• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(She's a kid xD she's gonna explore x3)
Toru stopeed and sat on a fountain, sighing. "My feet hurt, i'm taking a break" she said.

------

Emi ran around until she saw another person with cat ears. She walked up behind him and tilted her head, poking them curiously.
Dex saw the fountain and recognized it as the same one they shared their first kiss. "Hey... Look where your sitting." He said with a smile, wondering if she recognized it.

---

Syo's ears twitched and he looked around until his eyes fell on Emi. "What are you doing?" He asked curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Dex saw the fountain and recognized it as the same one they shared their first kiss. "Hey... Look where your sitting." He said with a smile, wondering if she recognized it.
---

Syo's ears twitched and he looked around until his eyes fell on Emi. "What are you doing?" He asked curiously.
Toru looked at the fountain and blinked, "What about it?.." she said slowly, pretending not to remember.

-----

Emi looked at him, "Your an neko thingy too?" she asked curiously, staring at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded and smiled alittle before she started eating. "So I've been meaning to talk to you about something..." She says looking up at him
Kite looked up at her and blinked. "Yes? What is it?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at the fountain and blinked, "What about it?.." she said slowly, pretending not to remember.
-----

Emi looked at him, "Your an neko thingy too?" she asked curiously, staring at him.
Dex chuckled and looked back at Toru. "It's where we shared our first kiss~" He said.

---

Syo nodded when he saw the little girls ears. "Yeah, we're just... Nekos tho." He corrected her, not knowing she was half Exceed. Syo didn't really think much of the girl since she was younger than him.

TheDragoon said:
Dex chuckled and looked back at Toru. "It's where we shared our first kiss~" He said.
---

Syo nodded when he saw the little girls ears. "Yeah, we're just... Nekos tho." He corrected her, not knowing she was half Exceed. Syo didn't really think much of the girl since she was younger than him.
Toru stared at him before looking infront of her, "Yeah, I know" she sighed.

---

Emi blinked, "You aren't an ex... exceed thing too?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at her, "Have you and hiro....shiro....whatever done it yet?" she asked.
Harper blushed and nodded. "Once yeah.. But thats because we have been together for a long time so it was bound to happen sooner or later and it just so happened to be sooner.." she says

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed and nodded. "Once yeah.. But thats because we have been together for a long time so it was bound to happen sooner or later and it just so happened to be sooner.." she says
Kelsey stared at her silently for a while. "................................... did it hurt?" she asked.

TheDragoon said:
Kite looked up at her and blinked. "Yes? What is it?" He asked.
Lexi smiled. "I wanted to spend more time with you so I thought maybe me and you could go on a vacation.." she says rubbing the back of her neck

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stared at him before looking infront of her, "Yeah, I know" she sighed.
---

Emi blinked, "You aren't an ex... exceed thing too?" she asked.
Dex blinked as he then looked at the fountain. "Well... Do you remember how it went?" He asked.

---

Syo shook his head lightly, not caring.

TheDragoon said:
Dex blinked as he then looked at the fountain. "Well... Do you remember how it went?" He asked.
---

Syo shook his head lightly, not caring.
Toru sighed, "It's hard not to, anybody who experienced it would" she said, swinging her leg's slightly.

-----

Emi puffed out her cheeks when he stopped paying attention to her, laying her head on the back of the bench boredly. "You aren't entertaining...." she said boredly.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and chuckled and nodded♮...
"Yes you really are"

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi peeked a look at him for a moment before looking back to the screen again, blowing some air from her cheeks "A-Anyways...We got to play my game... So, you can choose next, what do you want to do?" She asked after she was certain her fave wasn't so red.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili smiles as Elyse leaps towards him, his arms wrapped around her waist as she draped her own around his neck. He hugged her once more, squeezing her gently. He turned towards the stars again, and smiled.
"It is beautiful. Especially the stars...Ellie, if you had to pick one, do you think you could?" He asked, looking at her with gentle grin.

" Y-yeah, I guessed that much, but I was wondering... " Suddenly, Kalin's mouth formed an "O" of understanding and he blushed once more.

"Ah. Y-you wanted to stay with me, didn't you?"

[/QUOTE]
Layla shifted her gaze once more, returning her gaze to him. Analyzing the different coloration upon his facade brought a giggle to her lips. Slowly nodding her head, she walked around him in a full circle, before coming to a halt behind him. "If you don't mind."

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla listened to him carefully, feeling lucky to have someone that care for her and her safety so much, she blinked a few times as he spoke and pulled a ring from his pocket, she examined it curiously as she then slowly took it from his hand "Its beautiful..." She said softly, of course, she wouldn't mind if it was pretty or not, Camilla wasn't a materialistic person, it was what the ring represented that she was more interested in but it was still a beautiful ring, it was even her favourite colour, when did he even get that? He hadn't really left her since his return so she wasn't sure how long he had that for, not that that mattered. She took the ring and carefully placed it on her ring finger. She looked at her hand for a moment before looking at him and smiling.
Kaname watched her as she slipped the ring onto her finger. He deemed himself good for picking out such a ring successfully. Even if it had took quite some time. Chuckling as she smiled, he reached up to her cheek and brushed loose hair back behind her ear. "Do you like it? I hoped you would.."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname watched her as she slipped the ring onto her finger. He deemed himself good for picking out such a ring successfully. Even if it had took quite some time. Chuckling as she smiled, he reached up to her cheek and brushed loose hair back behind her ear. "Do you like it? I hoped you would.."

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla looked him, her gaze softening as he brushed some hair behind her ear near her cheek as she was still smiling softly. Upon hearing his question her smile grew as she nodded her head "Yes, I love it, Its perfect~" she said happily as she gave it a quick glance over again.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay...''
...♱Was all she said before dropping her head into the pillow and falling asleep♱...

(wanna do someone else? xD )
(( Sure, who do you want to switch too? ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No...there's a lot of em..''
Akane laughed lightly, before looking around some more as her laughter died down. Aselia was right... There was alot of them.

"You're definitely right..."

Roman said:
Akane laughed lightly, before looking around some more as her laughter died down. Aselia was right... There was alot of them.
"You're definitely right..."
''Yeah...jeez, how do we decide...?''

(you should control one of them and make them go up to Aselia)

Lumina said:
Skylar Ainsworth
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar wasn't really aware of what she was saying, from still being half-unconscious, so she blinked in a light confusion when Hyouinmaru reached for the water bottle and came closer. Why was he doing that? Oh yeah, because she said she was thirsty. As he came closer an image of him holding her up close to his face when he attacked her came into her head and her eyes widened, stiffening up and trying to move away a bit. Due to the casts and being not really awake, it didn't work that well, and the heart rate monitor spiked as she started panicking some, trying not to hyperventilate, especially with how much pain she was in?...

...?Astrid heard this and immediately turned around, seeing what was going on. Angrily, she glared at Hyouinmaru before speaking, thinking him too stupid to realize what was actually happening?...

"Oi! Get away from her! She's probably still scared of what you did! Give her some space!"

...?Astrid then turned to Skylar, gently placing her hand on her shoulder where it wasn't broken before speaking in a tone to try and calm her down?...

"Sky, Sky, it's okay, you're safe, nobody is gonna hurt you. You're okay."

no slide no slide no slide
Hyouinmaru blinked when Skylar's heart rate monitor sped up and her eyes went wide. Just as he was moving back, out of nowhere comes Astrid. Hyouinmaru stumbled back a bit, dropping the bottle of water on the ground and spilling it. He gritted his teeth and frowned. Alejandro had felt a spike in Hyouinmaru's energy and turned to face him. He wanted to tell him that he didn't have to get upset, but his voice was pretty much useless at the moment. Hyouinmaru looked at Astrid and began speaking, though he wasn't yelling. It was obvious he meant what he said though.

"I'm tired of your shit. You immediately blame it on me just because of what happened. I know I did it... or something caused me to do it... But I said I was sorry so many times now. Though, you come in and just pin every little thing on me... I'm leaving. You're not going to do anything but blame more stuff on me anyways..."

adb948015d_95111750_o2.gif

Hyouinmaru grabbed his jacket and walked out of the room, the door frame freezing as he did so. He didn't even know if he'd be coming back at this point. He was tired of being blamed for everything and the only way to dodge that was leave.

TheDragoon said:
Nova then burst out laughing at some of the answers. "Your a silly one aren't ya Klef?" She asked with a smile as she caught her breath from laughing so hard. "Thank you, I needed that." She said as she corrected most of the answers.
She shrugged in response, the truth was that in some of these answers she was beng dead serious. Having a large imagination and knowing little detail about Nova had led her to write such odd answers. Klef looked over Nova's edits, the answers were more realistic, but Klef couldn't really see any difference.

(Want to wrap up this interaction soon-ish?)

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley nodded and chuckled a little ☬...
"Yea this place isn't that fun.."
Ramona looked at her chuckled also. She then looked around at the various different people who were playing or just walking through the park.

"Very rarely. I can't count how many times I've almost had to kick someone's ass... Sheesh. This place is nothing but fighting and annoying people.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...jeez, how do we decide...?''
(you should control one of them and make them go up to Aselia)
(((( I can but I'm not sure if I should just yet.. ))))

Akane walked around a little, watching the kids, some even looking at her. Some of them even looked at her with pleading eyes. Akane had to force herself to not just pick them up and hug them... Though one girl quickly caught her eye. She looked a lot like Aselia.

"H-Hey... Aselia? You see that girl over there?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back