• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shook her head and showed her the tiny black box. "T-That's not important. I'll patch myself up once I'm done. Anyway umm... I was wondering..." He said as his face got really red and he began to fumble on his words. "I-If y-you wo... You w-would... M-M... M... Marr..." He said, unable to finish because his heart was pounding so far and he was so embarrassed and nervous all at the same time.
Lena looked suprised at the box, and listened to Shuu's words. Once he stopped talking, Lena stood there, in shock. Her eyes started to fill with tears, as she looked into Shuu's eyes. After a while, she suddenly approached him, and kissed him deeply and truly passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck.

JJKab said:
Lena looked suprised at the box, and listened to Shuu's words. Once he stopped talking, Lena stood there, in shock. Her eyes started to fill with tears, as she looked into Shuu's eyes. After a while, she suddenly approached him, and kissed him deeply and truly passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Shuu literally dropped the box when she suddenly kissed him, before closing his eyes and tears starting to well into his eyes, ones of joy as he brought her close kissing her back with the same passion, happy to be accepted, especially by her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu literally dropped the box when she suddenly kissed him, before closing his eyes and tears starting to well into his eyes, ones of joy as he brought her close kissing her back with the same passion, happy to be accepted, especially by her.
Lena slowly pulled Shuu into the house, each her kiss getting deeper. She pulled away for a second to breathe.

"Yes... Yes" She said, before collapsing onto the floor, dragging him after her. She kissed down his neck, being truly passionate about it.

JJKab said:
Lena slowly pulled Shuu into the house, each her kiss getting deeper. She pulled away for a second to breathe.
"Yes... Yes" She said, before collapsing onto the floor, dragging him after her. She kissed down his neck, being truly passionate about it.
Shuu felt her passion, knowing she truly was happy, and it made him happy until he collied with the ground and his bleeding knees stung, causing him to Yelp in pain. He put a hand on her chest to tell her to stop. "N-Not that I don't enjoy this, but I still have to patch up my knees..." He laughed weekly, still blushing from the amount of love he was recieving from Lena.

TheDragoon said:
Nova began signing in her information on the registration sheet. Then, she came across a question she blushed at. It asked her what her dream was she then smiled gently and when Klef wasn't looking, she put in "I want to be with Klef forever.". She then moved on to the other questions before Klef noticed it.
She actually wasn't paying too much attention to what Nova was writing, she knew that the girl had boundaries and thing she wanted to keep private, as did she, so she didn't bother to look at the more personal questions. "Hey, any papers I can fill out for you to make it go faster?" Klef asked, wanting to help out her friend.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu felt her passion, knowing she truly was happy, and it made him happy until he collied with the ground and his bleeding knees stung, causing him to Yelp in pain. He put a hand on her chest to tell her to stop. "N-Not that I don't enjoy this, but I still have to patch up my knees..." He laughed weekly, still blushing from the amount of love he was recieving from Lena.
Lena looked lovely into Shuu's eyes, as she winced a bit, feeling his hand on her chest.

"Sure... Let me get some band-aids" She said, as she deeply kissed Shuu on his lips, before crawling from under him, and standing up. She quickly went to the kitchen, and

-turned off the kettle.

-pulled out a roll of bandage

She then made her way back to Shuu.

Ballerina said:
She actually wasn't paying too much attention to what Nova was writing, she knew that the girl had boundaries and thing she wanted to keep private, as did she, so she didn't bother to look at the more personal questions. "Hey, any papers I can fill out for you to make it go faster?" Klef asked, wanting to help out her friend.
Nova slipped her a basic information sheet. It would mostly likely include questions commonly asked

JJKab said:
Lena looked lovely into Shuu's eyes, as she winced a bit, feeling his hand on her chest.
"Sure... Let me get some band-aids" She said, as she deeply kissed Shuu on his lips, before crawling from under him, and standing up. She quickly went to the kitchen, and

-turned off the kettle.

-pulled out a roll of bandage

She then made her way back to Shuu.
Shuu bandaged his knees quickly and then smiled and looked at her seductively. "Now... Where were we?" He whispered teasingly as he got up and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her deeply.

TheDragoon said:
Nova slipped her a basic information sheet. It would mostly likely include questions commonly asked
She started to fill out the sheet's easy questions like food preferences and pre-existing medical conditions. Note that she really didn't know that much about Nova, but she did know that her favorite color was pink and that she was a bionic, that was enough in Klef's opinion. "Hey what's a DOB? It sounds like an elf name."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu bandaged his knees quickly and then smiled and looked at her seductively. "Now... Where were we?" He whispered teasingly as he got up and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her deeply.
Lena gently laid her hands on Shuu's waist, as she kissed him back, slowly leading him to her bedroom. Her kissing was as passionate and deep as his.

Nona said:

~*Moriko Radkov*~

Moriko was standing on a chair to reach into the top cupboard, continuing her search for snacks when she heard a familiar voice calling her a version of her name only one person called her and it always gave her a happy feeling when she heard his greeting. Closing the cupboard just enough to look around it, still standing on the chair she had pulled over she also still had the candy bar she had found moments before his arrival hanging out of her mouth as she looked to the window she had left open, the window sill no longer empty. Taking the candy bar out of her mouth she giggled softly "Good morning Madoka~" she said as her hair flowers changed to the pale pink as they always did when she was happy.
Madoka giggled as he leapt from the window sill. It always made him happy to hear her say his name. It reminded him that he mattered to someone. And that someone was very important to him.

Madoka walked up to Moriko, climbing onto the chair she stood on. He hugged her gently as his tail wrapped around her leg.

"What'cha doing?~"

JJKab said:
Lena gently laid her hands on Shuu's waist, as she kissed him back, slowly leading him to her bedroom. Her kissing was as passionate and deep as his.
Shuu began kissing every part of her that was visible. Her ears... Her neck... Her collarbone... Her nose... Everywhere. He followed her lead and let her get on top of him on the bed, since she was the first to take initiative might as well let her keep it.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu began kissing every part of her that was visible. Her ears... Her neck... Her collarbone... Her nose... Everywhere. He followed her lead and let her get on top of him on the bed, since she was the first to take initiative might as well let her keep it.
Lena's grip on Shuu's shirt tightened, as she began to lift it, kissing his neck rapidly. She then kissed his lips passionately, slipping his tonque near his.

JJKab said:
Lena's grip on Shuu's shirt tightened, as she began to lift it, kissing his neck rapidly. She then kissed his lips passionately, slipping his tonque near his.
Shuu felt her tearing him apart with her love, knowing he was going to have to at least try and match it as he began kissing her back at the same pace, pulling away so he could help her slip off his shirt, revealing his average build before kissing her again and battling her tongue with his, their bodies basically inseparable.

Ballerina said:
She started to fill out the sheet's easy questions like food preferences and pre-existing medical conditions. Note that she really didn't know that much about Nova, but she did know that her favorite color was pink and that she was a bionic, that was enough in Klef's opinion. "Hey what's a DOB? It sounds like an elf name."
Nova giggled at Klef, thinking it was kinda funny she didn't know what DOB meant. "It means date of birth silly~" She said sweetly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu felt her tearing him apart with her love, knowing he was going to have to at least try and match it as he began kissing her back at the same pace, pulling away so he could help her slip off his shirt, revealing his average build before kissing her again and battling her tongue with his, their bodies basically inseparable.
Lena slowly pulled away, as she looked into Shuu's eyes.

"Since we're married... Shall we get more... Accustomed to... Each other's bodies? ?" She Asked, sitting up on Shuu's stomach, smiling lovely.

JJKab said:
Lena slowly pulled away, as she looked into Shuu's eyes.
"Since we're married... Shall we get more... Accustomed to... Each other's bodies? ?" She Asked, sitting up on Shuu's stomach, smiling lovely.
Shuu chuckled and blushed a lot. "Well we're not exactly married yet, we have to have a wedding for that to happen." He said. "But I'd be more than happy to... My fiancé AND princess."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu chuckled and blushed a lot. "Well we're not exactly married yet, we have to have a wedding for that to happen." He said. "But I'd be more than happy to... My fiancé AND princess."
Lena smiled lovely, as she leaned in, and kissed Shuu's neck, sucking on it lightly. She reached for her bra's connectings, smiling slyly.

(Faderino established?)

JJKab said:
Lena smiled lovely, as she leaned in, and kissed Shuu's neck, sucking on it lightly. She reached for her bra's connectings, smiling slyly.
(Faderino established?)
Shuu went to unbutton his pants as he kissed her wherever he could.

((Faderino))

TheDragoon said:
Nova giggled at Klef, thinking it was kinda funny she didn't know what DOB meant. "It means date of birth silly~" She said sweetly.
"Oh! That makes so much mores sense, I was wondering why they would ask about elves on a registration form." She chuckled, looking back, she probably had many responses that didn't really pertain to the questions on her registration form. " I'm not sure if my forms are even valid then, but I got in, that's something!"

Ballerina said:
"Oh! That makes so much mores sense, I was wondering why they would ask about elves on a registration form." She chuckled, looking back, she probably had many responses that didn't really pertain to the questions on her registration form. " I'm not sure if my forms are even valid then, but I got in, that's something!"
Nova had a really good burn for her, but held it back because it was really mean and she really liked Klef so she didn't want to hurt her feelings. She soon finished her private info form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back