• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure. Sounds like a plan~''
Akane smiled and stopped walking when the lady did.

The woman stopped and turned around and pointed to the door.

"This door leads to the living area for the children. Whenever you're ready, just head through, okay."

Roman said:
Akane smiled and stopped walking when the lady did.

The woman stopped and turned around and pointed to the door.

"This door leads to the living area for the children. Whenever you're ready, just head through, okay."
''Alright.''

...✦She said before smiling at Akane and then leading her to the door soon opening it✦...

@Roman[/URL]
Roman was sitting on the ground, his head in his hands. He let Masahi do what he had to, hoping it'd help Kaori. When he heard her inhale, he quickly got up to find her with her back arched. He gritted his teeth when he heard his name, followed by Masahi's. He wasn't angry or anythijg of the sort. He felt guilty. His attack was the one that did this. Roman was about to sit back down, but that's when he heard Masahi's question.

"Answers... Yeah... I asked you why earlier Masahi. What's your reason? And of all people, why me?"

Roman wanted to just yell at him, but with Kaori sleeping and regaining her strength, he decided against it. He just wanted to know what his reasons were and why did he come at him most of the time...

@Lumina

Lumina said:
Violetta
~ once goddess, now human ~

...₪Violetta couldn't help but stare down at her stomach where Takashi was touching. A baby was growing in there.. huh. Kind of like a parasite. But a parasite that you want and that you made yourself. Either way, it made Violetta happy, both because she wanted a child and because it made Takashi happy. Him, and now the baby, were the two most important things in her life now. A smile spread across her face, thinking about this new chapter in their lives. And Takashi was right, it was definitely going to be a more serious one. Before him, or any of this, she didn't see the need to have attachments to anything. But now... she couldn't imagine a life without him, or the baby₪...

"And I, you. You've changed me for the better, you know~"

no slide no slide no slide

Takashi smiled and pecked Violetta on the lips again. His hand still on her stomach, as he happily held hee close in a hug. He still couldn't believe he was going to be a father. The only thing he could think about was when the baby was born. Would it be a girl or a boy... It didn't matter to him, but it made a certain curiosity in him spark. He smiled and looked at Violetta's stomach.

"Soon we'll be parents. I can't even describe how happy I am..."

Roman said:
Emiya looked at Taylor and nodded. In response, Taylor appeared on front of her. "Fricka. He's gone." He said, shaking his head. "Nai is young again. We can't fix it. That's final. You can look and look all you want, but it won't work out." He said, shaking his head.
Fricka stopped, as soon as Taylor appeared in front of her. When she heared his words, she just couldn't hold it, and started crying, looking down at the ground.

"Why.... Why did they do this to him?!" She said, clearly being in depression

TheDragoon said:
Shuu took another bite of his ice cream, looking down at Lena with a gentle smile. He knew that eventually she would leave, so he would have to enjoy spending every moment with her. He knew he would... Wether he liked it or not.
Lena purred quietly, turning her head on her side, shifting her position a bit.

"Shuu.... Will you be with me... Untill... Un..t..till" She stuttered, looking for words

Roman said:

Kazuo

Kaz knew there wasn't much he could do while helping in the kitchen. Two reasons were a factor to this: he wasn't the best cook, and it didn't take much to make chicken if he remembered correctly. He just wanted to be alone with Yoshino for a while, long enough to ask her a few questions about their relationship. The things they could do to make it better and remove all the things that kept them apart from one another all day long or house at least. When asked to get the seasoning for the chicken, Kaz nodded and rolled up his sleeves. After he did that he went over to the cupboard and opened the door, grabbing the seasoning then the buns.

"Got em'... Also, Yoshino. We have to talk about our relationship... Make it our lives together in general. We need to make a few changes in my opinion."

...♢The smile had fallen from Yoshino's lips and a familiar knot twisted in her stomach as she nodded at Kaz's words. It's not that she was unhappy, though she wasn't exactly as happy as she had been before either. She was a little nervous to hear what he had to say because she didn't know what could come out of it. For all she knew, he might just say that he's breaking up with her. He did say changes and breaking up could be a big one. She was thinking the worst of the worst. Honestly, Yoshino didn't know what he was going to say and didn't know what she was going to say herself. Turning away from the food that was defrosting, she made her way over to the fridge before opening it and crouching down to grab the vegetables that she needed. As she grabbed the lettuce and tomatoes, Yoshino spoke, soon standing up and shutting the fridge before making her way back to the counter. Her expression had been indifferent, showing the least amount of emotion as possible♢...

"Alright.. What changes do you have in mind?"

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi poked at his arm playfully as she bounced in the line. Wearing heels and getting piggy back rides were some ways that made her taller, but heels hurt since she never wore them often. "Yeah, I still want too. I was just wondering if you didn't want to do that anymore or do something else." Yumi stated, she hadn't been sure if Elliot had changed his mind about the game in the span of two rides. She was just checking to make sure really.

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot laughed lightly when she poked his arm, listening to her words he shook his head "No, no I haven't changed my mind, I still want to do that" he said with a nod "And depending how you are with scary things maybe the haunted house thing? I had to leave that early last time, not that I minded of course" he said with a small laugh.

Daniel reaving]Daniel continued to stare at Gregory as he held his daughter. "Just remember. You break her heart I break your neck." He said to him sternly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked between them both again, her gaze quickly moving to her father as he threatened, laughing nervously "D-Dad..." She said frowning lightly at him "You won't need to do that..." She said quietly before looking to Gregory with a apologetic look.

@JJKab

JJKab said:
Fricka stopped, as soon as Taylor appeared in front of her. When she heared his words, she just couldn't hold it, and started crying, looking down at the ground.

"Shuu.... Will you be with me... Untill... Un..t..till" She stuttered, looking for words
Shuu looked down at her, wondering if she was basically asking him to marry her.

Ballerina said:
The bus eventually stopped, she noticed the redness in Nova's cheeks were fading. "Already? This bus is fast!" She took out the change from her hoodie pocket and held onto it tightly as she walked through the aisle, heading to the door. "Well, it's looks to be a block away." Klef said while getting off the bus, spotting the school in the distance. " It's ginormous! And the staff seems nice." She told her, remembering the first time she set foot onto the school and shapeshifted into a teacher.
Nova went and followed Klef off the bus. "Really?! It sounds like a nice place!" She said happily, now skipping along.

TheDragoon said:
Nova went and followed Klef off the bus. "Really?! It sounds like a nice place!" She said happily, now skipping along.
" It is!" She told her with a grin. The two now were approaching the school. "We'll probably go to the main office first so you can be registered as a student, unless you already have been."

Lumina said:
tumblr_mjm93rPdJh1qi3yn4o1_500.gif

Lumina
~ the broken phoenix ~

...♤Lumina was out for quite a while this time. Despite having her wounds healed, she had lost quite a bit of blood, and was going to be recovering from it for a while. She looked pale, even more so than normal, and just tired in general, to the point where you could even tell how exhausted her body was while she was sleeping. Along the length of her forearm ran a scar, looking like a distorted line from where the deep cut was being cauterized and reopened a few times. In her sleep she had curled in on herself, her body facing toward Kenji's warmth, a subconscious need to be with the pair she had been separated from for so long. As she slept, more memories were coming back to her, all the time they spent together, when things were really good between them. She longed for those days again, to just be with him with nothing getting in the way. To just be happy with him, to have the one thing that truly made her feel whole by her side once more. Life seemed to want to rip that away from them, but as of this moment, the phoenix wanted nothing but Kenji. A memory came back just then, it was when she first was in this room, and Kenji had thought that she was sick, and his words echoed in her head, causing her to curl up a bit, which moved her closer into Kenji's side as Lumina spoke a few words in her sleep♤...

"...I love you.."

no slide no slide no slide
...ΨKenji lay beside Lumina, unconscious. His arm draped over Lumina's shoulder as she seemed to move closer to him, prompting his body heat to react to her's. His body began to heat up, and his hair began to brighten in colour. The temperature of the room slowly began to rise, until it reached a steady, warm heat. Upon hearing Lumina's words, a golden aura began flashing around Kenji's body, blinking every few seconds. Kenji subconsciously smiled slightly and pulled Lumina closer to him, replying as he did so. The golden aura suddenly stopped blinking and remained on his body, enveloping both Lumina and Kenji. The aura slowly vanished, signifying the bond between them repairedΨ...

I love you too..

---------------------------------------

...♅Akira lay in his bed with his arms extended past his head, sleeping quietly. His clothing had been repaired when his mother had healed both himself and Kenji. His heart thumped in accordance with slow, deep breaths. Serenity was plastered across his face as he slept. At peace, his consciousness swirled in the land of dreams, oblivious to the physical world around him. The only movement was the slight rise and fall of his chest♅...

tumblr_o15kjkTDmz1uu6gaeo1_500_zpszg70amri.gif

JJKab said:

Emiya had went off to go help the family members that needed assistance, gathering weapons and helping the wounded. Taylor was still talking to Fricka, he eyes focused on her. "Maybe I should take you home. Nai will be staying with me until my dad gets this place back in shape. We'll update you on anything regarding Nai's condition."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright.''
...✦She said before smiling at Akane and then leading her to the door soon opening it✦...
Once they were through the door, Akane looked around. She saw little kids playing with blocks and other toys, and the older ones seemed to be conversing or watching over the little ones.

"See anyone?"

Ballerina said:
" It is!" She told her with a grin. The two now were approaching the school. "We'll probably go to the main office first so you can be registered as a student, unless you already have been."
Nova giggled. "I haven't filled out a full registration form, so I should do that. The hospital basically helped me out in the money fee." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♢The smile had fallen from Yoshino's lips and a familiar knot twisted in her stomach as she nodded at Kaz's words. It's not that she was unhappy, though she wasn't exactly as happy as she had been before either. She was a little nervous to hear what he had to say because she didn't know what could come out of it. For all she knew, he might just say that he's breaking up with her. He did say changes and breaking up could be a big one. She was thinking the worst of the worst. Honestly, Yoshino didn't know what he was going to say and didn't know what she was going to say herself. Turning away from the food that was defrosting, she made her way over to the fridge before opening it and crouching down to grab the vegetables that she needed. As she grabbed the lettuce and tomatoes, Yoshino spoke, soon standing up and shutting the fridge before making her way back to the counter. Her expression had been indifferent, showing the least amount of emotion as possible♢...

"Alright.. What changes do you have in mind?"

Kaz sighed as he walked around. He hoped she didn't expect the worst... If he were to break up with her, he probably wouldn't even be able to do it if he tried. He took a step back and looked at Yoshino, a serious expression on his face. Every word definitely meaning something. He wanted them to be able to spend more time together. Not with just a each other, but as a family. That meant, Minako is with them. Kaz inhaled deeply and held out his arms. He then spoke, his vlice serious.

"We need to do something about our schedules. You and I work a ton, Minako included. If it means getting a new job, then that's what we'll have to do. We're a family who barely sees one another. It sucks knowing that when I come home, you'll most likely be out working or when you come home and the same for me, I might be out working... All I'm saying is, let's just be here more. Even if it means searching high and low for a new job."

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked between them both again, her gaze quickly moving to her father as he threatened, laughing nervously "D-Dad..." She said frowning lightly at him "You won't need to do that..." She said quietly before looking to Gregory with a apologetic look.

@JJKab

Gregory smiled a bit sheepishly, looking at Ariel, as he nodded.

"I won't, I promise" Gregory said, slowly approaching them

@Daniel reaving

TheDragoon said:
Shuu looked down at her, wondering if she was basically asking him to marry her.
"Untill... I... I don't know how to say it" Lena said, blush on her cheek growing more and more from embarrasment.

Roman said:
Emiya had went off to go help the family members that needed assistance, gathering weapons and helping the wounded. Taylor was still talking to Fricka, he eyes focused on her. "Maybe I should take you home. Nai will be staying with me until my dad gets this place back in shape. We'll update you on anything regarding Nai's condition."
"O-Okay..." Fricka said, sniffling quietly. She was in a deep depression, with tears running down her cheeks.

JJKab said:

@Daniel reaving

"Untill... I... I don't know how to say it" Lena said, blush on her cheek growing more and more from embarrasment.

"O-Okay..." Fricka said, sniffling quietly. She was in a deep depression, with tears running down her cheeks.
Shuu blinked, growing more confused. "Say what?" He asked curiously. "Is it really important?"

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blinked, growing more confused. "Say what?" He asked curiously. "Is it really important?"
Lena was blushing widly, as she hid her face in Shuu's lap.

"L-Let's t-t-talk about it later, o-okay.." She requested, her voice trembling a bit.

JJKab said:

@Daniel reaving

Taylor put a hand on Fricka's shoulder and Nai came over, Taylor placed a hand on his shoulder too. The three of them all appeared at the school's main building. "Don't forget. I'll stay in contact with you, okay?"

Fricka nodded, slowly wiping the tears from her cheeks, as she went towarda the exit of the school towards female dorms.

Roman said:
Taylor put a hand on Fricka's shoulder and Nai came over, Taylor placed a hand on his shoulder too. The three of them all appeared at the school's main building. "Don't forget. I'll stay in contact with you, okay?"

Roman said:
Once they were through the door, Akane looked around. She saw little kids playing with blocks and other toys, and the older ones seemed to be conversing or watching over the little ones.
"See anyone?"
''No...there's a lot of em..''

JJKab said:
Lena was blushing widly, as she hid her face in Shuu's lap.
"L-Let's t-t-talk about it later, o-okay.." She requested, her voice trembling a bit.
Shuu leaned down and kissed her cheek. "It's alright princess. I will do whatever you may ask. I will wait as long as needed for your command~" He whispered sweetly.

Lena smiled a bit, when she felt Shuu's lips gently touching her cheek. She slowly looked him in the eyes.

"Alright... For now... Are you finished with your ice-creams" She asked, her blush slowly dispersing.

(Guess what's tomorrow ;) )

TheDragoon said:
Shuu leaned down and kissed her cheek. "It's alright princess. I will do whatever you may ask. I will wait as long as needed for your command~" He whispered sweetly.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled a bit, when she felt Shuu's lips gently touching her cheek. She slowly looked him in the eyes.
"Alright... For now... Are you finished with your ice-creams" She asked, her blush slowly dispersing.

(Guess what's tomorrow ;) )
((What? :U))

Lena took his last bite of his ice cream and nodded. "Mmhmm..." He said as he was about to get up to put his ice cream bowl away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back