• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Dex sighed and began walking off. "Fine. I'm leaving. Nobody clearly wants me here..." He said, still upset with not being welcome.
---

Syo rolled his eyes and sighed. "And your pretty judgmental kid..." He mumbled. "The name is Syo. You know it's only polite to introduce yourself when you meet somebody right?" He asked.
Toru grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back towards her, "You can't suddenly come back and leave just as quickly" she said, staring at her feet.

---

Emi smiled happily, "I'm Emily, but my parents call me Emi for short" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back towards her, "You can't suddenly come back and leave just as quickly" she said, staring at her feet.
---

Emi smiled happily, "I'm Emily, but my parents call me Emi for short" she said.
Dex cried a little lightly. "B-But... I thought you never wanted me to come back..." He said softly.

---

Syo was now happy the kid was acting more polite. He smiled but then scratched his head. "Oh yeah, who exactly ARE your parents?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Dex cried a little lightly. "B-But... I thought you never wanted me to come back..." He said softly.
---

Syo was now happy the kid was acting more polite. He smiled but then scratched his head. "Oh yeah, who exactly ARE your parents?" He asked.
Toru let go of him, "I never said I didn't" she said, moving her foot around.

----

Emi blinked, "Oh, their names are Ally and Shingo, I think" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru let go of him, "I never said I didn't" she said, moving her foot around.
----

Emi blinked, "Oh, their names are Ally and Shingo, I think" she said.
Dex blushed a little. "Wh-What? Then why did you want me to come back?" He asked her.

---

Syo blinked a few times before shrugging lightly. "Never heard of them..." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Dex blushed a little. "Wh-What? Then why did you want me to come back?" He asked her.
---

Syo blinked a few times before shrugging lightly. "Never heard of them..." He said.
Toru looked to the side, "Because, it's hard to forget the first person you loved" she said.

------

Emi shrugged, "it'd be strange if you did, they dont do much" she said.

TheDragoon said:
After the paperwork was finished, Nova was handed a school I.D. as soon as she received it she began skipping out but bumped into a random guy. "O-Ow..." She mumbled. The man smiled and helped her up. "Hey, your a cute one. My name is Kyru. It's nice to meet you." The man said. Nova, being flattered blushed lightly and waved her hand. "Yeah yeah, I'm Nova and sorry for bumping into you..." She said before she began making conversation with the guy. It was like Klef just vanished into the background.
She wasn't really expecting Nova to ditch her so soonly, Klef just assumed she was excited to look around the school. It was nice to see Nova already making friends on campus already, but it felt like she was being ignored by the same person who spent hours in a sewer fending off a frog with her. Klef decided to let it be, she had to put all the red cards somewhere safe anyways since peoples lives literally seemed to depend on them. " Hey..." Klef said, trying to flag down Nova's attention, she felt bad that she was interrupting. " I'm going to put the cards somewhere where no one can get to them, maybe we can meet up later today?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria put a bottle of wine on the nightstand for the succubus if she ever wakes up before giving a bottle to Helen and keeping one for herself☫...
@Jofune Tsurabisu
Helen Had taken the bottle. She did enjoy wine. She coyly opened the bottle to toast her new friend. "To a dear new friend, let us see where life takes us." she said toasting her friend.

@HimeragiSeiker

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked to the side, "Because, it's hard to forget the first person you loved" she said.
------

Dex huffed lightly. "...I know... But I was such a cruel and mean person." He said.

---

Syo tilted his head at Emi. "They don't?" He asked.

Ballerina said:
She wasn't really expecting Nova to ditch her so soonly, Klef just assumed she was excited to look around the school. It was nice to see Nova already making friends on campus already, but it felt like she was being ignored by the same person who spent hours in a sewer fending off a frog with her. Klef decided to let it be, she had to put all the red cards somewhere safe anyways since peoples lives literally seemed to depend on them. " Hey..." Klef said, trying to flag down Nova's attention, she felt bad that she was interrupting. " I'm going to put the cards somewhere where no one can get to them, maybe we can meet up later today?"
Nova nodded and smiled as she turned to look at Klef. "Oh! Of course! By the way, I'm going to be off on a date with Kyru here so don't expect me to be back until later tonight. Okay?" She asked Klef. Nova was kidding tho. It wasn't a date. It was a hangout. She was just wondering how Klef would react.

TheDragoon said:
Dex huffed lightly. "...I know... But I was such a cruel and mean person." He said.
---

Syo tilted his head at Emi. "They don't?" He asked.
Toru sighed, "I know.... I can't help it" she said and looked at the water.

--------

Emi shrugged, "Only when I ask to come here, but my dad eats cheesecake alot" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru sighed, "I know.... I can't help it" she said and looked at the water.
--------

Emi shrugged, "Only when I ask to come here, but my dad eats cheesecake alot" she said.
Dex looked to the side. "Well... Since I'm trying to change... Is there anyway you could take me back?" He asked curiously. He was scared of her refusal though, but knew it might be coming.

---

Syo nodded in acknowledgement. "I see... My family doesn't do much either." He said. "Their both Nekos."

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Dex looked to the side. "Well... Since I'm trying to change... Is there anyway you could take me back?" He asked curiously. He was scared of her refusal though, but knew it might be coming.
---

Syo nodded in acknowledgement. "I see... My family doesn't do much either." He said. "Their both Nekos."
Toru looked at him, "I don't know... it'd be hard for me to trust You again." she said.

------

Emi blinked, "That's cool!" she said happily, even though she was a neko too, she still had her exceed half that would make her a bit different.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at him, "I don't know... it'd be hard for me to trust You again." she said.
------

Emi blinked, "That's cool!" she said happily, even though she was a neko too, she still had her exceed half that would make her a bit different.
Dex nodded and sighed. "I understand..." He said, taking it as a rejection. "Let's just go find Kelsey..." He mumbled as he flipped open his book.

---

Syo nodded. "I guess you have a Neko parent?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded and sighed. "I understand..." He said, taking it as a rejection. "Let's just go find Kelsey..." He mumbled as he flipped open his book.
---

Syo nodded. "I guess you have a Neko parent?" He asked.
Toru stared at him, "I can tell from your little book she's at Harper and Lexi's house, so she's fine" she said. "It means we can just relax for a bit before going there"

-------

Emi nodded, "My mom is a neko and my dad is an exceed that really likes cheesecake" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stared at him, "I can tell from your little book she's at Harper and Lexi's house, so she's fine" she said. "It means we can just relax for a bit before going there"
-------

Emi nodded, "My mom is a neko and my dad is an exceed that really likes cheesecake" she said.
Dex looked at her. "Then what now?" He asked her.

---

Syo's eyes twitched at bit. "That's a... Strange. Combination." He said slowly.

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded and smiled as she turned to look at Klef. "Oh! Of course! By the way, I'm going to be off on a date with Kyru here so don't expect me to be back until later tonight. Okay?" She asked Klef. Nova was kidding tho. It wasn't a date. It was a hangout. She was just wondering how Klef would react.
Klef looked back at Nova. "Already?" She joked, but there was a slightly confused look on her face. It seemed odd to her that Nova was dating someone who she just met. " In that case, we can meet up tomorrow morning or something. I'd like to get some sleep for once."

TheDragoon said:
Dex looked at her. "Then what now?" He asked her.
---

Syo's eyes twitched at bit. "That's a... Strange. Combination." He said slowly.
Toru stood up, "We wait until we think she's calm, then go after her so she doesn't explode in a fit of emotions, she is a teen after all" she said.

-----

Emi nodded, "but they love eachother, so i'm happy" she said.

Mayyflower said:
(I don't know if they introduced each other yet)
...☬ Harley smiled and looked over at her, she blinked, she had forgotten to introduce herself ☬...

"Oh my names Harley by the way..."
(((( They haven't ))))

Ramona didn't look away from the people. She just kept watching, a smile on her face. She nodded when Harley gave her name. She then spoke herself.

"Ramona."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stood up, "We wait until we think she's calm, then go after her so she doesn't explode in a fit of emotions, she is a teen after all" she said.
-----

Emi nodded, "but they love eachother, so i'm happy" she said.
Dex nodded slightly. "I know but what do we do now?" He asked her curiously.

---

Syo smiled lightly. "Well that's good, my parents are happy too." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
------

(You gonna reply to me?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria soon toast as well and then taking a drink of her wine☫...
Helen also drank into her wine, feeling care free and loose. "This is good wine. Now we need just some servants and a wrestling match to make this a girls night out to remember." she said happily.

@HimeragiSeiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back