• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka giggled as he leapt from the window sill. It always made him happy to hear her say his name. It reminded him that he mattered to someone. And that someone was very important to him.
Madoka walked up to Moriko, climbing onto the chair she stood on. He hugged her gently as his tail wrapped around her leg.

"What'cha doing?~"

[/QUOTE]

~*Moriko Radkov*~

Moriko laughed quietly and took a small step to the side as he approached her and climbed onto the chair, making enough room for them to both stand on it. His hugs were always the best, but she was holding in the urge to giggle as his tail wrapped around her leg as it was a bit ticklish. She hugged him back, nuzzling her face against his neck gently before he asked about what she was doing, turning her head towards the cupboard momentarily her gaze then moved back to view Madoka's face "Well, I suppose I was scavenging for food...I forgot to go food shopping yesterday..." She said, laughing a bit sheepishly. She had been so busy with her studies she had lost track of time and fallen asleep before getting the chance to slip out for some.

TheDragoon said:
Nova had a really good burn for her, but held it back because it was really mean and she really liked Klef so she didn't want to hurt her feelings. She soon finished her private info form.
She finally finished one of the forms for Nova after several minutes of pretending to be Nova on the paper. Were the answers accurate? Probably not. Was the sheet filled out? Yes, and that was all that mattered to Klef. "Heeeyyy...... are you done yet?"

Roman said:
Ramona yawned and looked around, smiling as she did so. She then looked at Harley and chuckled softly.
"Here. Not really all that fun though."
...☬ Harley nodded and chuckled a little ☬...

"Yea this place isn't that fun.."

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi blinked before looking over at him, her hands still held at her hair but she had stopped fixing it "Why?" She asked curiously, her cheeks still a bit pink.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled before opening the door, her room was already really clean since she didn't allow the baby dragons in her room unsupervised in case they messed her stuff, there was a huge stack of books, (assumingly spell books) a games console and a lot of teddy bears in one corner, yeas she has been on this earth for 16 years and she still kept all her teddy bears, what, they were cute! Walking over to the book stack she began to look through them "They're in here somewhere..." She muttered as she searched.

((Well, Ariel is in use right now, but Euloria was just freed up a few posts ago so we can interact :D Euloria is at home right now))
...♮Luke smiled and looked over at her♮...

"Because you look adorable like that"

TheDragoon said:
((Lexi met his brother before when they were arguing in a cafe about how Kite wasn't aloud to date Lexi...? :U))
Kite took a sip as well. "Is something on your mind?" He asked as another afterimage of Yuto began walking out on the street.
(Yea I know )

Lexi smiled again she was about to say something when she saw it again but outside? She pointed. "There!" She outburst. "Yuto?" She muttered

Ballerina said:
She finally finished one of the forms for Nova after several minutes of pretending to be Nova on the paper. Were the answers accurate? Probably not. Was the sheet filled out? Yes, and that was all that mattered to Klef. "Heeeyyy...... are you done yet?"
Nova sighed. "You were filling that sheet out for a while, ya dummy." She said, slightly jokingly. She then turned them in and waited as the attendant looked over them.

Mayyflower said:
(Yea I know )
Lexi smiled again she was about to say something when she saw it again but outside? She pointed. "There!" She outburst. "Yuto?" She muttered
Kite followed her movements and briefly saw him there for a second as well as he vanished. "Yuto? Big bro?" He questioned. "What is going on...?" He asked and sighed. "Why can't we just have a nice date..."

TheDragoon said:
Kite followed her movements and briefly saw him there for a second as well as he vanished. "Yuto? Big bro?" He questioned. "What is going on...?" He asked and sighed. "Why can't we just have a nice date..."
Lexi looked over at kite. "I'm sorry.." She says, she felt bad that whenever they went on dates something always has to happen, but when stuff like this happens she enjoyed them because it's another adventure she got to go on with her husband.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked over at kite. "I'm sorry.." She says, she felt bad that whenever they went on dates something always has to happen, but when stuff like this happens she enjoyed them because it's another adventure she got to go on with her husband.
Kite shook his head and looked at her with a smile. "It's alright... Let's just finish our dinner and check it out okay? We don't want to have wasted our money." He laughed as the waiter served their dishes and he sat back down to finish.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and looked over at her♮...
"Because you look adorable like that"

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi looked at him as he spoke her cheeks colouring and her hair frizzing up with static again in response before she quickly turned her head towards the tv "I-I am not..." She muttered. Why was she getting embarrassed every time she was called that by him? She wasn't sure, she had been called cute by others before but when he said it it was just different..and the answer her brain was pointing her toward was going to make her cheeks colour more so she tried to push the thought aside as best she could.

TheDragoon said:
Nova sighed. "You were filling that sheet out for a while, ya dummy." She said, slightly jokingly. She then turned them in and waited as the attendant looked over them.

" I didn't know if it was time doing it's thing or if just felt like forever because it's so tedious." Klee replied, looking up at the attendent, she looked odly familiar. Her face quickly lost all of it's color once she realized that this was the same teacher she led astray and posed as to help out a friend. Guilt loomed over her as she decided the best way to go about confronting this woman is to pretend that entire incident happened, but Klef wished she had a used a different form, then everything would feel slightly less awkward. The attendent raised her eyebrows at them, Klef thought it was because she recognized Klef as well.

The attendent flipped over the paper so they all could see and pointed to one of the answers chuckling. Klef awkwardly laughed in response, she relieved to know that the attendent just thought the answers were odd. Turns out older people forget faces way quicker than Klef thought. She had only been to school for three days out of several weeks so of course she was a rather unfamiliar face.

Ballerina said:

" I didn't know if it was time doing it's thing or if just felt like forever because it's so tedious." Klee replied, looking up at the attendent, she looked odly familiar. Her face quickly lost all of it's color once she realized that this was the same teacher she led astray and posed as to help out a friend. Guilt loomed over her as she decided the best way to go about confronting this woman is to pretend that entire incident happened, but Klef wished she had a used a different form, then everything would feel slightly less awkward. The attendent raised her eyebrows at them, Klef thought it was because she recognized Klef as well.

The attendent flipped over the paper so they all could see and pointed to one of the answers chuckling. Klef awkwardly laughed in response, she relieved to know that the attendent just thought the answers were odd. Turns out older people forget faces way quicker than Klef thought. She had only been to school for three days out of several weeks so of course she was a rather unfamiliar face.

Nova saw Klef lose all her color and she looked at her curiously. Did she know the attendant? Possibly, she DID fill out a registration form didn't she? Oh well... I guess she'd find out eventually.

TheDragoon said:
Nova saw Klef lose all her color and she looked at her curiously. Did she know the attendant? Possibly, she DID fill out a registration form didn't she? Oh well... I guess she'd find out eventually.
She glanced over to Nova, who seemed to not know why Klef was acting so strange suddenly. Of course, it would be strange for Nova to know since the incident was long before she had even met Nova. Klef didn't really like thinking about it too much, mostly because the memory would begin to contort into that of the time she got chipped. The attendent showed Nova the answers on the basic information page, all of which were rather ridiculious. At least the answers proved to her that Klef actually filled out the form, even if the answers weren't logical.

Ballerina said:
She glanced over to Nova, who seemed to not know why Klef was acting so strange suddenly. Of course, it would be strange for Nova to know since the incident was long before she had even met Nova. Klef didn't really like thinking about it too much, mostly because the memory would begin to contort into that of the time she got chipped. The attendent showed Nova the answers on the basic information page, all of which were rather ridiculious. At least the answers proved to her that Klef actually filled out the form, even if the answers weren't logical.
Nova then burst out laughing at some of the answers. "Your a silly one aren't ya Klef?" She asked with a smile as she caught her breath from laughing so hard. "Thank you, I needed that." She said as she corrected most of the answers.

TheDragoon said:
Dex just continued to follow her silently, following the books direction.
Toru looked at the book, "We have to go through the park to get where she is" she said.

Emi ran around the park excitedly, she had ran off away from Shingo a while ago, he took too long to use the bathroom and she got bored.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at the book, "We have to go through the park to get where she is" she said.

Emi ran around the park excitedly, she had ran off away from Shingo a while ago, he took too long to use the bathroom and she got bored.
(( xD Emi's a little troublemaker x3))

Dex nodded and just kept following her...

---

Syo was sitting on a park bench, his Neko ears twitching as he watched the birds chirped. He was bored.

TheDragoon said:
Kite shook his head and looked at her with a smile. "It's alright... Let's just finish our dinner and check it out okay? We don't want to have wasted our money." He laughed as the waiter served their dishes and he sat back down to finish.
Lexi nodded and smiled alittle before she started eating. "So I've been meaning to talk to you about something..." She says looking up at him

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled, "Well I hope your right then" she said and nodded.
Harper nodded. "Oh I'm right.." She says smiling before making the conversation awkward but they were best friends how awkward could it be? "So have you and ken had Y'know what yet" she asks

TheDragoon said:
(( xD Emi's a little troublemaker x3))
Dex nodded and just kept following her...

---

Syo was sitting on a park bench, his Neko ears twitching as he watched the birds chirped. He was bored.
(She's a kid xD she's gonna explore x3)

Toru stopeed and sat on a fountain, sighing. "My feet hurt, i'm taking a break" she said.

------

Emi ran around until she saw another person with cat ears. She walked up behind him and tilted her head, poking them curiously.

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi looked at him as he spoke her cheeks colouring and her hair frizzing up with static again in response before she quickly turned her head towards the tv "I-I am not..." She muttered. Why was she getting embarrassed every time she was called that by him? She wasn't sure, she had been called cute by others before but when he said it it was just different..and the answer her brain was pointing her toward was going to make her cheeks colour more so she tried to push the thought aside as best she could.
...♮Luke smiled and chuckled and nodded♮...

"Yes you really are"

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded. "Oh I'm right.." She says smiling before making the conversation awkward but they were best friends how awkward could it be? "So have you and ken had Y'know what yet" she asks
Kelseys face turned a dark shad of red, looking to the side and covering her mouth, "N-No, geez you know how to make things embarrassing all of a sudden" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelseys face turned a dark shad of red, looking to the side and covering her mouth, "N-No, geez you know how to make things embarrassing all of a sudden" she said.
Harper laughed and nodded. "Yea I know" she says smiling "I'm just curious"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back