• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley tilted her head and chuckled ☬...
"Really? Oh wow"
Ramona smiled and nodded.

"You're the first one I've ever met."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...but at least in exchange, we can adopt the kids~''
...✦Aselia said as she giggled a bit✦...
Akane nodded in agreement as she began writing down the information required. She hummed lightly as she spoke with her.

"I know that~"

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
chitoge_kirisaki_s_tears_by_hews_hack-d72q7p1.png

Lumina

~ The broken phoenix ~

...♤Seeing Kenji's irises look down at her own made her heart start beating hard in her chest. Her eyes widened, as this wasn't a feeling that she had felt in quite a long time. Feeling his arms around her made her feel so secure and warm, another feeling she had gotten used to not feeling. Did this mean... was it back? Was their link back? Lumina blinked as he spoke to her, a sudden wave of emotions coming over her without warning. Hearing his voice, the one she had fallen in love with so long ago, talk to her like normal set off all the emotions that she hadn't been able to express in a long time. Tears came to her eyes, her lower lip trembling as her hands grasped his shirt, as if she wanted to make sure he was really there. The tears spilled down her face, both from happiness, relief, and sadness, her gaze dropping away from Kenji's, not wanting him to see her in such a state. The happiness was from the fact that things seemed to be back to normal, the relief was from the fact that neither of them were dead, and the sadness was from feeling bad for having run off earlier. All of these feelings and thought compounded into the soft sobs escaping her at the moment. Her head curled into Kenji's chest, and her hands gripped him tightly as she spoke in a voice choked by her crying♤...

"K-Kenji... I....I-I'm sorry... I...""

no slide no slide

Roman said:
Ramona smiled and nodded.
"You're the first one I've ever met."

Akane nodded in agreement as she began writing down the information required. She hummed lightly as she spoke with her.

"I know that~"
''Hmmm...Oh. I wonder what they're names are...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...Oh. I wonder what they're names are...''
"The girl is Masumi. Also, there's something else about her besides her looks."

Akane said, whispering the last part. She then put the pen down and gave the paper to the woman.

"There's a small energy inside her. It's different from a human's. More like a super human... I want to ask about her life, but I don't want to upset her anything."

Roman said:
"The girl is Masumi. Also, there's something else about her besides her looks."
Akane said, whispering the last part. She then put the pen down and gave the paper to the woman.

"There's a small energy inside her. It's different from a human's. More like a super human... I want to ask about her life, but I don't want to upset her anything."
''Huh....that's...kinda interesting. How about the other girl?''

LunaCrosby said:
Toru thought about it, "I..... still have video games. we could play those then go get her" she said.
---

Emi smiled, "What are your parent's like?" she asked.
Dex smiled and nodded. "Sure... We can do that... Right after I do this." He said before the sneaky little Dex kissed her lips quickly then ran off into the forest in a fit of laughter.

---

Syo thought about it. "Let's say they REALLY love each other. They didn't even know I left." He chucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Lexi gadped and laughed lightly. "Sounds perfect" she giggled
Kite then remembered something. "What about the girls? Harper... Lillith... Oliver kinda left to explore the world since he's an adult now so I guess he's fine, but still, what about the girls?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Dex smiled and nodded. "Sure... We can do that... Right after I do this." He said before the sneaky little Dex kissed her lips quickly then ran off into the forest in a fit of laughter.
---

Syo thought about it. "Let's say they REALLY love each other. They didn't even know I left." He chucked.
Toru went wide eye'd before chasing after him, "Get back here you little... ugh!" she said as she chased him.

----

Emi blinked, "I'm glad your parent's really really love each other then" she said and nodded.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Huh....that's...kinda interesting. How about the other girl?''
"I haven't had the time to sit with her like I did Masumi. I'll have to ask her name when she gets back too."

Akane then smiled at Aselia and kissed her cheek.

"At the moment though, we should just be happy we have our own little family."

Roman said:
"I haven't had the time to sit with her like I did Masumi. I'll have to ask her name when she gets back too."
Akane then smiled at Aselia and kissed her cheek.

"At the moment though, we should just be happy we have our own little family."
''Yeah....and they would have to meet their older brothers soon. Which also means some responsibility on their shoulders and older siblings.''

...✦Aselia said before leaning on her a bit and resting her head on Akane's shoulder✦...

TheDragoon said:
Kite then remembered something. "What about the girls? Harper... Lillith... Oliver kinda left to explore the world since he's an adult now so I guess he's fine, but still, what about the girls?" He asked.
Lexi hummed at the thought. "Maybe Harper and hiro can watch her? Harper is pretty mature.."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru went wide eye'd before chasing after him, "Get back here you little... ugh!" she said as she chased him.
----

Emi blinked, "I'm glad your parent's really really love each other then" she said and nodded.
Dex kept laughing as he ran. "You little ugh? Was that really a good insult?" He asked playfully.

---

Syo blushed a tiny bit and rubbed the back of his head. "Well that's very kind of you to say, thank you." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Dex kept laughing as he ran. "You little ugh? Was that really a good insult?" He asked playfully.
---

Syo blushed a tiny bit and rubbed the back of his head. "Well that's very kind of you to say, thank you." He said.
Toru narrowed her eye's and began running much faster, "Messing with me will only help me catch up to you, after all, who do you think Kelsey got her fast running from?" she said.

------

Emi blinked and poked his face, "Your face is red mister" she said, staring at him. "And your welcome~ my mom say's my kindness is the best thing about me" she said.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hummed at the thought. "Maybe Harper and hiro can watch her? Harper is pretty mature.."
((Kinda ironic tho cause Harper left Lillith on her own... xD ))

Kite chuckled and nodded. "Let's tell them the plans first then." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru narrowed her eye's and began running much faster, "Messing with me will only help me catch up to you, after all, who do you think Kelsey got her fast running from?" she said.
------

Emi blinked and poked his face, "Your face is red mister" she said, staring at him. "And your welcome~ my mom say's my kindness is the best thing about me" she said.
Dex decided to play dumb and tease her some more as he slowed down time for 5 seconds and used it to juke her out and go the other way. "Me~" He teased her.

---

Syo nodded. "Y-Yeah, it is a little bit, I'm okay tho." He said happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah....and they would have to meet their older brothers soon. Which also means some responsibility on their shoulders and older siblings.''
...✦Aselia said before leaning on her a bit and resting her head on Akane's shoulder✦...
"Agreed. Roman isn't home at the mansion much though. I'll have to keep my eyes open so I can catch him when I can."

Akane told Aselia as she put her arm around her.

"I'll have to sign them up for school soon too.."

Roman said:
"Agreed. Roman isn't home at the mansion much though. I'll have to keep my eyes open so I can catch him when I can."
Akane told Aselia as she put her arm around her.

"I'll have to sign them up for school soon too.."
''Yeah. Academics are important.''

TheDragoon said:
Dex decided to play dumb and tease her some more as he slowed down time for 5 seconds and used it to juke her out and go the other way. "Me~" He teased her.
---

Syo nodded. "Y-Yeah, it is a little bit, I'm okay tho." He said happily.
Toru blinked before teleporting right in front of him, stopping him in his tracks, "too slow" she said.

----

Emi tilted her head, "mmmm, alright." she then looked around. "Geez my dad takes forever in the bathroom" she huffed, a bit impatient with how long her dad took, though she did walk off.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. Academics are important.''
"Exactly. They seem like pretty smart kids. I doubt we'll have any problems school related with them."

Roman said:
"Exactly. They seem like pretty smart kids. I doubt we'll have any problems school related with them."
''Yeah. Hm, they sure take a long time to pack but I guess it's also saying good bye to their friends.''

...✦She said as she scratched the back of her head✦...

Roman said:

Kaz sighed as he walked around. He hoped she didn't expect the worst... If he were to break up with her, he probably wouldn't even be able to do it if he tried. He took a step back and looked at Yoshino, a serious expression on his face. Every word definitely meaning something. He wanted them to be able to spend more time together. Not with just a each other, but as a family. That meant, Minako is with them. Kaz inhaled deeply and held out his arms. He then spoke, his vlice serious.

"We need to do something about our schedules. You and I work a ton, Minako included. If it means getting a new job, then that's what we'll have to do. We're a family who barely sees one another. It sucks knowing that when I come home, you'll most likely be out working or when you come home and the same for me, I might be out working... All I'm saying is, let's just be here more. Even if it means searching high and low for a new job."

...♢Yoshino busied herself with sticking her hand in the water to see if it was still warm, which thankfully it was. The chicken was slowly, but surely, defrosting. She soon turned around to face Kaz, her back leaned up against the counter and her arms folded in front of her. The whole 'find another job' wasn't something new to hear. She had been expecting something else. Yoshino wasn't sure what, but it wasn't looking for another job. She had already been considering it when she was on her way home and thought about the different jobs she could get. There wasn't anyway she would just quit her own on the spot, that would leave her without some kind of income. While actively looking and applying for different jobs, Yoshino would still work her own. She wasn't exactly sure about how long it would take, but she hoped it wasn't long. Gazing back at Kaz with the same serious, she spoke♢...

"I thought about that a little while ago so I'm already ahead of you on that. I'll start looking for something else, though it'll probably be a while before I get a new job."

(hmm I've been waiting for @Evan Schalow to reply lol I'll just leave this here just in case so he knows)

Quoire sighed and left the two fight on each other he resumed walking to school hoping nothing will gonna go wrong or being included into some kind of trouble.

(My char is free...I guess...)

WeirdisFun said:
(hmm I've been waiting for @Evan Schalow to reply lol I'll just leave this here just in case so he knows)
Quoire sighed and left the two fight on each other he resumed walking to school hoping nothing will gonna go wrong or being included into some kind of trouble.

(My char is free...I guess...)
( I'll have one of my characters interact with him. Who do you want me to use? I only have two available at the moment; Isabella and Eileen.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back