• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. Hm, they sure take a long time to pack but I guess it's also saying good bye to their friends.''
...✦She said as she scratched the back of her head✦...
Akane looked around, before the two little girls came into sight.

"They're on their way over here. I guess they must have said goodbye faster than we thought."

Masumi was holding her adoptive sister's hand as she walked towards her new parents, her suitcase in one hand. They probably didn't have a lot of stuff since they were sharing one.

"We're finished."

Ballerina said:
"Oh..." She frowned. It was dissapointing to see the clear liquid being poured into the cup since she knew a few fellow bloodsuckers who liked to drink blood warm. " I'm good..." She said calmly, the thirst was making her rather lethargic and docile, both traits were nothing close to how she usually acts. "Mind if I..." The girl was barely able to string together sentences, she knew she was only embarrassing herself, but her behavior couldn't be helped. Isabella reached into her purse that was slung around shoulder and got out a juicebox. "Drink you... " Isabella realized that's not what she wanted to say. " I meant this?" She asked, finishing her sentence, pointing to the juicebox in her hand.
Fricka looked a bit curiously when Isabela said "You" suggesting that she'd take a sip of Fricka. She started giggling, covering her mouth with one hand

"Drink me? You dumbo" She exclaimed, as she waited for the tea to finish.

"No, thanks, I'll wait for my tea to finish

Roman said:
Akane looked around, before the two little girls came into sight.
"They're on their way over here. I guess they must have said goodbye faster than we thought."

Masumi was holding her adoptive sister's hand as she walked towards her new parents, her suitcase in one hand. They probably didn't have a lot of stuff since they were sharing one.

"We're finished."
''I-I didn't have much friends so...it wasn't so hard..''

...She said as she held Masumi's hand

Mayyflower said:
(They don't know that xD )
Lexi nodded. "Alright sounds good lets go" she says smiling
Kite opened a portal to Hawaii and stepped through, stepping out onto a warm beach. "We should probably find a place to stay first..." He mumbled.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit curiously when Isabela said "You" suggesting that she'd take a sip of Fricka. She started giggling, covering her mouth with one hand
"Drink me? You dumbo" She exclaimed, as she waited for the tea to finish.

"No, thanks, I'll wait for my tea to finish
"Yes you..." She said drowsily. "Y-you're lucky you're n-not dead..." Isabella incomprehensibly mumbled, struggling to hold onto something as simple as a juicebox. "I'm going to drink this!" She poked a whole with a straw in the juicebox. "Sorry if this stains your carpets." Isabella, instead of using the straw to drink, bit down on the box, causing some of the red liquid to spill.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru smirked, "It's what happen's when you get cocky" she said.
---

Emi waved goodbye to Syo before looking at her dad, "B-But Syo was a neko too! Neko's aren't mean" she said.
Dex pouted and looked away. "S-Shut up." He said, clearly embarrassed.

---

Shingo dragged her all the way back to Ally. "Just because he's a Neko, doesn't mean he can't be mean. Some can be thugs or criminals... I heard there's one thug named Ikuto running about, stealing money and food to survive." He said. "Why doesn't he just... Get a job?" He sighed.

Ballerina said:
"Yes you..." She said drowsily. "Y-you're lucky you're n-not dead..." Isabella incomprehensibly mumbled, struggling to hold onto something as simple as a juicebox. "I'm going to drink this!" She poked a whole with a straw in the juicebox. "Sorry if this stains your carpets." Isabella, instead of using the straw to drink, bit down on the box, causing some of the red liquid to spill.
Fricka looked a bit frightened at Isabella, as she bit into the box of juice. She didn't know much about her behaviour so far, but she did hear that vampires do like to bite their victimes. She kept it for herself,though, as she slowly took her tea, and started sipping it, slightly nervously eyeing down Isabelle

"S-So... Why did you come here?" She asked, chuckling nervously

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded. "Alright! Bye bye Klef!" She said as she wrapped her arms around the random guys arm and walked off with him.
"Bye?" Klef replied, she didn't really think Nova was 'that' kind of girl, but she reminded herslef that she knew her for less than two days so she could be completely wrong. There were more important matters for Klef to attend to anyways, her hoodie pocket was filled with really valuable items and one wrong move could result in the death of dozens. She took the other way out and planned on finding a safe place for all the red cards.

Ballerina said:
"Bye?" Klef replied, she didn't really think Nova was 'that' kind of girl, but she reminded herslef that she knew her for less than two days so she could be completely wrong. There were more important matters for Klef to attend to anyways, her hoodie pocket was filled with really valuable items and one wrong move could result in the death of dozens. She took the other way out and planned on finding a safe place for all the red cards.
((End of interaction?))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I-I didn't have much friends so...it wasn't so hard..''
...She said as she held Masumi's hand
Masumi smiled and set the suitcase down, but Akane picked it up right after. She then patted her on the head gently.

"That's okay. I'm pretty sure you'll make a bunch of new ones."

Akane had motioned for them to follow her out. She was preparing to take everyone home.

Roman said:
Masumi smiled and set the suitcase down, but Akane picked it up right after. She then patted her on the head gently.
"That's okay. I'm pretty sure you'll make a bunch of new ones."

Akane had motioned for them to follow her out. She was preparing to take everyone home.
...✦Aselia soon followed as the girl followed as well✦...

@Lumina[/URL]
Roman stared at Masahi. He was giving Roman the chance to kill him... But he said the one thing that Roman could never bring himself to say. They were like brothers. Roman took a Kunai out of his pouch and spun in-t around on his finger before it went flying past Masahi's head. Moments later, Roman looked at Kaori and shook his head.

"I can't kill you. Not now at least. With Kaori in such a state, I don't even think I can lift a finger at anyone at the moment."

Ronan's eyes travelled back to Masahi. A small smile on his face.

"And if my opponent isn't fighting back, it's more along the execution."

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit frightened at Isabella, as she bit into the box of juice. She didn't know much about her behaviour so far, but she did hear that vampires do like to bite their victimes. She kept it for herself,though, as she slowly took her tea, and started sipping it, slightly nervously eyeing down Isabelle
"S-So... Why did you come here?" She asked, chuckling nervously
Isabella looked back at Fricka with a blood covered grin, she seemed to be back to her old self. She continued to slurp out all the blood out of the box before looking back up at Fricka again. " You seem like an interesting person." This was a total lie, the obvious truth was that she had come to feed off of Fricka. However Fricka showed so much hospitality to the point that Isabella felt a little bit bad that she was going to kill her immediately.

Shuu, being the lazy person he was, was still sleeping even when it was morning. He was holding onto Lena lightly.

Ballerina said:
Isabella looked back at Fricka with a blood covered grin, she seemed to be back to her old self. She continued to slurp out all the blood out of the box before looking back up at Fricka again. " You seem like an interesting person." This was a total lie, the obvious truth was that she had come to feed off of Fricka. However Fricka showed so much hospitality to the point that Isabella felt a little bit bad that she was going to kill her immediately.
"U-Uhm... I-Interesting in what kind?" Fricka asked, her cup holding hand trembling lightly.

"Fricka, girl, this situation is pointless, get that girl out of your dorm, and close the bloody door" Her mind was shouting, yet the body did nothing, eyeing Isabelle

Roman said:
Roman stared at Masahi. He was giving Roman the chance to kill him... But he said the one thing that Roman could never bring himself to say. They were like brothers. Roman took a Kunai out of his pouch and spun in-t around on his finger before it went flying past Masahi's head. Moments later, Roman looked at Kaori and shook his head.
"I can't kill you. Not now at least. With Kaori in such a state, I don't even think I can lift a finger."

Ronan's eyes travelled back to Masahi. A small smile on his face.

"And if my opponent isn't fighting back, it's more along the execution."
...♝Masahi donned a saddened look upon hearing Roman's answer. So it was going to be that way? He could attack without being attacked? So be it. For Masahi could only trust Roman with this task, but that also meant he himself would have to take a few extra steps. Knowing that, Masahi walked up to Roman before looking him in the eye. After that Masahi spoke in a flat, almost tired tone♝...

"If it's the fighting back that's stopping you, then there's plenty of places in this base we could go. Plus we have that place only us to can go, no one would ever find my body there."

...♝Masahi then threw a weak punch at Roman's gut. Though there wasn't any fighting intention in it, or Masahi's eyes. Only a tired look of someone ready to quit and give up♝...

@Lumina

TheDragoon said:
Shuu, being the lazy person he was, was still sleeping even when it was morning. He was holding onto Lena lightly.
After their night, Lena was sleeping sheepishly, holding onto Shuu as well. As the morning struck her eyes, she purred quietly, slowly opening her eyes, and as soon as she saw Shuu, she smirked, gently kissing his lower lip, as to wake him up

JJKab said:
After their night, Lena was sleeping sheepishly, holding onto Shuu as well. As the morning struck her eyes, she purred quietly, slowly opening her eyes, and as soon as she saw Shuu, she smirked, gently kissing his lower lip, as to wake him up
Shuu didn't wake up. He was still in a deep sleep, probably having a pleasant dream.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu didn't wake up. He was still in a deep sleep, probably having a pleasant dream.
Lena frowned a bit, seeing how her attempts at waking Shuu up failed. She suddenly thought to herself.

'What if I block his breathing..." She smirked, as she kissed Shuu deeply, closing his nostrils. Shuu was now unable to breathe, with his lils being blocked by Lena's and his nose blocked off by her two fingers blocking the nostrills.

JJKab said:
Lena frowned a bit, seeing how her attempts at waking Shuu up failed. She suddenly thought to herself.
'What if I block his breathing..." She smirked, as she kissed Shuu deeply, closing his nostrils. Shuu was now unable to breathe, with his lils being blocked by Lena's and his nose blocked off by her two fingers blocking the nostrills.
Shuu's eyes shot open as he struggled to breath.

JJKab said:
"U-Uhm... I-Interesting in what kind?" Fricka asked, her cup holding hand trembling lightly.
"Fricka, girl, this situation is pointless, get that girl out of your dorm, and close the bloody door" Her mind was shouting, yet the body did nothing, eyeing Isabelle
What Isabella wanted to say is that those who are emotionally exhausted make easy prey, but she knew that would only get her kicked out. " You were kind of drawing attention to yourself, moping around that bench and such." She told Fricka whiping the red liquid off her mouth, it wasn't necessarily a lie since that was the reason why she picked Fricka as a target.

Lena released Shuu's lips, as she started giggling.

"That's what you get for not waking up when I say!" She said, poking Shuu's stomach. She sat up, crossing her arms over her chest, looking around for her bra. They had quite a.... Nice night.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu's eyes shot open as he struggled to breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back