• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru put her hand's on her hip's, "Hmph, so now your embarrassed of my superiority" she said.
------

Emi whined and pouted, "Maybe it's not that easy, not everyone is able to get a job" she mumbled.

Ally looked at them, putting her book down, "What did she do this time?" she asked.
Shingo looked at Ally. "She ran off while I was going to the bathroom. I was looking for her everywhere!" He said.

---

Dex pouted and shook his head. "Am not!" He protested.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo looked at Ally. "She ran off while I was going to the bathroom. I was looking for her everywhere!" He said.
---

Dex pouted and shook his head. "Am not!" He protested.
Ally set Emi on her lap and rested her chin on her head, "And how long were you in the bathroom??" she asked.

-----

Toru looked down at him, "are too, now get up," she said and held out a hand to him to help him up.

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla turned her gaze toward the food as Kaname mentioned it to her "Oh, right" she giggled softly, being as easily distracted as she was, she had almost completely forgotten about her pasta after that, after all her mind was buzzing with different thoughts and emotions all at once. Happiness, excitement, nervousness? Maybe. It was hard to decipher all of them really but she knew what ever the mash up of feelings she felt were positive. She sat back at her spot at the table, lifting her fork she poked at her meal a little before continuing to eat it, luckily it was still warm.

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot smiled brightly when she said she was okay with it, since he actually didnt mind scary things, when making dreams and nightmares is part of your ablities list, not much freaked you out, so the cheesy, scary movies and props tend to make him laugh. Of course, If she wasn't okay with it he wouldn't mind giving it a miss this time too, but she hadn't said she had a problem with it so he believed her. "Alright, great!~" he said happily as the had now reached the front of the line.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi was willing herself not to get scared on the haunted house. She hadn't been on it before, so she wasn't entirely she if she would be scared. Truthfully, she didn't think she would. Bit life's full of surprises and there could very well be something in there that frightened her. Once they arrived at the front of the line, Yumi's worries left her mind and her excitement returned. "It'll be bunches of fun!" She said happily before making her way on to the ride and sitting in one of the swings. There were single swings and only a few double swings here and there. Yumi took a single seating swing, since she didn't think Elliot would want to ride right next to her. Also because she wanted her own seat, rather than being sat next to someome else. She wouldn't mind it of course, she just preferred to have a single seat. With her short stature, her feet were dangling off of the ground and little as she waited for the ride to start.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally set Emi on her lap and rested her chin on her head, "And how long were you in the bathroom??" she asked.
-----

Toru looked down at him, "are too, now get up," she said and held out a hand to him to help him up.
"...5 minutes." He said truthfully. He took some time to tend to his hair.

---

Dex sighed and took it. He then smiled as their hands touched, remembering the feeling way back when.

TheDragoon said:
"...5 minutes." He said truthfully. He took some time to tend to his hair.
---

Dex sighed and took it. He then smiled as their hands touched, remembering the feeling way back when.
Ally raised an eyebrow, "And how many of those minutes were you looking at yourself in the mirror?" she asked.

Emi giggled a bit.

--------

Toru looked at him before pulling him up, "Your smiling like a dork" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally raised an eyebrow, "And how many of those minutes were you looking at yourself in the mirror?" she asked.
Emi giggled a bit.

--------

Toru looked at him before pulling him up, "Your smiling like a dork" she said.
Shingo frowned a bit and knew he was in the wrong. "...10 minutes." He said.

---

Dex laughed a little. "You used to love this dork." He said playfully as he began to climb a tree.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo frowned a bit and knew he was in the wrong. "...10 minutes." He said.
---

Dex laughed a little. "You used to love this dork." He said playfully as he began to climb a tree.
Ally blinked, "Geez shingo your a dad now. You can't leave her alone that long" Ally said.

---

Toru blinked when he began climbing the tree, "I wouldn't say used to..." she muttered to herself. "What the heck are you doing Dex?"

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blinked, "Geez shingo your a dad now. You can't leave her alone that long" Ally said.
---

Toru blinked when he began climbing the tree, "I wouldn't say used to..." she muttered to herself. "What the heck are you doing Dex?"
Shuu did one of those funny derpy anime faces with fake tears. "B-But... My hair!" He whined.

---

Dex slid onto the branch with a smile. "I thought maybe we could get a good view of the sunset. The sun is going down." He said as he offered his hand to her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu did one of those funny derpy anime faces with fake tears. "B-But... My hair!" He whined.
---

Dex slid onto the branch with a smile. "I thought maybe we could get a good view of the sunset. The sun is going down." He said as he offered his hand to her.
Ally looked at him for a bit, "I'll let you off with a warning, next time i'm clawing your eyes out" she said.

-----

Toru stared at him again before grabbing his hand and getting up, "your still the same idiot like back then" she said.

Ballerina said:
"...." There was an awkward pause, Eileen just wanted to walk alone, everything was already stressful enough. However, she did want to set a good example for her younger and more angsty sister, and she would never be able to do that by continuing to be a shut-in. "S-sure..." She replied, looking at the pavement.
"okay then let's go" Quoire said to Eileen happily when he was walking he saw Eileen looking down "you know, to get a little bit of confidence you just need to puff your chest out and look straight" he gave an advice to Eileen and he does a demonstration, when he did the demonstration his back does a popping sound.

Lumina said:
chitoge_kirisaki_s_tears_by_hews_hack-d72q7p1.png

Lumina
~ The broken phoenix ~

...♤Seeing Kenji's irises look down at her own made her heart start beating hard in her chest. Her eyes widened, as this wasn't a feeling that she had felt in quite a long time. Feeling his arms around her made her feel so secure and warm, another feeling she had gotten used to not feeling. Did this mean... was it back? Was their link back? Lumina blinked as he spoke to her, a sudden wave of emotions coming over her without warning. Hearing his voice, the one she had fallen in love with so long ago, talk to her like normal set off all the emotions that she hadn't been able to express in a long time. Tears came to her eyes, her lower lip trembling as her hands grasped his shirt, as if she wanted to make sure he was really there. The tears spilled down her face, both from happiness, relief, and sadness, her gaze dropping away from Kenji's, not wanting him to see her in such a state. The happiness was from the fact that things seemed to be back to normal, the relief was from the fact that neither of them were dead, and the sadness was from feeling bad for having run off earlier. All of these feelings and thought compounded into the soft sobs escaping her at the moment. Her head curled into Kenji's chest, and her hands gripped him tightly as she spoke in a voice choked by her crying♤...

"K-Kenji... I....I-I'm sorry... I...""

no slide no slide no slide
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina with sadness in his eyes as he watched her stumble over her words. He placed one of his hands onto her cheek and was about to reply, when his head was suddenly snapped to the side, his red irises narrowing as he looked around the room. He sensed an unusual presence, one that was eerily reminiscent to his memories, yet he couldn't pinpoint where he'd specifically sensed it. All he could sense was a.. sad aura coming from within the room, and it didn't belong to him, nor Lumina. His eyes locked on the wardrobe's partially opened doors and he suddenly stood infront of them, opening the doors in quick succession as he spokeΨ...

Who's there?

...ΨKenji looked into the wardrobe and saw that it was empty, apart from still moving clothes and stationary shoes that was neatly stacked on shelves on the floor. Kenji shook his head and spoke as he closed the door and went back to bedΨ...

I guess I must've imagined it.. Look, you can't be sad about it. You did what you thought was right, even if it wasn't..

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdisFun said:
"okay then let's go" Quoire said to Eileen happily when he was walking he saw Eileen looking down "you know, to get a little bit of confidence you just need to puff your chest out and look straight" he gave an advice to Eileen and he does a demonstration, when he did the demonstration his back does a popping sound.
" W-what makes you think I'm not confident?" She replied in complete denial, continuing in her efforts not to freeze up again. " The sun's to bright, if I look up I'll be more blind than I already am." Eileen, readjusting her glasses. It was odd to watch Quiore puff up his such a manner. Quoire reminded Eileen of a pigeon when he struck the peculiar pose, of course Eileen would never be able to pull off such a feat herself. " I-s your back ok? That sounded like it hurt." She asked.

Ballerina said:
" W-what makes you think I'm not confident?" She replied in complete denial, continuing in her efforts not to freeze up again. " The sun's to bright, if I look up I'll be more blind than I already am." Eileen, readjusting her glasses. It was odd to watch Quiore puff up his such a manner. Quoire reminded Eileen of a pigeon when he struck the peculiar pose, of course Eileen would never be able to pull off such a feat herself. " I-s your back ok? That sounded like it hurt." She asked.
Quoire felt good when his back did a popping sound "yeah it felt good , I'm always slouchy when I'm at my home and do my...work" he explained, sometimes in his home an android that specializes in manners will straighten up his back at some occasions "anyway let's go we might be late" he said to her after he cleared up his throat.

Ballerina said:
Isabella groaned. "Ok, how long have you known him for?" She asked, it seemed odd in her eyes that Fricka had already planned on getting married and having children with this mysterious male.
"And why do you care?" Fricka asked, looking at the phone screen, trying to not be rude to Isabelle

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin sighed, a small smile on his lips.
"I'm sorry. Yes, of course you can come back with me. I think we have some leftovers to finish, too. Well, shall we?" Kalin asked, offering a hand as he turned sideways to look at Layala. He didn't know what would come of this, but Kalin believed that she was a good person. So what was the worst that could happen?

[/QUOTE]
With a nod of her head, Layla's lips parted for her speak as she awaited Kalin's steps forward. "We shall." The sound of leftovers didn't truly catch her fancy, however, she was getting hungry. Childishly, she had a craving for ice cream. Unknowingly, her craving was connected to far more than she thought. With a slight yawn, Layla shifted her gaze back toward's Kalin. "Lead the way."

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla turned her gaze toward the food as Kaname mentioned it to her "Oh, right" she giggled softly, being as easily distracted as she was, she had almost completely forgotten about her pasta after that, after all her mind was buzzing with different thoughts and emotions all at once. Happiness, excitement, nervousness? Maybe. It was hard to decipher all of them really but she knew what ever the mash up of feelings she felt were positive. She sat back at her spot at the table, lifting her fork she poked at her meal a little before continuing to eat it, luckily it was still warm.

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot smiled brightly when she said she was okay with it, since he actually didnt mind scary things, when making dreams and nightmares is part of your ablities list, not much freaked you out, so the cheesy, scary movies and props tend to make him laugh. Of course, If she wasn't okay with it he wouldn't mind giving it a miss this time too, but she hadn't said she had a problem with it so he believed her. "Alright, great!~" he said happily as the had now reached the front of the line.
Through all the commotion, Kaname had somehow managed to continue stuffing food into his mouth. He wasn't one to shut off consuming food. With an empty plate before him, he took it upon himself to simply sit back and observe Camilla as she finished her food. Watching the crumbs trickle off her lips made him smile, which in turn, brought peace to his busy conscience.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
With a nod of her head, Layla's lips parted for her speak as she awaited Kalin's steps forward. "We shall." The sound of leftovers didn't truly catch her fancy, however, she was getting hungry. Childishly, she had a craving for ice cream. Unknowingly, her craving was connected to far more than she thought. With a slight yawn, Layla shifted her gaze back toward's Kalin. "Lead the way."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin stepped closer to Layala, wrapping his arns around her as he released a pair of ethereal wings on his back. The two of them floated up into the air, and slowly made their way back to Kalin's dorm. He landed outside, and letLaylala out of his grasp. He walked to the door, and opened it for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"And why do you care?" Fricka asked, looking at the phone screen, trying to not be rude to Isabelle
"Ughhh..." Isabella groaned, Fricka was too calm for Isabella to feed off of. Her eyes were still set on the phone screen. "So how did he turn into a child?" She reluctantly asked, the vampire was willing to help out Fricka as long as it meant she would still end up sucking her blood.

Ballerina said:
"Ughhh..." Isabella groaned, Fricka was too calm for Isabella to feed off of. Her eyes were still set on the phone screen. "So how did he turn into a child?" She reluctantly asked, the vampire was willing to help out Fricka as long as it meant she would still end up sucking her blood.
Fricka sighed, as she looked over at Isabella, wiping her eyes

"Well... he.. I don't know much detail about it, but... one familly that was attacking his did this..." She said, slowly standing up. She sniffled lightly, hiding her phone in her pocket.

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire felt good when his back did a popping sound "yeah it felt good , I'm always slouchy when I'm at my home and do my...work" he explained, sometimes in his home an android that specializes in manners will straighten up his back at some occasions "anyway let's go we might be late" he said to her after he cleared up his throat.
" I see." She replied, not really wanting to ask what said 'work' was. " Yes, that's a good idea. What's you're first class?" Eileen asked, it was a slightly easier question to ask since it wasn't as personal. She also was asking the question because she was curious what year he was in and knowing the subject he was taking usually gave it away.

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, as she looked over at Isabella, wiping her eyes
"Well... he.. I don't know much detail about it, but... one familly that was attacking his did this..." She said, slowly standing up. She sniffled lightly, hiding her phone in her pocket.
A disappointed frown was on her face now that Fricka put away her phone, she really enjoyed reading her texts. Maybe another day she would figure out this woman's phone password and do some more snooping. Of course, now was definitely not the time to perform such a feat, first she would need to gain Fricka's trust before she could do any snooping, or suck the female's blood in that matter. "A family you say?" What Fricka said did spark the young vampire's curiousity. "By any chance would you know what their names were?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back