• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
((What? :U))
Lena took his last bite of his ice cream and nodded. "Mmhmm..." He said as he was about to get up to put his ice cream bowl away.
(3rd' May's Constitution in Poland )

Lena slowly sat up, yawning, as she looked out the window. It was still dark outside.

She purred lovely, slowly turning to face Shuu, as she got a littpe closer to him. She really gently pecked on his lower lip, putting her hand on his cheek.

TheDragoon said:
Nova giggled. "I haven't filled out a full registration form, so I should do that. The hospital basically helped me out in the money fee." She said.
" I managed to fill out that entire form and even though I hate paperwork, I can help with yours, if you need help that is." She told her as they walked into the school. " I wish we could share a dorm together, but they only have took my male form into acount."

JJKab said:
(3rd' May's Constitution in Poland )
Lena slowly sat up, yawning, as she looked out the window. It was still dark outside.

She purred lovely, slowly turning to face Shuu, as she got a littpe closer to him. She really gently pecked on his lower lip, putting her hand on his cheek.
Shuu blinked as she pecked him and he blushed lightly. "What is it love?" He asked her.

Ballerina said:
" I managed to fill out that entire form and even though I hate paperwork, I can help with yours, if you need help that is." She told her as they walked into the school. " I wish we could share a dorm together, but they only have took my male form into acount."
Nova pouted and nodded. "Yeah I know, I wish we could... But anyway, I would really appreciate it if you just helped with my basic information. I'll write in anything private when your not looking~" She said before then getting a little closer to her. "Don't worry... I'll tell you everything eventually~" She whispered teasingly before nipping Klef's ear before running to the front office happily.

Lena quietly stood up.

"Nothin... Let's go to the bedroom.." She said, looking in a flirtly manner at Shuu, as sue slowky walked past him.

Roman said:

Hyouinmaru looked around for a moment. His eyes landed on his food that he had brought, and the water bottle next to it. He then grabbed it and looked back at Skylar. Hyouinmaru thought about if Skylar could hold the bottle, and in his opinion, it seemed more like he'd have to help her drink.

"I have this water here.."

Hyouinmaru said, before scooting his chair up so he was closer to Skylar's torso rather than her legs.

"But... I don't know if you'll need help. Do you?"

Skylar Ainsworth

~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...↹Skylar wasn't really aware of what she was saying, from still being half-unconscious, so she blinked in a light confusion when Hyouinmaru reached for the water bottle and came closer. Why was he doing that? Oh yeah, because she said she was thirsty. As he came closer an image of him holding her up close to his face when he attacked her came into her head and her eyes widened, stiffening up and trying to move away a bit. Due to the casts and being not really awake, it didn't work that well, and the heart rate monitor spiked as she started panicking some, trying not to hyperventilate, especially with how much pain she was in↹...

...☭Astrid heard this and immediately turned around, seeing what was going on. Angrily, she glared at Hyouinmaru before speaking, thinking him too stupid to realize what was actually happening☭...

"Oi! Get away from her! She's probably still scared of what you did! Give her some space!"

...☭Astrid then turned to Skylar, gently placing her hand on her shoulder where it wasn't broken before speaking in a tone to try and calm her down☭...

"Sky, Sky, it's okay, you're safe, nobody is gonna hurt you. You're okay."

no slide no slide

JJKab said:
Lena quietly stood up.
"Nothin... Let's go to the bedroom.." She said, looking in a flirtly manner at Shuu, as sue slowky walked past him.
Shuu followed her closely. Shuu personally thought Lena was acting a bit strange... Maybe it was because he was tired? He didn't know. He was hoping he could find out why Lena was being so secretive though...

TheDragoon said:
Shuu followed her closely. Shuu personally thought Lena was acting a bit strange... Maybe it was because he was tired? He didn't know. He was hoping he could find out why Lena was being so secretive though...
Lena's look was simple: You tore me off from my dream, and now you're going to pay for it. She slowly sat down on the bed, and stretched her arms, yawning.

"Now we go to sleep, my prince" She exclaimed, gently grabbing his arm, and pulling Shuu towards her.

JJKab said:
Lena's look was simple: You tore me off from my dream, and now you're going to pay for it. She slowly sat down on the bed, and stretched her arms, yawning.
"Now we go to sleep, my prince" She exclaimed, gently grabbing his arm, and pulling Shuu towards her.
Shuu looked down for a second. The truth was, he hadn't proposed to her yet because he didn't even have a ring yet to propose with. He felt bad that he was refusing her hints at marrying her, but he knew that it was still too soon and they had only been together for about 1-2 weeks.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu looked down for a second. The truth was, he hadn't proposed to her yet because he didn't even have a ring yet to propose with. He felt bad that he was refusing her hints at marrying her, but he knew that it was still too soon and they had only been together for about 1-2 weeks.
Lena sighed lightly, brushing some hair from her face, looking at the ceiling. Then she switched her look at Shuu, and smiled lovely

"Goodnight.." She exclaimed, kissing Shuu's cheek lightly, before resting her head on the pillow, closing her eyes slowly.

JJKab said:
Lena sighed lightly, brushing some hair from her face, looking at the ceiling. Then she switched her look at Shuu, and smiled lovely
"Goodnight.." She exclaimed, kissing Shuu's cheek lightly, before resting her head on the pillow, closing her eyes slowly.
Shuu still felt bad so he instead started backing away from the bed with a frown. He then started running, all the way out of the house. He was on the verge of tears... And he never cried. He needed to get a ring. He needed it so badly. He didn't want Lena to look at him with anger or sadness... He wanted her to be happy to see him, always. He kept running down the street and out of sight. The air was growing a little chilly because or Shuu's sudden mood swing.

Lena widened her eyes, as Shuu ran out of her house onto the street.

"S-Shuu?! What are you doing?!" She called out, running after him, but stopping at the doorway, suddenly blushing. She didn't want anyone to see her in her underwear, so she instead closed the door, leaving a little peek. Lena then went to the bedroom, and sat down, thinking about what Shuu was trying to accomplish. Was he... No, he couldn't... Lena's mind was completely divided.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu still felt bad so he instead started backing away from the bed with a frown. He then started running, all the way out of the house. He was on the verge of tears... And he never cried. He needed to get a ring. He needed it so badly. He didn't want Lena to look at him with anger or sadness... He wanted her to be happy to see him, always. He kept running down the street and out of sight. The air was growing a little chilly because or Shuu's sudden mood swing.

TheDragoon said:
Nova pouted and nodded. "Yeah I know, I wish we could... But anyway, I would really appreciate it if you just helped with my basic information. I'll write in anything private when your not looking~" She said before then getting a little closer to her. "Don't worry... I'll tell you everything eventually~" She whispered teasingly before nipping Klef's ear before running to the front office happily.
"Sounds like a plan... but...can I ask... what are you hiding?" She asked curiously, even someone so naive and oblivious like Klef, knew that Nova was hiding something. Not having expected the girl nipping her ear, she was slightly startled, blood started to rush to her cheeks. Being in male form helped tremendously as they both rushed over to the front office.

JJKab said:
Lena widened her eyes, as Shuu ran out of her house onto the street.
"S-Shuu?! What are you doing?!" She called out, running after him, but stopping at the doorway, suddenly blushing. She didn't want anyone to see her in her underwear, so she instead closed the door, leaving a little peek. Lena then went to the bedroom, and sat down, thinking about what Shuu was trying to accomplish. Was he... No, he couldn't... Lena's mind was completely divided.
Shuu then suddenly tripped, causing him to yelp and scrape his knees against the concrete. The tears started falling now. "N-No..." He mumbled in pain.

Cielo, who was just a little ways down the sidewalk slowly walked up to Shuu with a frown on his face, as if he was disappointed. "Shuu. Stand." He said.

Shuu looked up at him with his face stained with tears. "B-But... If I don't get that ring Lena will be upset with me..." He said softly, chocking up.

Cielo then picked him up by his shirt collar and slapped him HARD across the face. "Snap out of it Shuu! First of all, since when does she dictate everything you do?! Second of all, your only thinking for yourself! Your just say 'I', 'Me' and 'My'! What about her Shuu?! What about her?!" He said before he looked down. "Look, I'll stop rambling if you just stop crying okay? Life's gonna be a jerk to you. You just have to accept it and power though it, okay?" He asked.

Shuu wiped away his tears and nodded. "Y-Yeah... I got it. I'll come back home with her ring smiling. I just hope she sees it as a symbol of how much we love each other..." He said softly before putting on a determined smile and going to the first jewelry store he saw.

Ballerina said:
"Sounds like a plan... but...can I ask... what are you hiding?" She asked curiously, even someone so naive and oblivious like Klef, knew that Nova was hiding something. Not having expected the girl nipping her ear, she was slightly startled, blood started to rush to her cheeks. Being in male form helped tremendously as they both rushed over to the front office.
Nova sighed as they entered. "Well... I'm hiding a few bits of my past. Please don't hate me for it... Everybody has their secrets~" She said softly before going to sign in.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu then suddenly tripped, causing him to yelp and scrape his knees against the concrete. The tears started falling now. "N-No..." He mumbled in pain.
Cielo, who was just a little ways down the sidewalk slowly walked up to Shuu with a frown on his face, as if he was disappointed. "Shuu. Stand." He said.

Shuu looked up at him with his face stained with tears. "B-But... If I don't get that ring Lena will be upset with me..." He said softly, chocking up.

Cielo then picked him up by his shirt collar and slapped him HARD across the face. "Snap out of it Shuu! First of all, since when does she dictate everything you do?! Second of all, your only thinking for yourself! Your just say 'I', 'Me' and 'My'! What about her Shuu?! What about her?!" He said before he looked down. "Look, I'll stop rambling if you just stop crying okay? Life's gonna be a jerk to you. You just have to accept it and power though it, okay?" He asked.

Shuu wiped away his tears and nodded. "Y-Yeah... I got it. I'll come back home with her ring smiling. I just hope she sees it as a symbol of how much we love each other..." He said softly before putting on a determined smile and going to the first jewelry store he saw.
Lena was looking out the window, waiting for Shuu's return, getting more worried every minute. Why did he left in such a hurry. He looked like he was on verge of crying.

' 'As soon as he comes back, I'll have a questioning with him' '

Lena thought to herself, slowly standing up.

Roman said:

Takashi smiled and pecked Violetta on the lips again. His hand still on her stomach, as he happily held hee close in a hug. He still couldn't believe he was going to be a father. The only thing he could think about was when the baby was born. Would it be a girl or a boy... It didn't matter to him, but it made a certain curiosity in him spark. He smiled and looked at Violetta's stomach.

"Soon we'll be parents. I can't even describe how happy I am..."

Violetta

~ once goddess, now human ~

...₪This was a nice moment, and she was more than excited, but now what? She was pregnant, and going to have a baby... what would need to be planned and prepared for? Would she know how to be a mom? Panic was starting to set in as all the thoughts of what to do for the baby invaded her mind. She wasn't even showing yet and was worrying about how to make sure she didnt harm the baby while it was still inside her. The worry was showing on her face as she hugged tightly to Takashi, burying her face in his shoulder as she spoke₪...

"What do we do now? There's so much I don't actually know about being a mom, and I don't want to do anything that would harm the baby..."

no slide no slide

JJKab said:
Lena was looking out the window, waiting for Shuu's return, getting more worried every minute. Why did he left in such a hurry. He looked like he was on verge of crying.
' 'As soon as he comes back, I'll have a questioning with him' '

Lena thought to herself, slowly standing up.
Shuu got a pretty diamond ring, smiling as he looked at it. He really didn't expect to be proposing so soon... And he didn't expect her to say yes since he had just suddenly ran out on her. He was just a bit excited. He began to approach Lena's house hesitantly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu got a pretty diamond ring, smiling as he looked at it. He really didn't expect to be proposing so soon... And he didn't expect her to say yes since he had just suddenly ran out on her. He was just a bit excited. He began to approach Lena's house hesitantly.
Lena was in the kitchen. Since Shuu went out into cold night, she thought her making them both a hot tea wasn't a bad idea. She began setting water into the kettle, humming quietly. She was still lightly trembling, worried if Shuu's gonna come back, and if he's alright.

After turninf up the heat, Lena got out two cups, and put two tea sacks in them. She then sat down on the couch, looking nervously at the door.

TheDragoon said:
Nova sighed as they entered. "Well... I'm hiding a few bits of my past. Please don't hate me for it... Everybody has their secrets~" She said softly before going to sign in.
"Don't worry about it, you don't know everything about me either." She replied to Nova as they entered the building. Her past was a little bit shady as well, but it was mostly embarassing so she didn't really want to go into great detail about it either. The office felt so clean, a sharp contrast to the places that the two were previously; a disgusting sewer and a hospital abdundant and disease. She walked over to the front desk so that Nova could sign in. Klef wasn't sure if she would also need to sign in after not being at school for a very long time, she knew that she would have to adress her attendance record sometime in the near future.

JJKab said:
Lena was in the kitchen. Since Shuu went out into cold night, she thought her making them both a hot tea wasn't a bad idea. She began setting water into the kettle, humming quietly. She was still lightly trembling, worried if Shuu's gonna come back, and if he's alright.
After turninf up the heat, Lena got out two cups, and put two tea sacks in them. She then sat down on the couch, looking nervously at the door.
Shuu knocked on the door, almost trembling at how nervous he was. He was almost considering just standing to the side of door where he wouldn't be seen while he left the tiny ring box in front of the doorstep with a sticky note attached that asked her if she wanted to get married or not. He honestly wasn't sure, but here was the moment of truth.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu knocked on the door, almost trembling at how nervous he was. He was almost considering just standing to the side of door where he wouldn't be seen while he left the tiny ring box in front of the doorstep with a sticky note attached that asked her if she wanted to get married or not. He honestly wasn't sure, but here was the moment of truth.
Lena looked at the door, as the knocking was heard. She raised her eyebrow, expecting Shuu to just walk in, since the door wasn't closed. She slowly approached ths door, and opened it, looking at Shuu.

"Why do you knock, it was open, dumbo" She exclaimed leaning on the doorway, looking a bit slyly ar Shuu, smiling lightly. She then frowned, seeing his right cheek red and his knees bleeding.

"Why did you... Oh my god, what happened to you?!" She asked, covering her mouth from shock.

Ballerina said:
"Don't worry about it, you don't know everything about me either." She replied to Nova as they entered the building. Her past was a little bit shady as well, but it was mostly embarassing so she didn't really want to go into great detail about it either. The office felt so clean, a sharp contrast to the places that the two were previously; a disgusting sewer and a hospital abdundant and disease. She walked over to the front desk so that Nova could sign in. Klef wasn't sure if she would also need to sign in after not being at school for a very long time, she knew that she would have to adress her attendance record sometime in the near future.
Nova began signing in her information on the registration sheet. Then, she came across a question she blushed at. It asked her what her dream was she then smiled gently and when Klef wasn't looking, she put in "I want to be with Klef forever.". She then moved on to the other questions before Klef noticed it.

JJKab said:
Lena looked at the door, as the knocking was heard. She raised her eyebrow, expecting Shuu to just walk in, since the door wasn't closed. She slowly approached ths door, and opened it, looking at Shuu.
"Why do you knock, it was open, dumbo" She exclaimed leaning on the doorway, looking a bit slyly ar Shuu, smiling lightly. She then frowned, seeing his right cheek red and his knees bleeding.

"Why did you... Oh my god, what happened to you?!" She asked, covering her mouth from shock.
Shuu shook her head and showed her the tiny black box. "T-That's not important. I'll patch myself up once I'm done. Anyway umm... I was wondering..." He said as his face got really red and he began to fumble on his words. "I-If y-you wo... You w-would... M-M... M... Marr..." He said, unable to finish because his heart was pounding so far and he was so embarrassed and nervous all at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back