth as she looked to the window she had left open, the window sill no longer empty. Taking the candy bar out of her mouth she giggled softly "Good morning Madoka~" she said as her hair flowers changed to the pale pink as they always did when she was happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Nova sat down next to her and nodded. "Yup, it's completely fine." She said. She then blushed slightly, rubbing her legs a bit. "U-Umm... Can I lie my head down on your lap?" She asked curiously, looking at her.
Klef lightly grinned, one of the nice things about this form was that she didn't blush as easily. " Sure. Last nigh-well actually all of yesterday was so crazy, I can see why you're tired." She told her, obliviously assuming Nova was just tired.

Ballerina said:
Klef lightly grinned, one of the nice things about this form was that she didn't blush as easily. " Sure. Last nigh-well actually all of yesterday was so crazy, I can see why you're tired." She told her, obliviously assuming Nova was just tired.
Nova nodded and smiled lightly before lying her head in his lap, snuggling up to Klef. For a bionic, she was surprisingly warm. Her hair was soft as well. The bus started moving shortly after.

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded and smiled lightly before lying her head in his lap, snuggling up to Klef. For a bionic, she was surprisingly warm. Her hair was soft as well. The bus started moving shortly after.
She was surprised how warm a bionic could be, but then again Nova still had some human left in her. Klef leaned her head against the window, gazing at the tall buildings that surrounded a bus that was so tiny in comparison. The bus moved fairly quickly, according to the flashing LED sign, the two were five minutes away from their destination. " It's so nice for everything to be peaceful for once." She commented while stroking Nova's hair.

Ballerina said:
She was surprised how warm a bionic could be, but then again Nova still had some human left in her. Klef leaned her head against the window, gazing at the tall buildings that surrounded a bus that was so tiny in comparison. The bus moved fairly quickly, according to the flashing LED sign, the two were five minutes away from their destination. " It's so nice for everything to be peaceful for once." She commented while stroking Nova's hair.
Nova blushed a lot, not really expecting this kind of reaction and was actually feeling a lot happier with the results. It felt nice and gentle, even if she didn't get to see Klef blush herself.

TheDragoon said:
Nova blushed a lot, not really expecting this kind of reaction and was actually feeling a lot happier with the results. It felt nice and gentle, even if she didn't get to see Klef blush herself.
She was confused why Nova's cheeks were so red, but Klef was also glad to have Nova by her side. Minutes seemed to tick by at an abnormally fast rate. It was abnormal because usually when she was sitting still, time passed slowly, leaving her bored.There was so much that Klef wanted to talk about with Nova like how she practically lived in a bus for months, or ask her why buses never had more than 3 levels. However, she kept her mouth shut, the girl was happy just not being completely alone.

Ballerina said:
She was confused why Nova's cheeks were so red, but Klef was also glad to have Nova by her side. Minutes seemed to tick by at an abnormally fast rate. It was abnormal because usually when she was sitting still, time passed slowly, leaving her bored.There was so much that Klef wanted to talk about with Nova like how she practically lived in a bus for months, or ask her why buses never had more than 3 levels. However, she kept her mouth shut, the girl was happy just not being completely alone.
Nova's blush finally died down when the bus stopped, causing her to get up. "Looks like this is our stop!" She said excitedly. "Time for you to show me what school is like!"

TheDragoon said:
Nova's blush finally died down when the bus stopped, causing her to get up. "Looks like this is our stop!" She said excitedly. "Time for you to show me what school is like!"
The bus eventually stopped, she noticed the redness in Nova's cheeks were fading. "Already? This bus is fast!" She took out the change from her hoodie pocket and held onto it tightly as she walked through the aisle, heading to the door. "Well, it's looks to be a block away." Klef said while getting off the bus, spotting the school in the distance. " It's ginormous! And the staff seems nice." She told her, remembering the first time she set foot onto the school and shapeshifted into a teacher.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...maybe we can ask the person at the counter over there.''
...✦She said before pointing at a counter with a lady on it✦...
Akane looked around until she saw Aselia pointing at a counter, a lady looking directly at them. She laughed nervously before looking at Aselia and walking towards the counter.

"Haha... I'm such a goof."

(((( Wanna be the lady at the counter who helps them? xD ))))

Roman said:
Akane looked around until she saw Aselia pointing at a counter, a lady looking directly at them. She laughed nervously before looking at Aselia and walking towards the counter.
"Haha... I'm such a goof."

(((( Wanna be the lady at the counter who helps them? xD ))))
nah...i cant xD can you?))

...✦Aselia soon walked over to the counter and spoke✦...

''Hello, we're here to adopt a child. Specifically a girl.''

Lumina said:
tumblr_nubfli0LMv1qimk8ao3_540.gif

Violetta
~ once goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta was actually kind of glad to see Takashi crying. Simply because it meant that he too was experiencing new kinds of emotions. They could experience all new things together, and that was something that the goddess didn't get to do very often. Violetta kept her hold on Takashi even as he stood up, not wanting to let go and have this moment end. She was going to be a mom... never in her nearly infinite years of existence did she ever think she'd become a mom. But this man, this amazing man in her arms, changed everything so quickly. If she hadn't decided to have a bit of fun and play cop that one day all those months (years? Time was irrelevant to Violetta) ago, then she would never have this happiness now. As Takashi spoke, Violetta looked up at him. Something he wanted to tell her when the baby was born? Her eyes showed that she was really intrigued about what he meant, but her expression turned into a softer one as she smiled and responded?...

"Hm? Alright, in nine months I'll be waiting to hear it."

no slide no slide no slide

Takashi looked back down into her eyes as she spoke. He was happy that they were finally going to have their baby... And then soon he could ask her what he wanted to. He could have been did it, but since he was gone all those months, he couldn't really do so. Stupid job... He was glad he quit and decided to only respond to on goddess. Besides, the money was already no problem. Being a single person for so long leaves you with nothing to buy, also with Violetta who was pretty much a money printer. He kissed her and pulled away moments later, placing a hand on her stomach.

"Violetta... This baby is going to be the beginning of a new life for us. One more... Serious. I just wanted you to know, I'd never want such a life with anyone who wasn't you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
nah...i cant xD can you?))
...✦Aselia soon walked over to the counter and spoke✦...

''Hello, we're here to adopt a child. Specifically a girl.''
(((( Alright XDD ))))

Akane hummed softly as she stood there, listening as Aselia speak with the woman.

"A girl? Well before we do any of that, I'll have to check your records and backgrounds. Make sure you haven't did anything in your past."

The woman clicked around on her computer, and looked at Akane.

"What's your name miss?"

"Akane Ishida."

The woman then looked at Aselia. She spoke in a soft tone, just like she did to Akane.

"Name please."

Roman said:
(((( Alright XDD ))))
Akane hummed softly as she stood there, listening as Aselia speak with the woman.

"A girl? Well before we do any of that, I'll have to check your records and backgrounds. Make sure you haven't did anything in your past."

The woman clicked around on her computer, and looked at Akane.

"What's your name miss?"

"Akane Ishida."

The woman then looked at Aselia. She spoke in a soft tone, just like she did to Akane.

"Name please."
''Aselia Murasame.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Aselia Murasame.''
The woman sat quietly as she looked over each woman's background. She then looked up at them and smiled.

"You seem to be good enough to adopt a child. Now... You wanted a girl? Age?"

Akane smiled and looked at Aselia before looking at the woman again.

"Doesn't matter. We'll just choose from the group."

The woman nodded and motioned for them to come inside the orphanage. She was leading them to where all the kids were exactly.

Akane grabbed Aselia's hand and smiled happily. She was so excited to get a child that her and Aselia can raise together.

"This is so great~"

Roman said:
The woman sat quietly as she looked over each woman's background. She then looked up at them and smiled.
"You seem to be good enough to adopt a child. Now... You wanted a girl? Age?"

Akane smiled and looked at Aselia before looking at the woman again.

"Doesn't matter. We'll just choose from the group."

The woman nodded and motioned for them to come inside the orphanage. She was leading them to where all the kids were exactly.

Akane grabbed Aselia's hand and smiled happily. She was so excited to get a child that her and Aselia can raise together.

"This is so great~"
''I know right? I never really had a daughter.''

...✦Aselia said as she giggled a bit✦...

Lumina said:
tumblr_noyrrnvXg11usrhd7o1_500.gif

Skylar Ainsworth
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar blinked at his response. Breakfast, huh? That reminded her, she probably needed to eat something. It was something the elders always told her back home, to always make sure you ate a good meal to keep up her strength. How long had it been since she ate? Three days? Well, it might be longer than that... what time was it? Had a day actually passed? Skylar's sense of time was all messed up from being out so long. Skylar's gaze fell back on the food before returning to Hyouinmaru. In her foggy mind, it just dawned on her, that it didn't make sense why she would even care if he left or not. This was the man that tried to kill her. Then why? Skylar blinked again, feeling lightheaded as she looked at him, trying to formulate words the best she could in her half alive state?...

"...okay....I'm, um... thirsty..."

no slide no slide no slide

Hyouinmaru looked around for a moment. His eyes landed on his food that he had brought, and the water bottle next to it. He then grabbed it and looked back at Skylar. Hyouinmaru thought about if Skylar could hold the bottle, and in his opinion, it seemed more like he'd have to help her drink.

"I have this water here.."

Hyouinmaru said, before scooting his chair up so he was closer to Skylar's torso rather than her legs.

"But... I don't know if you'll need help. Do you?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I know right? I never really had a daughter.''
...✦Aselia said as she giggled a bit✦...
"Me too. I was really satisfied with Roman though. He's my young man, and he turned out to... Yeah. I won't even comment on his life. It's complicated. His personality is well shaped. Reminds me of his father."

Akane told Aselia with a smile.

Roman said:
"Me too. I was really satisfied with Roman though. He's my young man, and he turned out to... Yeah. I won't even comment on his life. It's complicated. His personality is well shaped. Reminds me of his father."
Akane told Aselia with a smile.
''Yeah...Azusa I'm satisfied with...though he seems to be like his father. But with a level of insanity...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...Azusa I'm satisfied with...though he seems to be like his father. But with a level of insanity...''
"I still haven't got a chance to meet him. If he's going to be my son soon, I'll like to know him better. You should invite him over for dinner."

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...☆The small amount of goop that Masahi had put in her was enough to get her to the base at least, but she was starting to bleed through it because there wasn't enough there to sustain her injuries. Her breathing grew more audibly shallow as they actually reached the base, coughing up even more blood. Things weren't looking good, but she seemed to ease a bit as Masahi took her and hooked her up, the blood being absorbed as the goop was applied and settled into her body, essentially closing up the wounds and her organs back in her body like they should. As she was hooked up, Kaori's eyes shot open and her back arched as she inhaled violently as her lungs were being put back together where both Roman's arm and Masahi's sword had pierced. Really, any longer and she probably would have died. Her body fell limp as her eyes closed again and she began breathing somewhat normally, but she still looked awful, and anything interrupting this healing would probably kill her right about now. She slept, but mumbled a few words as she did☆...

"...Rommy... M-masa..."

...♝Masahi flinched when Kaori jumped up. The healing process had already begun, probably within two hours Koari's body would be healed enough to finish the process without any need for extra energies. Though Masahi knew about the beast inside of Kaori, he wouldn't dare touch it as long as she needed it to survive. Well, at least not at this point. For the moment Masahi looked at Roman before sighing, speaking in a flat tone as he did so♝...

"You probably want answers, don't you?"

...♝Masahi then stepped away from Kaori, removing his cloak as he did so. Thinking upon what he should do now that the base's location was given up. But for now he simply awaited Roman's answer♝...

@Roman

Roman said:

Takashi looked back down into her eyes as she spoke. He was happy that they were finally going to have their baby... And then soon he could ask her what he wanted to. He could have been did it, but since he was gone all those months, he couldn't really do so. Stupid job... He was glad he quit and decided to only respond to on goddess. Besides, the money was already no problem. Being a single person for so long leaves you with nothing to buy, also with Violetta who was pretty much a money printer. He kissed her and pulled away moments later, placing a hand on her stomach.

"Violetta... This baby is going to be the beginning of a new life for us. One more... Serious. I just wanted you to know, I'd never want such a life with anyone who wasn't you."

Violetta

~ once goddess, now human ~

...₪Violetta couldn't help but stare down at her stomach where Takashi was touching. A baby was growing in there.. huh. Kind of like a parasite. But a parasite that you want and that you made yourself. Either way, it made Violetta happy, both because she wanted a child and because it made Takashi happy. Him, and now the baby, were the two most important things in her life now. A smile spread across her face, thinking about this new chapter in their lives. And Takashi was right, it was definitely going to be a more serious one. Before him, or any of this, she didn't see the need to have attachments to anything. But now... she couldn't imagine a life without him, or the baby₪...

"And I, you. You've changed me for the better, you know~"

no slide no slide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back