• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru blinked before teleporting right in front of him, stopping him in his tracks, "too slow" she said.
----

Emi tilted her head, "mmmm, alright." she then looked around. "Geez my dad takes forever in the bathroom" she huffed, a bit impatient with how long her dad took, though she did walk off.
Dex skidded and fell on his butt. "D-Dang it..." He mumbled.

---

Syo laughed. "Maybe he's got a bad bladder?" He asked her before suddenly Emi was being dragged away by the ear. Shingo had found her. "YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY! I LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR A MINUTE AND WHAT DO YOU DO?! YOU LEAVE TO GO TALK TO STRANGERS!" He said before letting out a long sigh. "Okay, okay... That was a bit too much... Just... Don't talk to somebody random in the park, alright?" Shingo said. "You never know what kind of creeps could be out there." He finished as Syo waved goodbye to her with a smile.

Ballerina said:
Klef looked back at Nova. "Already?" She joked, but there was a slightly confused look on her face. It seemed odd to her that Nova was dating someone who she just met. " In that case, we can meet up tomorrow morning or something. I'd like to get some sleep for once."
Nova nodded. "Alright! Bye bye Klef!" She said as she wrapped her arms around the random guys arm and walked off with him.

WeirdisFun said:
(hmm I've been waiting for @Evan Schalow to reply lol I'll just leave this here just in case so he knows)
Quoire sighed and left the two fight on each other he resumed walking to school hoping nothing will gonna go wrong or being included into some kind of trouble.

(My char is free...I guess...)
Eileen dragged her feet across the pavement. The beaming sun was reflected by the pavement and the air was consumed by heat, the day was too hot for a sweater-wearing girl. As she was walking, a blond male passed by her causing her to instantly freeze up. Eileen stood as still as a statue as he walked by, slightly lowering her head to avoid being seen. There is a saying 'if you can't see them, they can't see you', Eileen had a tendency to apply this into her daily life.

Ballerina said:
Eileen dragged her feet across the pavement. The beaming sun was reflected by the pavement and the air was consumed by heat, the day was too hot for a sweater-wearing girl. As she was walking, a blond male passed by her causing her to instantly freeze up. Eileen stood as still as a statue as he walked by, slightly lowering her head to avoid being seen. There is a saying 'if you can't see them, they can't see you', Eileen had a tendency to apply this into her daily life.
When Quoire walked passed the girl he halts and turned back to the girl, the girl just stood still there her head lowered and what Quoire did was staring at her "how can you stand still like that? Is that talent famous this days?" he asked jokingly to the girl.

(I've got Fricka sitting in the courtyard. She's depressed after her boyfriend, future husband Nai got turned into a child.)

Ballerina said:
(I'd love have on of my characters interact with one of yours. Who do you want to use?)

JJKab said:
(I've got Fricka sitting in the courtyard. She's depressed after her boyfriend, future husband Nai got turned into a child.)
(I'll send over Isabella since she's the only character that hasn't been used.)

Ballerina said:
(I'll send over Isabella since she's the only character that hasn't been used.)
(Alrightie)

Fricka is sitting on the bench in the courtyard, staring at the ground, quietly sniffling. She did not want to imagine her relationship with Nai just gone... She wanted to talk to the principle of this school...

TheDragoon said:
Dex skidded and fell on his butt. "D-Dang it..." He mumbled.
---

Syo laughed. "Maybe he's got a bad bladder?" He asked her before suddenly Emi was being dragged away by the ear. Shingo had found her. "YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY! I LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR A MINUTE AND WHAT DO YOU DO?! YOU LEAVE TO GO TALK TO STRANGERS!" He said before letting out a long sigh. "Okay, okay... That was a bit too much... Just... Don't talk to somebody random in the park, alright?" Shingo said. "You never know what kind of creeps could be out there." He finished as Syo waved goodbye to her with a smile.
Toru smirked, "It's what happen's when you get cocky" she said.

---

Emi waved goodbye to Syo before looking at her dad, "B-But Syo was a neko too! Neko's aren't mean" she said.

WeirdisFun said:
When Quoire walked passed the girl he halts and turned back to the girl, the girl just stood still there her head lowered and what Quoire did was staring at her "how can you stand still like that? Is that talent famous this days?" he asked jokingly to the girl.
'Oh sh*t...why is he staring? ... Oh sh*t... he's talking to me.....'Anxious thoughts raced wildly in her head. It appeared her strategy wasn't working, but what did she expect? This was her first time interacting with anyone outside of her family in years, and she all she wanted to do was disappear. Unfortunately, her powers don't allow her to turn in invisible or spontaneously combust, which seemed like a better option than replying to this strange man. "Um... um.... um...." Eileen mumbled, not really knowing what else to say, she could speak English more than fluently, the problem was getting the words to leave her mouth. " Y-yes?" Stuttered the nervous girl.

JJKab said:
(Alrightie)
Fricka is sitting on the bench in the courtyard, staring at the ground, quietly sniffling. She did not want to imagine her relationship with Nai just gone... She wanted to talk to the principle of this school...
Isabella was on her way to class, she was a few minutes late because her chaufer didn't arrive to her house on time. She spotted a figure on a bench in the same courtyard she was in. Even though she did not know who or what was sitting on that bench, she could sense the sadness reaking from the person. Similar to how a predator stalks its prey, Isabella snuck up on the person by teleporting behind her. When she got a closer look at her 'prey', she noticed that it was just a crying women. "Hello! What's with the long face?" Isabella asked, she suddenly appeared to be seated next to the women on the bench.

Ballerina said:
'Oh sh*t...why is he staring? ... Oh sh*t... he's talking to me.....'Anxious thoughts raced wildly in her head. It appeared her strategy wasn't working, but what did she expect? This was her first time interacting with anyone outside of her family in years, and she all she wanted to do was disappear. Unfortunately, her powers don't allow her to turn in invisible or spontaneously combust, which seemed like a better option than replying to this strange man. "Um... um.... um...." Eileen mumbled, not really knowing what else to say, she could speak English more than fluently, the problem was getting the words to leave her mouth. " Y-yes?" Stuttered the nervous girl.
Quoire just tilts his head to the side confused wait a minute I'm the one that was asking a question...nevermind that he cleared his throat "I can see that you're VERY nervous..." he said to the nervous girl that just stood there "I'm very sorry" he apologized and lowered his head, it was a little bit the same that he didn't talk to anyone except Ollie and his androids but the difference is that he won't get nervous "also is it your first time here at this school?".

Ballerina said:
Isabella was on her way to class, she was a few minutes late because her chaufer didn't arrive to her house on time. She spotted a figure on a bench in the same courtyard she was in. Even though she did not know who or what was sitting on that bench, she could sense the sadness reaking from the person. Similar to how a predator stalks its prey, Isabella snuck up on the person by teleporting behind her. When she got a closer look at her 'prey', she noticed that it was just a crying women. "Hello! What's with the long face?" Isabella asked, she suddenly appeared to be seated next to the women on the bench.
Fricka shrieked, looking frightened at the girl who appeared just next to her. Few seconds ago she would've thought that no one was sitted next to her.

"I....I am.... I'm fine... just..." She exclaimed, looking back at the ground

"My boyfriend.... well... saying it lightly, he... got turned into a child, while protecting his familly..." Fricka said quietly.

"And there is no way to turn him back into his usual form"

TheDragoon said:
((Kinda ironic tho cause Harper left Lillith on her own... xD ))
Kite chuckled and nodded. "Let's tell them the plans first then." He said.
(They don't know that xD )

Lexi nodded. "Alright sounds good lets go" she says smiling

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire just tilts his head to the side confused wait a minute I'm the one that was asking a question...nevermind that he cleared his throat "I can see that you're VERY nervous..." he said to the nervous girl that just stood there "I'm very sorry" he apologized and lowered his head, it was a little bit the same that he didn't talk to anyone except Ollie and his androids but the difference is that he won't get nervous "also is it your first time here at this school?".
Eileen looks up at the male, she felt like a ticking time bomb; one wrong move and she would freeze up again. "...." She didn't know how else to respond to when he said that he saw she was nervous, it was hard to tell whether he wanted a response or just pointing out the obvious. "It's-it's fine..." Eileen replied, it was been the first time in years that someone had apologized to her. A slight smile came onto her face, it was somewhat forced, but it was still a smile. It was indeed her first time at this school, so she answered. "Correct." Even though she didn't mean to sound so rude, the words came out more blunt and aggravated than she wanted them too. She decided to ask him a question as well, since it seemed to be what social people did. "N-name?"

Ballerina said:
Eileen looks up at the male, she felt like a ticking time bomb; one wrong move and she would freeze up again. "...." She didn't know how else to respond to when he said that he saw she was nervous, it was hard to tell whether he wanted a response or just pointing out the obvious. "It's-it's fine..." Eileen replied, it was been the first time in years that someone had apologized to her. A slight smile came onto her face, it was somewhat forced, but it was still a smile. It was indeed her first time at this school, so she answered. "Correct." Even though she didn't mean to sound so rude, the words came out more blunt and aggravated than she wanted them too. She decided to ask him a question as well, since it seemed to be what social people did. "N-name?"
"My name's Quoire and I'm a...new student here in this high school" Quoire introduced himself to the girl with a smile at the end, first day and something okay happened to me is his first thought and hoping not to screw this up or this whole thing will go down into the drain like it was nothing "oh yeah now that I told you my name, what's your's" he asked and to keep the conversation going.

Roman said:
Ramona smiled and nodded.
"You're the first one I've ever met."

Akane nodded in agreement as she began writing down the information required. She hummed lightly as she spoke with her.

"I know that~"
"So Ramona what were you gonna do today?"

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi looked around "Uh, games, movies....Nothing really..." She said after a moment "...That's why I get so bored and lonely here on my own" she laughed a little as she kicked her legs a little "But yeah, we can leave my dorm to do something fun as well" she said sitting up a bit straighter as she fixed her hair a bit again. Thinking for a moment she remembered something "Hey, what about your bucket list? How is that coming along?" She asked, remembering them talking about it ages ago.
...♮Luke nodded and sat there before she asked about his bucket list, he sighed softly♮...

"It's coming along alright, we should watch a movie"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke nodded and sat there before she asked about his bucket list, he sighed softly♮...
"It's coming along alright, we should watch a movie"

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi tilted her head, finding it odd that he sighed, she was curious to know what was on it, but it seemed like he wasn't going to say, oh well. She didn't mind that really. When he suggested watching a movie she then nodded "Sure, we can do that" she said with a small smile "What kind of movie do you want to watch?" She asked curiously.

WeirdisFun said:
"My name's Quoire and I'm a...new student here in this high school" Quoire introduced himself to the girl with a smile at the end, first day and something okay happened to me is his first thought and hoping not to screw this up or this whole thing will go down into the drain like it was nothing "oh yeah now that I told you my name, what's your's" he asked and to keep the conversation going.
"Quoire?" Eileen repeated, it was an odd name, but she knew since this school was filled with strange magical indivisuals, she should be expected strange magical names as well. "My name?" She never really had to tell others her name before, in elementary school she was always introduced by teachers as 'the smart one' and all the time past primary school was spent alone. Should she tell him a fake name? Many ideas circulated through her head, before she realized she still wasn't responding to the man's question. "It's Eileen." She finally told him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back