• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(((( They haven't ))))
Ramona didn't look away from the people. She just kept watching, a smile on her face. She nodded when Harley gave her name. She then spoke herself.

"Ramona."
...☬ Harley nodded and looked over at Ramona ☬...

"I've never met anyone with that name before, I like it"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia looked back and saw the kid✦...

''Ah, yeah. But only one child. And I'm letting her make the decisions.''

...✦She said before pointing at Akane✦...
The kid didn't let go of Aselia's shirt, instead he looked at Akane and whimpered a little.

"Big kids?"

Roman said:
The kid didn't let go of Aselia's shirt, instead he looked at Akane and whimpered a little.
"Big kids?"
''Well you see...I dunno. She said that the kid she's talking to looks like me. So...yeah...''

...✦She said as she pat the kid's head gently✦...

TheDragoon said:
Kite finished his food before walking over to her and suddenly picking her up bridal style playfully. "How about Hawaii honey?" He asked her sweetly.
Lexi gadped and laughed lightly. "Sounds perfect" she giggled

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley nodded and looked over at Ramona ☬...
"I've never met anyone with that name before, I like it"
Ramona blinked when Harley said she liked her name. She absolutely hated it since it reminded her so much of the idiot male counterpart of herself.

"Yeah... Thank you. I like yours too. Not many Harley's around..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well you see...I dunno. She said that the kid she's talking to looks like me. So...yeah...''
...✦She said as she pat the kid's head gently✦...
The kid looked at the girl and Akane before seeing them get up and make their way to Aselia. He then hid behind Aselia.

"Aselia~ Oh! We can adopt two?!"

Akane asked looking at the little boy behind Aselia.

Roman said:
The kid looked at the girl and Akane before seeing them get up and make their way to Aselia. He then hid behind Aselia.

"Aselia~ Oh! We can adopt two?!"

Akane asked looking at the little boy behind Aselia.
''Oh um...sure. We can do that''

...✦Aselia said as she giggled a bit✦...

(can it be a girl? xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh um...sure. We can do that''

(can it be a girl? xD )
(((( I was expecting her to say no xD But I'm guessing you want this character ))))

The little girl blinked and looked up at Aselia, some tears welling in her eyes.

"Really?"

Akane knelt down and gently petted her head, she was even happier now that they can have two kids.

"Of course! Isn't that right Aselia? Also, we should notify that lady."

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded slightly. "I know but what do we do now?" He asked her curiously.
---

Syo smiled lightly. "Well that's good, my parents are happy too." He said.
Toru thought about it, "I..... still have video games. we could play those then go get her" she said.

---

Emi smiled, "What are your parent's like?" she asked.

Roman said:
(((( I was expecting her to say no xD But I'm guessing you want this character ))))
The little girl blinked and looked up at Aselia, some tears welling in her eyes.

"Really?"

Akane knelt down and gently petted her head, she was even happier now that they can have two kids.

"Of course! Isn't that right Aselia? Also, we should notify that lady."
''Yeah. And...yeah we should tell her now.''

Roman said:
Ramona blinked when Harley said she liked her name. She absolutely hated it since it reminded her so much of the idiot male counterpart of herself.
"Yeah... Thank you. I like yours too. Not many Harley's around..."
...☬ Harley tilted her head and chuckled ☬...

"Really? Oh wow"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. And...yeah we should tell her now.''
Akane took the little girl's hand and the older one walked with her by her side. Once she found the lady, she told her who Aselia and herself will be adopting. The woman sent the kids to pack their things and Akane was given some papers to fill out.

"Seems like we have some paperwork."

Lumina said:
tumblr_n67zxwvgVI1r27yffo1_500.gif

Lumina
~ the broken phoenix ~

...♤Lumina wasn't awake yet, but she could still feel Kenji's arms bringing him closer. Her body seemed to finally relax at his touch, which to Lumina would mean that the bond was actually back. She had always been bad with her emotions, so she knew there was something different about Kenji when a simple touch was able to calm her down. As the room warmed up and the aura disappeared, Lumina felt herself be brought back into consciousness. Her eyes opened to see herself wrapped up in someone's arms, blinking to try and figure out where she was. Last she knew, she had passed out in the forest, bleeding out and dying but... she felt like she was laying on something soft... and she was much warmer than before she fell unconscious... moving her head to look up her eyes widened to see that it was Kenji that was holding on to her. What... why was she here? Why was he here? She had left, fully expecting to never see him again... so then why? How? All these questions jumbled around in her head as she though aloud to herself♤...

"Kenji...?"

no slide no slide no slide
...ΨKenji's body began to reignite the genes that handled the pair link, first starting with the physical link, and finishing with the mental link. Around the same time Lumina woke up, his own consciousness returned, allowing his red irises to become visible through his raising irises. He stared at Lumina for a few moments, trying to think of something to say to her. After feeling like he was making her wait a while, he said the first thing that came to his mind, a small smile forming on his face as he did soΨ...

Hi..

-----------------

...♅Akira continued to sleep peacefully, dreaming of a quiet, warm place. Suddenly, he woke up and looked around the room, noting that something was missing. He quickly brought his arms to his head and spoke, a clear, frustrated tone filling his words♅...

Oh crap, I totally forgot to return to my wife!

tumblr_ntanf5Kwb81t45pbyo1_500_zps8pgoptuh.gif

------------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''That...is your taste. Not really mine...''
...☫She said as she drank her wine☫...
"You have not lived until you watch your rival, lose her money betting on a weak man in the arena." she said sipping her wine. "Delicious." she finished.

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
Akane took the little girl's hand and the older one walked with her by her side. Once she found the lady, she told her who Aselia and herself will be adopting. The woman sent the kids to pack their things and Akane was given some papers to fill out.
"Seems like we have some paperwork."
''Haha...but at least in exchange, we can adopt the kids~''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back